Subject: "Meora A'cherati finally kicks it." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53321
Show all folders

Meora (Guest)Fri 26-Jan-07 12:43 PM

#53321, "Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."

Ok, I deleted Meora for RP reasons and RL, because I kinda got bored, even if she was my first successful female character in four years. I rolled up a fela because I felt like my RP... Damnit I can't think of the word, but whatever it was needed to be tickled, so I played a female character for 388 hours EXCLUSIVELY. I got bored with her because her need to help people meant I had just about no enemies to speak of, and I missed getting attacked a lot. I rolled her up never imagining I'd get a chance at as much RP as I did, I never thought I'd become a Herald since she was a ranger. I have a bunch of people to thank for helping this character who was a bunch of firsts for me. The only two things I didn't get a chance to go through with was getting a last name, and getting the damn wedding over with (I might have lasted a bit longer out of RP interest being piqued) I have many thanks to give out and if I forget anyone just leave a message and I'll reply ASAP.

Thanks to-
First and foremost is the Heralds, and Arvam more specifically for inducting me, and Amariele for the help she gave during said induction.
Linerasas- Thank you for giving me some interesting RP, the relationships my characters get in usually don't last too long. I really hope you aren't freaking out or something because I rolled a female character.

Tiatan- Your frustrations are as I mentioned during my "death speech' much appreciated. I learned how to give out better help IRL to the friends I have who need it.

Rashiid- Always an interesting guy to play with, the help with the dragon slaying was much appreciated but I still haven't mapped the location of that tower.

Zaphoedine- Not sure if you're still around, but your RP towards my end was starting to get really interesting and I was half-tempted to play along with the insanity to see what happened. Thankfully I didn't break that much of my unwritten role.

Adovaryn- Oh my god I can't believe how funny your character is, I think my favorite thing about your char is how gullible he acts. "Ow, my squishy bits." Also thanks for really respecting me by yelling at my other character for being an ass to myself.

Heralds in general- Thank you all for accepting the inn sitting Herald that I was, but you gotta admit, I probably listened to what people said the most.

Fortress-
I think I'll thank everyone in the fortress, Yes even you Seonex considering how much you hated me during the Battlefields incidents, for being good friends, and very understandable people. Would have liked to see you guys around the bar more often though.

Scions-
Holy Nine Hells I can't believe I'm thanking anyone in here, but a big thank you to Eshval for starting the poetry contest. I know I didn't realy submit anything for it, but I hadn't done any poetry for almost five years since I got the one poem I did published. Thank you for reviving the creative streak aside from my elaborate character descriptions I do. Thank you for giving Meora someone who terrifies her.

Outlanders-
Chaisse is about the only one I know that any thanks go to, though we only ever traveled three times I considered you a friend and a thank you goes out from beyond the grave for sending out more of my poetry.

BattleRagers-
I swear to the gods that Meora hated every single one of you... Except for... Ysaloerie(sp?) She was cool.

Tribunals-
Kiamae, I swear to god I love your character for saving my ass from the sewers of Galadon when I fell off the ledges.

Assorted-
I know how silly this is gonna sound but I'd like to thank Barhadruzil for giving me my first ever career PK. People stopped messing with me after I finally got you. You had some interesting RP considering your sole purpose sometimes seemed to be killing me.

Oh yea...
Nexus-
I'd like to thank Nanorab for giving me a few laughs with your singing episodes, I was about ready to cry because I could hear it in my head scratching at my eardrums trying to make my brain seep out of my skull.

If I missed anyone, just leave a message and I'll see if I remember you so I can give credit where credit is due.

Now... What Meora was for me-
First successful female character
First ever Hero
First character I ever spent more than 100 hours on
First Cabal
First Event for the Heralds
First character to have less than 20 Player Deaths
the list goes on and I'm getting tired.

My RP reason for deleting-
My RP reason for deleting Meora was a great deal because Linerasas either skipped out on the wedding or was simply unable to attend. Her reason which I forgot to mention during her death speech was that she was saving his life. The rest is because I had been intending to finish my purely RP "transformation" but just hadn't thought of how to go about doing it. The anger/sorrow/pain of being skipped out on built up more of a darkness that consumed her and ultimately fueled the transformation. So, in missing out on one RP opportunity I was given another.

