Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kartorum the Champion of Battlefields" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53771
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 31-Dec-06 03:44 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53771, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kartorum the Champion of Battlefields"

Sun Dec 31 02:43:07 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kartorum perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:54

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dravon Windgust (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 06:21 PM

#53839, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kartorum the Champion of Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

You had promise, but it irked me how you were talking about an area explore. At the time I think you were level 34 and spoke like you had experience battling the mob. There was no way you could have at that level. Other than that I liked you and was looking forward to having a warrior in the hero ranks.

I'm one of the lucky few, because I never had a Nexus in the past. Come back some time and look at it as a new cabal and not an old one that was brought back.

Kartorum (Guest)Tue 02-Jan-07 07:49 PM

#53846, "To justify knowledge."
In response to Reply #4

I was a dwarf from Delar-Tol. So I had grown up with stories about the area in question.

RayihnSun 31-Dec-06 08:35 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53774, "That seemed sudden. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Nanorab (Guest)Mon 01-Jan-07 07:03 PM

#53805, "No one in nexus knows why. Want to explain?"
In response to Reply #1

I'd be curious just to know how it went, ranking up and testing out the cabal. I thought you were doing good, I was impressed by some work in that big raid, and we could always do with another hero warrior. As for the ridiculous stuff over the pie chef, we all got to unwind from the bad times. A little bit of messing about goes a long way. Could never tell if you were offended by it or not.

Kartorum (Guest)Mon 01-Jan-07 09:48 PM

#53810, "Reasons for deletion. nt"
In response to Reply #2

Because of playing and being distracted I lost track of time and missed a very important Doctors appointment and 2 job interviews. Well really it was the computers fault because it keeps defaulting to Pacific Time when I'm in EST. Kartorum was an experiment as I hadn't played a warrior since second age and I wanted to try a dwarf mace spec. I speced also in flail/whip but I never once used the specialty since my second legacy was going to be balance and I was going to wait until then. ANYWAYS! The second reason I deleted was a certain character who finds reason to run around naked just so he can full loot someone else. Even though he doesn't make the kill and said armor is not beneficial to said character. Oh yea. The third reason is that it was becoming hard to make sense of anything I was saying, even though it was me who was saying it. My dwarf speech was more of a dumb giant speech. Oh well.

As for goodbyes. Thank you to everyone who interacted with me, minus said character who I believe should delete and quit Carrion Fields for good for such #### antics. I was not pissed off about the pie thing, I actually thought it was funny. I was joking around with Tehuti about it. I don't overly like the new style Nexus as I had about 4 heroes in the previous Nexus. But it was fun.

Thanks

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53771 Previous topic | Next topic