Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Gmuer Muouk the Bearer of the Molten ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52984
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-Dec-06 10:16 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52984, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Gmuer Muouk the Bearer of the Molten Circle, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sat Dec 2 09:13:44 2006

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Gmuer perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gmuer (Guest)Tue 05-Dec-06 02:25 PM

#53024, "*insert about a million swear words*"
In response to Reply #0

There are no words in any language that describe the depth of my sorrow and anger at myself for seeing this.

Well. This was going to be my big push. Especially after those role rewards.

After the first long absence I had, I was really looking forward to trying to lvl up.

But, after a number of weeks of really trying hard to find groups, I decided to take 5 days off. One work week. To regenerate.

Well. On the fourth day. My brother's wife got Baker Acted. I don't blame you for not knowing what that is, I had no Idea what it was.

Basically, the state checked her into a mandatory 3 day psych ward hospital after she tried to commit suicide, then she opted for the full 28 day program, to try to get herself off alcohol (she is an alcoholic).

Well. My Bro is barely keeping up with bills as it is. And with three children, two of which are my Godsons, I had to go live with them and watch the kids while he was at work, because I worked at night. They don't have a computer.

So I get back today. and I realize. If I *NOT* taken those five days off in the beginning, I would not be auto-deleted now.

Not quite sure how I am taking this yet. Probably not in a healthy way, heh.

I'm going to go do some drinking myself. Maybe when I sober up I'll be willing to do proper farewells to everyone.

Uthral (Guest)Tue 05-Dec-06 06:45 PM

#53026, "Don't drink too much. You were cool. NT"
In response to Reply #3

NT

RayihnSat 02-Dec-06 11:43 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52987, "Cool role! Neat char. Nt!"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Uthral (Guest)Sat 02-Dec-06 10:42 AM

#52985, "Bummer. NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52984 Previous topic | Next topic