Thanks again everyone and I'll see you on the fields.

Meora A'cherati, general entertainer and bartender of the Eternal Star.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I'll miss you, Zaphoedine (Guest), 19-Dec-06 07:21 PM, #57
Reply RE: I'll miss you, Meora (Guest), 19-Dec-06 10:53 PM, #58
     Reply RE: I'll miss you, Zaphoedine (Guest), 20-Dec-06 01:41 AM, #59
          Reply RE: I'll miss you, Meora (Guest), 20-Dec-06 08:34 AM, #60
Reply Good times, ethelle, 18-Dec-06 02:36 PM, #54
Reply RE: Good times (And a bag of chips), Meora (Guest), 18-Dec-06 02:57 PM, #55
     Reply RE: Good times (And a bag of chips), ethelle, 18-Dec-06 03:42 PM, #56
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Delthyneo (Guest), 16-Dec-06 10:49 PM, #49
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Meora (Guest), 16-Dec-06 11:03 PM, #50
     Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Delthyneo (Guest), 17-Dec-06 11:35 PM, #51
          Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Meora (Guest), 17-Dec-06 11:45 PM, #52
Reply A couple things., Iunna, 14-Dec-06 10:30 PM, #40
Reply RE: A couple things., Meora (Guest), 15-Dec-06 09:10 AM, #41
Reply Tee hee! You noticed!, Seonex (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:55 PM, #36
Reply RE: Tee hee! You noticed!, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:59 PM, #37
Reply I finally found it., Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:38 PM, #28
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Tiatan, 14-Dec-06 02:31 PM, #27
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:56 PM, #29
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:03 PM, #30
     Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Tiatan, 14-Dec-06 03:13 PM, #31
          Reply Who do you think I'm talking about? NT, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:26 PM, #32
               Reply RE: Who do you think I'm talking about? NT, Tiatan, 14-Dec-06 03:48 PM, #34
                    Reply Nice. nt, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 04:00 PM, #38
Reply You are welcome, Eshval, 14-Dec-06 11:30 AM, #20
Reply RE: You are welcome, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 12:13 PM, #22
Reply RE: You are welcome, Itholin (Guest), 14-Dec-06 12:47 PM, #23
Reply RE: You are welcome, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 01:36 PM, #25
Reply RE: You are welcome, Valkenar, 14-Dec-06 12:50 PM, #24
Reply RE: You are welcome, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:30 PM, #26
Reply Oh yea..., Meora (Guest), 15-Dec-06 03:36 PM, #42
     Reply RE: Oh yea..., Innis, 15-Dec-06 04:15 PM, #44
     Reply Well I can't exactly stop a vampire from drinking me dr..., Meora (Guest), 15-Dec-06 04:46 PM, #46
     Reply RE: Oh yea..., Eshval, 15-Dec-06 04:18 PM, #45
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Amariele (Guest), 14-Dec-06 10:29 AM, #19
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 12:11 PM, #21
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Meora (Guest), 15-Dec-06 03:40 PM, #43
     Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Amariele (Guest), 15-Dec-06 06:10 PM, #47
          Reply Heh-, Meora (Guest), 15-Dec-06 06:21 PM, #48
Reply CRAP!, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:44 AM, #18
Reply Nooooooooooo, Lucury (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:26 AM, #13
Reply RE: Nooooooooooo, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:35 AM, #16
Reply As I said, Lucury (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:38 PM, #33
Reply RE: Nooooooooooo, Tiatan, 14-Dec-06 03:49 PM, #35
     Reply RE: Nooooooooooo, Lucury (Guest), 14-Dec-06 08:28 PM, #39
Reply BAH!, Barhadruzl (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:31 AM, #5
Reply RE: BAH!, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:34 AM, #7
     Reply hmm. I wish I had the log, Barhadruzl (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:19 AM, #11
          Reply On another note!, Barhadruzl (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:24 AM, #12
          Reply RE: On another note!, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:32 AM, #14
          Reply RE: On another note!, Meora (Guest), 24-Jan-07 12:35 PM, #61
          Reply RE: hmm. I wish I had the log, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:34 AM, #15
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Alarith (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:01 AM, #4
Reply RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it., Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:32 AM, #6
Reply Interesting character, Algonas, 14-Dec-06 01:51 AM, #3
Reply RE: Interesting character, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:36 AM, #8
Reply RE: Interesting character, Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:45 AM, #10
Reply RE: Interesting character, Meora (Guest), 18-Dec-06 09:24 AM, #53
Reply Damn, I really hate to see this..., Tsyda (Guest), 14-Dec-06 01:31 AM, #1
     Reply You were cool, Good luck on your next. NT, Someone (Guest), 14-Dec-06 01:49 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn, I really hate to see this..., Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 02:42 AM, #9
          Reply RE: Damn, I really hate to see this..., Meora (Guest), 14-Dec-06 03:38 AM, #17

