Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53374
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 14-Dec-06 09:32 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53374, "(DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened"

Thu Dec 14 20:31:46 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zaaik perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:45

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damn, Engeric (Guest), 16-Dec-06 01:30 PM, #7
Reply RE: Damn, Zaaik (Guest), 17-Dec-06 02:43 AM, #8
Reply Was nice knowing you, Iuulo (Guest), 15-Dec-06 10:35 PM, #5
Reply RE: Was nice knowing you, Zaaik (Guest), 16-Dec-06 04:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened, Bulanu (Guest), 14-Dec-06 11:57 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened, Zaaik (Guest), 15-Dec-06 03:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened, tolceh (Guest), 14-Dec-06 10:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened, Zaaik (Guest), 15-Dec-06 03:41 AM, #4

Engeric (Guest)Sat 16-Dec-06 01:30 PM

#53449, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

You were a cool minotaur. Most minotaurs sort of blend together but you didn't seem to be printed by the same rubber stamp.

Zaaik (Guest)Sun 17-Dec-06 02:43 AM

#53463, "RE: Damn"
In response to Reply #7

well thats good to hear, at least I know I was doing something right in there. Heh, take care, and see you in there.

Iuulo (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 10:35 PM

#53433, "Was nice knowing you"
In response to Reply #0

You were a fairly good friend of mine up until that incident in Voralian City, though I understand how it happened. I was actually planning on just moving on like nothing happened, and going back to how things were previously.(Did the chain of events have anything to do with the reasons you gave Bulanu for deleting?)

Zaaik (Guest)Sat 16-Dec-06 04:16 AM

#53442, "RE: Was nice knowing you"
In response to Reply #5

Yeah, actually that was one of the things that pushed me in this direction as well. I had hoped that things would start to head back to normal as well, and when we had traveled just before my deletion it looked as if things were going to be alright (IC ways anyways). I just couldn't justify it in my head and I do think this that was one of the deciding factors in the end.

Other than that though, it was good being able to bomb around with you in there. Glad you didn't take that incident too hard, I was really hoping that I could have ducked out before it happened but I never got that chance so thanks for sticking it out with this char. Hope all goes well with this char of yours and I'll see you in there.

Bulanu (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 11:57 PM

#53378, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened"
In response to Reply #0

Damn, this was the last thing I wanted. Sorry about slaying you, but I did give you time to flee and get away, as well as warning you. When the Imp says to kill you though, you need to listen. As a player I am sorry you deleted. As a character, good riddens, and closer to the return! I'm just curious, why did you not try and flee there? I did not use any of my special powers that would have made it even tougher for you, so just wondering what you were thinking at the end? Hope this didn't turn you off and you come back. Your RP seemed very good and I would loved to have gotten to see more of it.

Bulanu

Zaaik (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 03:36 AM

#53382, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened"
In response to Reply #2

Oh, no no no! Nothing to worry about. I am not mad in the slightest. To be honest I am flattered that you thought the rp was good and that the IMP was paying enough attention to give you the order to smite me. Heh, but to give you a bit of insight into those last thoughts, it was basically me trying to give my character a bit of dignity before I cut him off. Sort of a send off so to speak. The reason for this is that I basically lost the energy behind him after several different events, most of my own doing or my ineptitude at the game, completely counteracted anything that this character was trying to do. I wont really get into them since its mostly dumb mistakes and tired ideas gone wrong on my part, but I didn't run cause you were doing what i was going to ask you to do anyways, (dont know if you noticed but I sent you a tell, asking you to come to me right before you killed me). Also, dont worry about souring my taste for this game....in a little confession I make here and now I have been playing since about 1999 (with sadly never a hero character....you may commence laughing whenever you wish ) so I always come back to see if the next one I make will be the first.

Either way, thanks for acutally trying to rp in there, and showing me how a real druid can kick some ass. Hopefully I'll catch up to you again and then we'll see what happens. Take care, and good luck.

tolceh (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 10:02 PM

#53375, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened"
In response to Reply #0

sorry to see you go, i was looking foreward to alittle rp with you

Zaaik (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 03:41 AM

#53383, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zaaik the Battle-Hardened"
In response to Reply #1

yeah, sorry there guy, I finally catch up to you again, to the point where I will be noticed, and then realize how badly I put this guy together. lol. Hoepfully you'll still be about for the next one and maybe we'll run into each other. Till then, take care.

~ Molchek yells, "HALLO!"~

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53374 Previous topic | Next topic