Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53459
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Dec-06 10:52 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53459, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sat Dec 16 21:51:08 2006

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Meora perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:388

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds, DaeDroug, 19-Jan-07 12:22 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds, Meora (Guest), 22-Jan-07 01:43 AM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds, Myrakie (Guest), 22-Jan-07 12:56 PM, #3
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds, Meora (Guest), 22-Jan-07 01:57 PM, #4
               Reply If binders missed blackjack, and hit themselves...... t..., Myrakie (Guest), 23-Jan-07 07:19 AM, #5
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds, DaeDroug, 23-Jan-07 02:15 PM, #6
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds, Meora (Guest), 23-Jan-07 03:49 PM, #7
                    Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds, Meora (Guest), 23-Jan-07 03:50 PM, #8
                         Reply *mutter*, Meora (Guest), 23-Jan-07 03:52 PM, #9
                              Reply RE: *mutter*, DaeDroug, 23-Jan-07 09:36 PM, #10
                                   Reply RE: *mutter*, Meora (Guest), 24-Jan-07 08:46 AM, #11
                                        Reply RE: *mutter*, DaeDroug, 24-Jan-07 09:05 AM, #12

DaeDrougFri 19-Jan-07 12:22 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2006
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#54383, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #0

Awwww that sucks I was so hoping to get up to your equal with Gekar, Gus will miss you.

Meora (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-07 01:43 AM

#54513, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #1

Holy cow this is a resurrection. I miss Gekar, Gus was interesting company even if he did generally smell like an overstuffed graveyard. Thought it was interesting that you had the "social necromancer" thing going on which I'd never seen done, but it was highly amusing at times.

Myrakie (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-07 12:56 PM

#54531, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #2

Sorry to see you go. I hadn't seen you on in a long while, since the third or so attempt at the wedding I think. Myrakie loved Meora and was ready to do some pretty nasty stuff for her (booh to hubby for deleting).

Best of luck. Good job.

Meora (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-07 01:57 PM

#54534, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #3

In truth, Meora's been gone since early december, if I did some poking around, the goodbyes are in the graveyard somewhere. Myrakie was interesting to have at the bar though, funny how she complained so much about her traps not working.

Myrakie (Guest)Tue 23-Jan-07 07:19 AM

#54556, "If binders missed blackjack, and hit themselves...... t..."
In response to Reply #4

... they'd be pissed, too.

DaeDrougTue 23-Jan-07 02:15 PM
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#54559, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Tue 23-Jan-07 02:15 PM

Heh glad you liked him, Gekar didn't really have any reason to not like people he just had things in his past that caused him to study necromancy. Plus he was smart, he never got on the bad side of any one that might be able to help him get the thingsa he wanted.
If you have AIM you should send me a message :-P maybe i can even convince gus to type out a message back though he hasn't gotten hang of typing yet.

Meora (Guest)Tue 23-Jan-07 03:49 PM

#54562, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #6

I do in fact have AIM, what's your SN?

Meora (Guest)Tue 23-Jan-07 03:50 PM

#54563, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #7

I would have a profile, but I haven't used the one attached to my e-mail in four years so it's long forgotten and I want the damn thing DELETED! If only so I can make a new one that I can easily remember and use in the future.

Meora (Guest)Tue 23-Jan-07 03:52 PM

#54564, "*mutter*"
In response to Reply #8

Gotta stop typing so fast. I would have a profile for the forums here but the one attached to my e-mail that is long forgotten prevents me from creating a new one.

DaeDrougTue 23-Jan-07 09:36 PM
46 posts
#54569, "RE: *mutter*"
In response to Reply #9

My SN is cihrard5. I think it's on my profile isn't it? that sucks about your profile maybe you could get an IMM to delete it.

Meora (Guest)Wed 24-Jan-07 08:46 AM

#54575, "RE: *mutter*"
In response to Reply #10

Can't open your profile. Have to register.

DaeDrougWed 24-Jan-07 09:05 AM
46 posts
#54576, "RE: *mutter*"
In response to Reply #11

ah that explains it

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53459 Previous topic | Next topic