Zaphoedine (Guest)Tue 19-Dec-06 07:21 PM

#53543, "I'll miss you"
In response to Reply #0

Hey Meora,

You were my closest friend from the beginning. We had a lot of cool RP. Sorry I wasn't around as much as I would have liked, and especially to see you go. Can't get into what you were talking about too much, but yeah that was some crazy stuff we talked about the last time I saw you.
Will miss you.

Meora (Guest)Tue 19-Dec-06 10:53 PM

#53549, "RE: I'll miss you"
In response to Reply #57

Oh god, I missed Zap a lot. I was really impressed with how much progress she made with Tiatan, even if the whole thing blew up in my face.

Zaphoedine (Guest)Wed 20-Dec-06 01:41 AM

#53552, "RE: I'll miss you"
In response to Reply #58

Heheh, glad you answered. Your face? Did you see what happened to me? Fun times, though. Hope I run into you with others..stay cool.

Meora (Guest)Wed 20-Dec-06 08:34 AM

#53564, "RE: I'll miss you"
In response to Reply #59

I will always be a smoothe character as long as I can keep creating interesting roles, and vivid descriptions, and I can almost guarantee that we'll be seeing eachother again.

ethelleMon 18-Dec-06 02:36 PM
Member since 05th Dec 2006
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53505, "Good times"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed spending time with Meora. Some good RP in there, and a good herald...there's really been a shortage of those. Seems like that shortage really began with the death of the divine chef.

Thanks for all of the entertainment, and for tolerating the talking muffins and beavers from Tiatan and myself.

Meora (Guest)Mon 18-Dec-06 02:57 PM

#53506, "RE: Good times (And a bag of chips)"
In response to Reply #54

I was wondering when you were gonna post, I liked Ethelle, and was appreciative of her ability to listen AND negotiate, which I was really slipping at when it was really important.
I'm wondering if my newbie is gonna be as good at getting along with folks as Meora was. I hope I was able to bring out the best in the folks she met.

And a note on the issue of "Good Heralds"

That's cause there still isn't a High Herald to make inducting folks easier.

Meora A'cherati, General Entertainer and Bartender of the Eternal Star

ethelleMon 18-Dec-06 03:42 PM
Member since 05th Dec 2006
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53507, "RE: Good times (And a bag of chips)"
In response to Reply #55

Yes indeed...a high herald would be nice. Not many heralds really old enough or mature enough for something like that, though. And linereasas is getting old....

Negotiating was fun. It was especially... entertaining(?) when Tiatan started to get pissed because I wouldn't say where I was talking to tsyda, and wasn't telling tsyda to talk to him....heh....

Delthyneo (Guest)Sat 16-Dec-06 10:49 PM

#53458, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #0

OMG!! I came into the inn to talk to you and Tiatan like Del always does when he isnt doing anything, and what is happening, the tail end of you goin out. Thats crap I say, lol, your like the only person who gave Del any real interaction besides Tiatan. Also only person, and I do mean only, who has ever inquired about the little details of his Desc like his sheaths. Also, Ilvaigen Btw lol, woulda never known =P, Its gonna be a lot less fun in the inn without meora though, and if your talking about teh Battlefields incident where he came in and chased our group all over the battlefield for some reason and I barely live cause he got pissed at me for staying in the fight long enough to dirt him (seonex) I personally though that was fun as hell lol. Gonna miss meora a lot though. Curious to see what the next char will be, guarantee del will see them grow up just like he did Meora

Meora (Guest)Sat 16-Dec-06 11:03 PM

#53460, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #49

Assuming he lives that long.

