Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aradyn the Guardian of the Spirit" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53764
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 30-Dec-06 07:20 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53764, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aradyn the Guardian of the Spirit"

Sat Dec 30 18:17:03 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aradyn perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:healer
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:80

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grekh (Guest)Sat 30-Dec-06 10:43 PM

#53766, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aradyn the Guardian of the Spi..."
In response to Reply #0

Doesn't look like you'll be able to help us get more of our stuff back from the fortress... what's wrong with them right now?

I hope you have fun with you next.

Aradyn (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 01:41 AM

#53770, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aradyn the Guardian of the Spi..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, sorry about that...this character should have been deleted weeks ago. I log in like...once a week and not have a clue whats going on And then I get dragged on this thing to get some axe(which I am assuming is for avglobal quest)...which what did go down was a bit...irresponsible(and other adjectives can be inserted here) of the fortress, but I won't get in that.

Umm...well I don't really have much to say, my last healer was much more effective. This was my first real character since March. I decided to put all kinds of restrictions on this character(you wouldn't believe it all) like no holding weapons or shields, low coinage, etc, etc...as an orderly good character(my first orderly good char). I followed Selric, a dead god, to make it more challenging(and I found it quicker and easier than being empowered by innis...which is good in some ways...not so good in others, I never felt like I earned the empowerment, but I'll take it so thanks...umm Rayihn for the second dose, and whoever gave me the first).

Since I have been fairly inactive I don't have many good byes or people I had long standing relationships with. Post and I'll reply.

-Aradyn T'lyyn

RayihnSun 31-Dec-06 08:40 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53775, "Sorry About That..."
In response to Reply #2

I completely spaced that I was room-visible when I went over there to prtend to be Selric for a little while. I gave you both empowerments. Was it too easy? Your role was really excellently written, you'd obviously put a lot of thought into the character. In that case, I tend to be easier with the empowerments.

I liked the character, I was looking forward to seeing what your plans were. Good luck on your next.

Aradyn (Guest)Sun 31-Dec-06 04:11 PM

#53784, "RE: Sorry About That..."
In response to Reply #3

Well I don't mind easy empowerment(trust me, who wants to wait hours and hours for empowerment?) but I never felt like I deserved it. Say, if I was able to wait it out for 30 hours for empowerment(which I may or may not be able to, but lets just say I could) and then had to go through an interview of some sort, then when I got it I am much more likely to play the character and stick with it(since empowerment took so much patience). With empowerment coming easily...I am more likely to say #### it, and delete when I get bored(which is how 99% of my characters die out anyway). Then add in the fact that I couldn't exactly pk(or explore by myself, since with the whole no weapons thing)...if I wasn't defending or helping someone I was just sitting around. So I'd visit Selric's shrine and try to think of something to pray for(how do you pray to a dead god anyway?) and then sit around but yeah, I thought I was going to give myself hell following the Kara Chal...and I found out it wasn't so much

Thanks for the compliment on my role, though. I really just wrote a massive code for my character to live by and I did plan on making revisions if they were necessary(and they weren't really...the only thing that changed from the original code was that I started using weapons and shields less and less). Unfortunately, I usually spend a few good hours on all my roles so thats never an incentive to stick with a character....so boredom rolls around, and I just delete...I just hope my character will be more fun for me(probably will, because I can actually pk with my next, unlike this past one). Anyway, thanks again

-Aradyn T'lyyn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53764 Previous topic | Next topic