Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rinalias Kasinas the Stumbling Min..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52894
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-Nov-06 02:56 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52894, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rinalias Kasinas the Stumbling Minstrel of Light, Historian of the Brigade"

Wed Nov 29 13:52:52 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Rinalias perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:192

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Seonex (Guest)Fri 01-Dec-06 01:50 PM

#52954, "No goodbyes? =("
In response to Reply #0

Liked this character a lot. Must have been boring after you got that insane set and you were close to invincible. Ah well. Good times, I enjoyed running around with you. We kicked some ass ^_^

Guy (Guest)Wed 13-Dec-06 12:52 PM

#53299, "Alright alright"
In response to Reply #1

So I ended up moving and not getting my internet turned on for a while.... Pfft.
I had a ####ing blast with Rin at points othertimes I was so bored I would light up a jay and just wander around looking for something horrible to mess with.

Goodies just aren't my bag I tried VERY hard to stay in the goodie mindset, I think Dex was kind enough to point out that stealing money from goodies isn't "good"...

There were alot of Marans Rin considered his friend.
ALOT
Seonix, Chokaire, to name a pair, there were alot more of you but I just can't seem to remember #### right now!

Reply maybe I'll remember something and write a decent goodbye

_Magus (Guest)Wed 13-Dec-06 04:24 PM

#53303, "Did you also play Zhaltum (minotaur warrior empire)? ~"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Guy (Guest)Wed 13-Dec-06 11:57 PM

#53317, "That I did"
In response to Reply #3

This character was to test out a certain area, to do something Neither Zhaltum or Krundig could quite pull off...
*Grumble* I broke ground but then my time became a little limited all that jazz... and I haven't really poked around since

And I wanted to see exactly how to kill an elf bard.. I know what kills them but I'm still scared?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52894 Previous topic | Next topic