Delthyneo (Guest)Sun 17-Dec-06 11:35 PM

#53487, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #50

Heh heh, Don't doubt the staying power of Del

Meora (Guest)Sun 17-Dec-06 11:45 PM

#53489, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #51

Not doubting you, I'm doubting whether I can maintain my con that long. heh. Villagers love me.

IunnaThu 14-Dec-06 10:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53376, "A couple things."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Meora at first. I could tell you seemed sort of unsure of yourself, but I thought there was a lot of potential to grow. As time went on, it seemed like you became less and less inclined to put effort into anything, particularly leaving the Inn. It is SO important to leave the Inn as a Herald, because the Inn isn't what Herald is about. I can't say this enough: EXPLORE! EXPLORE! EXPLORE! It's one of the big things we like to push our Heralds to do - and if you're afraid of being lost, it definitely can help you find your way around.

Anyway, good job on your efforts and good luck with whatever your future endeavors may be.

Meora (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 09:10 AM

#53394, "RE: A couple things."
In response to Reply #40

I probably won't play another Cabal until I learn my way around the lands better. It's hard being a 4 year noob, but I'm slowly learning my way around.

You did get my submissions this time right?

Seonex (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:55 PM

#53366, "Tee hee! You noticed!"
In response to Reply #0

In fact, I should have killed you in the battlefields more than once, but twice (TWICE!) RL called me off about two seconds after I attacked you, which means run to present q teleport turn off client. And the other times your groupmates held me off long enough for you to get away =P

Seonex was really against anyone who wasn't a lightwalker, I'm sure you noticed. In any case, if he caught you killing lightwalkers, mobs or not, he was going to come down on you for it. Hard. Of course, if you apologized and meant it, he would let you off, but if I had caught you with an evil one more time after all those warnings I would have tacked up a great big MEORA = EVIL LOVER on my list and came after you cackling gleefully. In a goodie sort of way. Good for you I didn't, cause a ranger sitting in the inn is quite easy meat for a bash spec.

Sorry we couldn't interact more, though. You seemed like an interesting character, if a bit misguided (according to Seonex).

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:59 PM

#53367, "RE: Tee hee! You noticed!"
In response to Reply #36

Good thing you werent around when I Heroed with the two Scions Kanaeve and... Rhyendris I think his name was.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:38 PM

#53357, "I finally found it."
In response to Reply #0

This is the role I had typed up for Meora and it really puts a spin on why she was the way she was.

History Part I (Meora)

It seems that since I had written how I had changed, it is time to explain why. First off, my father was a former servant to a small family of elves outlying Darsylon, and my mother inherited an Inn in Blackclaw. I was born a twin, not identical in any way to my brother, we were both born in the presence of a dragon, though what kind, my mother had failed to mention and of the two of us I was the only one marked by it. I ended up being a mediator between my brother and sister, because they fought constantly, over the stupidest little things. Things began to change in the worst ways once the first of us were allowed to join a guild.

History Part II(Meora)

My brother had been allowed to join a guild before I was, and he had sent in a few requests to join the Paladin’s guild, despite the threats from the Blackclaw guild masters. When he was finally granted an audience, he was nearly beaten to death by the guild masters and left in the streets to die. I found him on my way home from mother’s Inn, brought him home, and mother cared for him. He had lost his hope for the world, but not his hopes to live as long as people like Mother were around. My sister however, looked up to me, and at one point told me that she wanted to join the ranks of the anti-paladins, but instead decided that she’d follow me through a guild. I wanted to join the thieves’ guild, so naturally, she followed me. We failed our first exams, because we were told that we had to fight each other. We accepted, though we were only wearing each other down not really getting anywhere until I used a cheap trick and threw something near her, because I knew she was easily distracted. I struck a blow with both paws clenched to her back and she fell instantly. What happened next, I didn’t see coming and the guild master walked up to me, and put a knife in my paws and told me to kill her. I refused, so he grabbed my arm, and drew my now clenched paw with the knife across her throat. I walked out and joined the rangers so I wouldn’t have to do something like that again. I was lost to my real family for the death of my sister.

