Subject: "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Thibbledon the Grand Master of C..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53786
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 31-Dec-06 05:04 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53786, "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Thibbledon the Grand Master of Changelings, the Obliterator of Vigor"

Sun Dec 31 16:00:08 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Thibbledon perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:144

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply This pleases me, Kartorum (Guest), 01-Jan-07 11:52 PM, #7
Reply You choose your fate buddy :), Thib (Guest), 02-Jan-07 12:39 AM, #8
     Reply You didn't even kill me. nt, Kartorum (Guest), 02-Jan-07 01:21 AM, #9
     Reply The full story. Story Text, Kartorum (Guest), 02-Jan-07 03:20 PM, #15
     Reply You wont go far with that attitude buddy, tehbigc (Guest), 02-Jan-07 01:24 AM, #10
     Reply Hey there., eternal_elf, 02-Jan-07 01:56 AM, #11
     Reply Yet you cried for at least 48 real life hours, Pro-man (Guest), 02-Jan-07 02:51 AM, #13
     Reply I'm with the peanut gallery on this one..., Daevryn, 02-Jan-07 10:11 AM, #14
Reply Ouch, Sorry to see you go..., Tsyda (Guest), 31-Dec-06 05:44 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Thibbledon the Grand Master ..., thedral (Guest), 31-Dec-06 05:40 PM, #3
Reply It was a fun ride. Enjoyable almost all fights. n/t, Thib (Guest), 31-Dec-06 05:32 PM, #1
     Reply RE: It was a fun ride. Enjoyable almost all fights. n/t, Xoclibert (Guest), 31-Dec-06 05:35 PM, #2
     Reply I didn't take your your gauntlets., Pro-man (Guest), 31-Dec-06 07:42 PM, #5
          Reply I noticed that taqutin had them two days later somehow...., Thib (Guest), 01-Jan-07 01:21 PM, #6
               Reply No. That was the player., Pro-man (Guest), 02-Jan-07 02:39 AM, #12

Kartorum (Guest)Mon 01-Jan-07 11:52 PM

#53816, "This pleases me"
In response to Reply #0

Con death is just as good as deletion. Now quit.

Thib (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 12:39 AM

#53817, "You choose your fate buddy :)"
In response to Reply #7

Sure, full loot isnt awesome or fun. Sure I could find some reason to have returned your ####. But I shouldn't have to go out of my way to think of an in character explanation why to give back dwarf armors to a dwarf. I told you several times to not be in the seas. I killed a groupmate of yours.. attacked you.. destroyed one of your scepters..and you continued to remain there. Thibbledon saw your dwarf armors as great gifts of sacrifice to the Ancients. As IC is should be. As for other things.. there were several outlanders I gave them to which is far more justified role wise than giving the stuff back to you. Its called 'roleplay'. I am not going to bend over backwards to meet your role. And I don't expect the same in return. Play your character and be done with it.

Kartorum (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 01:21 AM

#53819, "You didn't even kill me. nt"
In response to Reply #8

sdf

Kartorum (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 03:20 PM

#53835, "The full story. Story Text"
In response to Reply #9

I first met him while I was ranking in the Ruins of the Deep, he comes up and destroys my scepter (Thats ok) Then he attacks a druid that I'm ranking with. Later on, I rank into his range so he comes and attacks. Hes forced to flee and dies at the Lobster. Later I'm ranking in the Ruins and he attacks and dies to our group. A few minutes later an Outlander Druid comes and kills me to a stupid move made by me as I was owning the fight. Then he full loots. Like everything. All I got back was a forge hammer. During this time as hes a ghost, hes killing the mobs we're ranking on which in my eyes is completely pathetic. If you can't hurt a group, you should screw around with them like that. Wait until you unghost and try again.

tehbigc (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 01:24 AM

#53820, "You wont go far with that attitude buddy"
In response to Reply #8

My chars return armor. Even if they are uber evil. Reason being at the back of my mind is the fact that this thing is a game. And I do not own it. It belongs to everyone here. And I want to do what can be done to make it as enjoyable for other people. If it involves making them do a little less regearing, I dont mind as it doesnt take away much from me. I won the fight, and that is enough. I dont have to be a ####head after that.
As a player it is your responsibility to contribute positively to this game as much as you can. I saw you using gear you had no business using, except it gave you fun to keep it from others. I have seen plenty of outlanders, fought the best of them, died to the most pk proficient leaders and not once did any of them feel the need to destroy my eq for the ancients. The ancients have no need for equipment. Either that, or those leaders were flawed.
Not that full looting bothers me at all. I can be back on my feet with a 30/45 or 500 hp set in an hour. Only, I tend to remeber chars who looted my chars for lame reasons.

eternal_elfTue 02-Jan-07 01:56 AM
Member since 25th Feb 2005
59 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53821, "Hey there."
In response to Reply #8

***Its called 'roleplay'.***

I wanted to point out this part of your reply to Battlecharmed. While I don't like the guy myself, you clearly stated in IRC that you weren't Roleplaying with Thibbledon at all. In fact? You said you made him so you could learn wands, and didn't really care about RP at all. This statement you made towards Battlecharmed is false by your own words. You were just being a prick attacking everything that moved(another claim to fame you made yourself). I mean, this guy was an outlander grouped up with necromancers and hunting in the Forest of Nowhere right? You should heed his advice and just quit. CF doesn't need these kinds of characters.

Roleless, mindless, and uncaring. Perhaps a little substance to your character could have taken you a long way. Also, before you start quoting "Maiden of Alaryion" #### as me as RP justification? She sucked too. Try harder.

Pro-man (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 02:51 AM

#53824, "Yet you cried for at least 48 real life hours"
In response to Reply #8

When my lowbie looted you of your things.

You have some growing up to do.

DaevrynTue 02-Jan-07 10:11 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#53827, "I'm with the peanut gallery on this one..."
In response to Reply #8

Based on the admittedly low percentage of this character's life that I saw... I'm finding it pretty hard to believe that you had to run around full looting people because your hardcore RP stance demanded it.

Sometimes I'll buy that angle, but I'm not buying it here.

Tsyda (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 05:44 PM

#53790, "Ouch, Sorry to see you go..."
In response to Reply #0

... I really liked Thibble and I did not realize that you were that low on con, now I finally get your title. DOH! I hope you enjoyed yourself at least, despite dying so young.

thedral (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 05:40 PM

#53789, "RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Thibbledon the Grand Master ..."
In response to Reply #0

hey man! fun ride! i had a good time with you, though you pissed me off alot! hope to see u around.

Thib (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 05:32 PM

#53787, "It was a fun ride. Enjoyable almost all fights. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Xoclibert (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 05:35 PM

#53788, "RE: It was a fun ride. Enjoyable almost all fights. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

going to miss ya, though you got really pissed when we attacked that elf friend of yours

Pro-man (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 07:42 PM

#53792, "I didn't take your your gauntlets."
In response to Reply #1

Could you have been anymore childish about that?

Thib (Guest)Mon 01-Jan-07 01:21 PM

#53796, "I noticed that taqutin had them two days later somehow...."
In response to Reply #5

You still had my other ####.. and in the end you died. I think I did a good job. It was you who remained stubborn and didn't give back stuff... when your groupmates were even telling you to. So far that they got super pissed off and began striking you and in the end killing you. I got the tell from the range saying he nailed you. And that was the end of that. I didn't even want the gear back. Thibbledon was just pissed at you and your actions..

Pro-man (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 02:39 AM

#53823, "No. That was the player."
In response to Reply #6

The other characters my have done what they did, but they were in character. You were just being a jerk.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53786 Previous topic | Next topic