Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Solceh the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53453
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Dec-06 04:24 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53453, "(DELETED) [None] Solceh the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Dec 16 15:21:18 2006

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Solceh perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:185

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

solceh (Guest)Sat 16-Dec-06 04:30 PM

#53454, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Solceh the Grand Master of Changel..."
In response to Reply #0

I did a few things right with this char, and a whole lot of things wrong. In the end though, I had fun and learned alot Most of the people that Solceh ranked with have now deleted. This was the first char I have ever gotten to hero, so I am quite proud of that.
I am going to forget alot of people, because i helped alot of people rank.. but just tell me what you thought good and bad, help me with future chars!

DurNominatorSat 16-Dec-06 06:32 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53455, "You could have held a bit longer."
In response to Reply #1

Solceh seemed to have a bit more interesting life than Eltain did. But anyway, congrats on first Hero. I hope you had time to explore all those places we were talking about.

As for suggestions:

-Be more decisive in PK. The element of surprise is a large factor in PK success. This is reference to our fight with Imperials(who apparently were afraid of us).
-Learning what to wear is important too. Shifters gear primarily(or should I say solely) for hp.

tolceh (Guest)Sun 17-Dec-06 08:47 AM

#53469, "RE: You could have held a bit longer."
In response to Reply #2

Hehe, they were, I remember on the mount they both q'd potions home instead of fighting. I learned alot, and actually took about 2 pages of notes on things that you told me It was fun, i guess that it was all that mattered. towards the end though he did nothing more then ranking people.

DurNominatorSun 17-Dec-06 09:36 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53471, "The shaman communed word and the warrior quaffed."
In response to Reply #3

I guess we looked at them in a mean way so they got scared. Exploring is always more fun in a team of two people. I think it's the optimal group size for deep exploration fun. Larger group size than that will bring pressure to the group leader to move on and you can't well keep track on that everyone got to see what they wanted.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53453 Previous topic | Next topic