TiatanThu 14-Dec-06 02:31 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#53356, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #0

Damn it. Now I know who your new character is. Bad kitty, bad. At least that means there's a chance there will still be input at the discussions, though. I really want to try a conjurer. What do you think of the class? Course, I'm not going to make any new characters until Tiatan's dead, but, you know, for the future. Meora was great. We had a lot of good times together. Many a night, she and Tiatan would be in the Inn, alone, and just talk or act silly. I'm sure we entertained many with our antics. Hmm, well, I want to say more, but as Tiatan's still alive, it'll have to wait. Good luck with your Elfie. It was a joy.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:56 PM

#53359, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #27

I've been meaning to as what the deal with is with the latin on your sig line means.

Conjies are great, elf conjies even more so because of the fact that being good means angels are less likely to be mean if you really crank out strong ones without circles. I thought I'd add the "marked by a morosa demon" bit to him as a bit of a twist showing that elves really aren't all they're cranked up to be. Teleport has been my friend of late because it gets me out of mazes when I'm hopelessly lost. Word on familiars, make sure that you protect them as much as you can, invis, armor, and whatever helpful wands you can find because it's half your health if it dies. My last conjie wasn't so great because she died way too much, and if I'm not mistaken the class has been revamped so it plays better now.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:03 PM

#53360, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #27

And yea, he will be making appearances at discussions provided a someone he's trying to help out isn't in.

TiatanThu 14-Dec-06 03:13 PM
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#53361, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #30

"Help out", heh, if that's who I think you're talking about. Anyways, the text at the bottom is French. Literally translated it means something along the lines of "We do not make music against someone", though I like Rayihn's translation of "Don't dance to music that isn't your own". Anyways, I'll say more on Meora later.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:26 PM

#53362, "Who do you think I'm talking about? NT"
In response to Reply #31

nt

TiatanThu 14-Dec-06 03:48 PM
118 posts
#53364, "RE: Who do you think I'm talking about? NT"
In response to Reply #32

I'm not going to give out names of people still in the game. It doesn't really matter anyways, just made me giggle is all, and I was probably way off base, so...

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 04:00 PM

#53368, "Nice. nt"
In response to Reply #34

No textey for you.

EshvalThu 14-Dec-06 11:30 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
#53347, "You are welcome"
In response to Reply #0

After spending so much time in grad and post grad writing and creative writing courses, I am often amazed with the abilities of the author/players/imms of CF. Their abilities in the creative processes exceed those of the normal 'gamer'. It pleases me when folks find a creative outlet and take and give more from and to CF than simple 'killing'. Good luck....and try leaving the Inn more...it's a scary world out there, but it is full of magic and wondor.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 12:13 PM

#53349, "RE: You are welcome"
In response to Reply #20

Yea, I'm questioning whether or not I want my new char to be a Herald or not because of the whole Inn sitting thing, I was lazy I'll admit it, but I really didn't want to get lost.

Itholin (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 12:47 PM

#53350, "RE: You are welcome"
In response to Reply #22

Getting lost is the fun part. Play a mage. Teleport is your friend. Well unless you teleport into a dragon at low levels...then it is not.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 01:36 PM

#53353, "RE: You are welcome"
In response to Reply #23

New char is an elf conjie. Teleport has saved my life three times so far by taking me straight to Darsylon. And a fourth time by taking me to the frigid wastes but I got out with the help of the all mighty owl familiar.

ValkenarThu 14-Dec-06 12:50 PM
1203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53351, "RE: You are welcome"
In response to Reply #22

>Yea, I'm questioning whether or not I want my new char to be
>a Herald or not because of the whole Inn sitting thing, I was
>lazy I'll admit it, but I really didn't want to get lost.

You're almost never truly lost with a potion of teleportation or recall in your pack.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:30 PM

#53355, "RE: You are welcome"
In response to Reply #20

I never did get a chance to ask you IC what you thought of the works I had sent out through helpful bards, but I did send in everything I wrote under her persona to the Lyceum. I remain ever hopeful that at lesat one thing will be considered.

Meora (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 03:36 PM

#53419, "Oh yea..."
In response to Reply #20

Was one of the reasons you had a tendancy to watch me was because I didn't play by your rules (defiant to the end)?

