Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Traalek the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53779
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 31-Dec-06 02:28 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53779, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Traalek the Commander of Warfare"

Sun Dec 31 13:27:16 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Traalek perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:115

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Done done done, Traalek (Guest), 31-Dec-06 02:48 PM, #1
     Reply Liked Traalek, Yean (Guest), 31-Dec-06 03:13 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Liked Traalek, Xoclibert (Guest), 31-Dec-06 03:37 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Done done done, Eulinda (Guest), 31-Dec-06 04:30 PM, #4
     Reply How come I didn't get a mention? nt, Drakgrak (Guest), 01-Jan-07 02:00 AM, #5
     Reply Neither I was nt, Taelina (Guest), 01-Jan-07 04:25 PM, #6
     Reply I liked your character, Nuekar (Guest), 02-Jan-07 01:33 PM, #7
     Reply I had tons of respect for your character. txt, Kartorum (Guest), 02-Jan-07 07:53 PM, #8

Traalek (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 02:48 PM

#53780, "Done done done"
In response to Reply #0

Well here I delete again, sub hero sub legacies. Maces are alot of fun its a great spec especially with the changes to drum (what a nasty skill). Cloud giants just arent for me with the low int/low dex and the many vulns that could have been covered if i made it to 48 but never could. I had horrible luck with this char in which every mob possible bashed me down when ranking.

Imms- Thanks for inducting me, not sure who it was, Village is in bad shape without and Imm but you picked a good Commander so hopefully things will work itself out.

Battle-
Nuekar- A beast with your weapon and legacy choice.
Yean- Cool char I got sick watching you get bashed down by various people when they really had no business being where they were, cool char
Arc-Sorry I blew up, I just couldnt take it anymore.
Eulinda- I echoed my sentiments on the other board.

Nexans-
Tehuti- Cool char, we always escaped each other near death or otherwise, I think you got me 1 more time than I got you? I just wish there was some punishment for slaying a druids treants/followers multiple times

Other nexans- You guys are on a huge upswing at hero...other than general gripes about the cabal itself I dont really see a point but hey maybe Ill play one and see this time around.

Didnt really talk/interact with too many other people. See ya in the fields.

Yean (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 03:13 PM

#53781, "Liked Traalek"
In response to Reply #1

Sad that you deleted..I liked your char based on his spirit and attitude, though you didn't say much. I enjoyed the relaxing times when it was just you and me awake in the cabal, made for some conversation that you seemed to otherwise not make. Thanks a lot for aiding me that time in Seantryn. I know the 'horrible luck, every mob bashes you down' feel with a char..hopefully you roll something with a better feel and enjoy it. A new char for the New Year sounds promising already :p

Xoclibert (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 03:37 PM

#53783, "RE: Liked Traalek"
In response to Reply #2

Hated you, always popped out of no where to kill me then you'd sac everything I had. Jackass Other than that I guess you were alright, your RP towards me was kill, sac ####, run away without saying a word.

Eulinda (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 04:30 PM

#53785, "RE: Done done done"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Traalek. I thought you were a good villager. I'm not sure what you didn't like about Eulinda, but I hope you aren't blaming me for your deaths. Even if you did, I also hope you didn't delete because of them.

It's hard to stick it out in the low 40s, we all know that, I wish you'd been albe to push through. Good luck next time.

Drakgrak (Guest)Mon 01-Jan-07 02:00 AM

#53793, "How come I didn't get a mention? nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Taelina (Guest)Mon 01-Jan-07 04:25 PM

#53801, "Neither I was nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

Nuekar (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 01:33 PM

#53833, "I liked your character"
In response to Reply #1

It's too bad you deleted. Cloud giant mace spec berserkers can be pretty fearsome at hero and it would've been nice to have you around. I really wanted to get you past the 42 bump, because that's often a major hurdle for players and it's the worst level to get stuck at as a warrior.

Best of luck with however you spend your time now.

Kartorum (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 07:53 PM

#53847, "I had tons of respect for your character. txt"
In response to Reply #1

You were probably the one character I regret never to have fought in an honourable combat situation. You hit me hard on Rah, then I killed you near death while you were raiding the Nexus. Overall. Amazing job.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53779 Previous topic | Next topic