InnisFri 15-Dec-06 04:14 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53422, "RE: Oh yea..."
In response to Reply #42
Edited on Fri 15-Dec-06 04:15 PM

You should have come to see me. I can beat her up.

innis@carrionfields.com

Meora (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 04:46 PM

#53425, "Well I can't exactly stop a vampire from drinking me dr..."
In response to Reply #44

nt

EshvalFri 15-Dec-06 04:18 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
#53423, "RE: Oh yea..."
In response to Reply #42

No. I didn't get the defiant vibe from you...not saying it wasn't there. I poked at you because it amused me, and you reacted. Since it is bad form to slay folks, I poke.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Amariele (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 10:29 AM

#53345, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #0

I would have sworn you were a girl irl We seemed to at least sometimes think alike. Had fun with you, kiddo. Hope you enjoy your next as much as you seemed to enjoy Meora.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 12:11 PM

#53348, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #19

I'm a scary guy sometimes. I tend to think like most folks won't so RP is convincing.

Meora (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 03:40 PM

#53420, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #19

*sigh* just caught the kiddo remark... I turned 18 a few months ago and I'm still getting called that. *growl* Well, I was hoping to see you around but yuo deleted and that made me kinda mad because I liked Amariele a lot.

Amariele (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 06:10 PM

#53426, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #43

Well, I'm about twice your age and I still get called "kiddo". Girl's gotta suck it up. I felt a motherly sort of affection for Meora, I guess it was natural.

Meora (Guest)Fri 15-Dec-06 06:21 PM

#53427, "Heh-"
In response to Reply #47

As opposed to the fact that Meora gave advice to everyone that would listen.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:44 AM

#53343, "CRAP!"
In response to Reply #0

I forgot to thank Lauraine for demanding a grand total of three Heroes games which I immensly enjoyed even though I had to have her help doing it. For her help when I got snared at the Fortress when Ethelle used the orb thingy and teleported me there. And a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember but am absolutely sure you helped me with. (I'm still sorry about the storm giant steak fiasco)

Lucury (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:26 AM

#53338, "Nooooooooooo"
In response to Reply #0

Now I have no one to randomly walk up to and vis hide at the inn. I'm more of a listener than anything, so I didn't really do a lot other than standing around (which you kept on bugging me about, heh). A great char, though, shame you had to go.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:35 AM

#53341, "RE: Nooooooooooo"
In response to Reply #13

I still would like to see a drunk Lucury... Mostly because I've never seen one before.

Lucury (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:38 PM

#53363, "As I said"
In response to Reply #16

I think I fare better poisoned than drunk, and that actually isn't that much of an exaggeration. Linerasas got me to drink once and I chugged a bunch of bottles. Should really try that again sometime.

TiatanThu 14-Dec-06 03:49 PM
118 posts
#53365, "RE: Nooooooooooo"
In response to Reply #13

Can still bug Tiatan. He won't mind.

Lucury (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 08:28 PM

#53372, "RE: Nooooooooooo"
In response to Reply #35

Still trying to learn how to get under his skin. Not successful so far.

Barhadruzl (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:31 AM

#53330, "BAH!"
In response to Reply #0

heh.

You were so damn close too. I was way overzealous there. I failed to realize you had two other rangers with you herb'n you. I failed a commune to finish you and then BAM dead! BAH. heh

the odd tidbit I found out later was that Nishin(felar ranger) with your.. indeed was a cyradia follower. Not in ranger.. but was aiding you. psh.

oh well. later!

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:34 AM

#53332, "RE: BAH!"
In response to Reply #5

That had to be my favorite fight, and something you probably didn't realize is that they didn't give me any herbs because they were trying to save their own skins. The fact that every time I herbed I managed to heal the plague you gave me. If you'd have stuck with poison I'd have been genuinely screwed.

Barhadruzl (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:19 AM

#53336, "hmm. I wish I had the log"
In response to Reply #7

All I know is I made a really poor choice and failed some important things thinking I already had your death in the basket. Was there another person assisting you? I cannot even remember if I was attacking several people or not. hah. Group fights were what I thrived for with Barhadruzl and Niceryih. All I remember is I died and that Nishin was there with you and finding out with Arrherah from Artias that he was a Cyradia follower. BAH.

Barhadruzl (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:24 AM

#53337, "On another note!"
In response to Reply #11

I played Omnecia whom I deleted due to lack of desire to progress that char... and yes.. I was still upset I died to a ####ing herald that I used the attitude of omnecia to really have fun with their background :-D. hah! so there. You may have tortured me in RL.. but at least I had a chance to torture that little felar.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:32 AM

#53339, "RE: On another note!"
In response to Reply #12

Oh my god you have no idea how much I despised Omnecia... Wanna know the funny thing? Turned out that the way I worked my death that she was right about me. YOU MISSED OUT! Meora 1 Omnecia- well let's not get into that right now.

Meora (Guest)Wed 24-Jan-07 12:35 PM

#54578, "RE: On another note!"
In response to Reply #12

ok, Running backwards through time to find this sucker, and I notice the one post I missed... How did I torture you IRL? PK by noob really isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be. At least you didn't fight the bard I just deleted. You might actually have liked him.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:34 AM

#53340, "RE: hmm. I wish I had the log"
In response to Reply #11

No, I didn't get any help except for one round of herbs from... the only other ranger there, and yes. screwing up your supplication did kill you... I'm glad you realized the error of your ways dark-walker... Oh man... I sound like someone from the fortress.

Alarith (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:01 AM

#53327, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed trying to push you into darkness and despair. Misery loves company, after all. A pity you didn't actually give in when I was around.

Good luck with your future characters.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:32 AM

#53331, "RE: Meora A'cherati finally kicks it."
In response to Reply #4

Heh... I think what would have been interesting is if I did it while Eshval was right there. Kinda wish I saw more of you though.

AlgonasThu 14-Dec-06 01:51 AM
19 posts
#53326, "Interesting character"
In response to Reply #0

I truly do hate to see this. With Eacer, I thought that stuff with the dreams and dragons was great. I had a blast with your character and if it wasn't for the age death, I would have enjoyed seeing that develope more. Oh well, good luck on your next!

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:36 AM

#53333, "RE: Interesting character"
In response to Reply #3

OH MY GOD I MISS CHASING EACER! It was so funny when I'd pop in and start a game of tag! Kinda stopped playing tag after you died though, but I did use you for a couple of Heroes games so that was my tribute to you.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:45 AM

#53335, "RE: Interesting character"
In response to Reply #3

Oh yea... SOmething I forgot. I was originally planning to write a book that had a character with a similar problem that Meora did, (dragon marked and all that) but I never got around to it because I couldn't get very far. I figured I could use my idea and with a bit of late-game influence work out who I really play.

Meora (Guest)Mon 18-Dec-06 09:24 AM

#53501, "RE: Interesting character"
In response to Reply #3

I went out pretty extravagantly. And she was way more popular than I thought she was. Heh... There were times I was gunning for your job though, it's hard to get new people when they have to go straight to Iunna. I'm gonna miss being in Herald though, and much to my dismay, I think my newbie IS gonna gun for the cabal again. Maybe I won't be an inn sitter this time.

Tsyda (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 01:31 AM

#53323, "Damn, I really hate to see this..."
In response to Reply #0

I reallllly liked Meora. You took care of me, acted as intermediary between me and Tiatan and all around great friend. I enjoyed your RP immensely and you never failed to respond to RP in kind. A really well done character and look forward to your next.

--Tsyda

Someone (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 01:49 AM

#53325, "You were cool, Good luck on your next. NT"
In response to Reply #1

nt.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 02:42 AM

#53334, "RE: Damn, I really hate to see this..."
In response to Reply #1

If you like meora then you pretty much understand how I actually am. Meora was the easiest char I ever RP'd because she's me, but fela... and female. That made things a little closer to home with the RP and therefore much easier. Meora was really pissed when you went incommunicado for four days. Tiatan was driving me and Linerasas insane and I'm glad you two worked things out. Just remember... Work in indirection and you leave people with their own choices. That was my biggest thing when I played Meora. Only actual difference from the obvious from me IRL is that I usually try to push people in the right direction, but Meora was indirect and pretty damn subtle which was an accomplishment. I hope you outlive my new elf. I'm gonna be amazed and pretty pissed if I have to outlive so many friends again.

Meora (Guest)Thu 14-Dec-06 03:38 AM

#53342, "RE: Damn, I really hate to see this..."
In response to Reply #9

On a side note, I kind of enjoyed playing a female character because I was privy to information I wouldn't normally have access to were I playing a male. I kind of enjoyed that aspect but I don't think I'll be rolling any more female characters for quite a while. I'm sticking to familiar territory.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53321 Previous topic | Next topic