Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Isvalen the Preceptor of Temperanc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52884
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Nov-06 10:12 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52884, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Isvalen the Preceptor of Temperance"

Tue Nov 28 09:11:42 2006

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Isvalen perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:135

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Isvalen the Preceptor of Tempe..., Gerhaul (Guest), 30-Nov-06 02:37 PM, #8
Reply I liked this char, Krynna (Guest), 30-Nov-06 07:23 AM, #6
Reply Krynna, Martoonie, 30-Nov-06 08:21 AM, #7
Reply To the Immortal Staff., Martoonie, 30-Nov-06 01:35 AM, #5
Reply Bah, I really liked Isvalen., Daelen, 29-Nov-06 08:57 AM, #2
Reply Daelen, Martoonie, 30-Nov-06 01:17 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Daelen, Daelen, 30-Nov-06 07:20 PM, #9
Reply Gah., Soleric (Guest), 29-Nov-06 02:28 AM, #1
     Reply Soleric, Martoonie, 30-Nov-06 01:26 AM, #4

Gerhaul (Guest)Thu 30-Nov-06 02:37 PM

#52928, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Isvalen the Preceptor of Tempe..."
In response to Reply #0

If I remember correctly, we fought a lot. God it sucks fighing ppl 9 lvls higher than you doesn't it?

Luck with the next

Krynna (Guest)Thu 30-Nov-06 07:23 AM

#52907, "I liked this char"
In response to Reply #0

We had some fun fights, and I always enjoyed them. That time when you + unlucky teleport got me, was funny. Well earned.

I am still sorry for sacrificing your Defliance, but RP dictated it. Sorry. Better luck with next one!

MartoonieThu 30-Nov-06 08:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2005
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#52913, "Krynna"
In response to Reply #6

I really liked Krynna as well as I said before. Your roleplay was stellar and your ability speaks for itself. As for sacrificing the sword, no worries, I knew it would happen at some point and your role and align pretty much dictated as much. I think the only thing that irked me a little about it was that I was under the impression it was an honorable duel of sorts, but we never really made any agreements on it. However, that did not last long as the next person I fought (A berserker called for help and did much more in the way of leaving me 'lessened.'. You were fun and unpredictable just as any good Imp follower should be. You always presented me with new and creative ways to die with your traps . Anyhow. Best of luck I hope you stick around a good deal longer.

Moiz

MartoonieThu 30-Nov-06 01:35 AM
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#52903, "To the Immortal Staff."
In response to Reply #0

Thank you all for being there when my patron could not be. Shok, I have always had a great deal of respect for you and I hope that in real life all is well with you. For those that took interest and gave me added empowerment, the virtue, (Faith is definitely very different than anything I have ever seen and took some getting used to, but it could be very useful.) and the random watching, Thank you. It is always nice to know that someone is keeping an eye on you and giving you what they feel you deserve or earned. And I hope I really did earn it in your eyes.

I want to especially thank Corrlaan. You really gave me the drive to continue on with Isvalen from the start. As I said above it's those minor things that make the difference, especially with an empowerment character.

Look forward to seeing you al again in the fields.

Moiz

DaelenWed 29-Nov-06 08:57 AM
Member since 02nd Nov 2006
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52891, "Bah, I really liked Isvalen."
In response to Reply #0

Gonna miss you, good luck with your next.

MartoonieThu 30-Nov-06 01:17 AM
42 posts
#52900, "Daelen"
In response to Reply #2

Thank you, big D

I really thought you and I made a great combo. When I saw that you had imm'd I had very mixed feelings. I was sincerely happy for you, but I felt a part of Isvalen was lost. Same could be said with Lauriane. There was something about this character that seemed more 'fragile' than Merenwen or Arminas had and that does not make for a good Maran. I wasn't afraid to fight or stick it out, in fact some of my favorite fights were with Krynna on her grounds and we know what a beast she could be. Had Shokai been more present than I believe I could have stuc it out, but real life gets in the way of even the most dedicated immortals and I felt Isvalen was a bit of a 'stepchild to the other immortals.'. I hope you do well in your immortality and wish you nothing but success.

Thank you.

DaelenThu 30-Nov-06 07:20 PM
Member since 02nd Nov 2006
51 posts
#52932, "RE: Daelen"
In response to Reply #3

Hehe Yeah we were just working out the "work together well" bit
too. After a while I think we would have made a "No we don't go raid
when those two are both on" combo. I started seeing visions of
snares and summon/ambush traps galore, and it's always nice to have
bait for a trap that has good chances of surviving.

Thanks for the well wishing. When real life gives you the chance,
I can't wait to see your next.

-Daelen.

P.S. I thought you would make a good Maran.

Soleric (Guest)Wed 29-Nov-06 02:28 AM

#52889, "Gah."
In response to Reply #0

Well this kinda sucks!

Sucks alot!

I enjoyed interacting with Isvalen, from the first meeting in the Chessmasters towers when I gave you the talk on the keys, right up to the end with large model ship used to cover my nudity. Lots of funny moments. Anyhow, congrats on a character that was fun to be around and best of luck with your next, whatever it may be.

-Solerc

MartoonieThu 30-Nov-06 01:26 AM
42 posts
#52901, "Soleric"
In response to Reply #1

Ahhh! My favorite Jester. Keeper of the keys! Merciless Magi of Mirth! I had a lot of fun with you and though Isvalen thought you were a bit off your rocker. Soleric is, admit it. We had a ton of fun together. I think the two funniest moments had to have been from that hell jaunt.

1> Cover your shame.

2> Ha! Baphomet is dead! Oh wait, I'm dead too.

Don't get disheartened as we spoke about before. Soleric has so much potential, and if you don't see it, just take a look at the myriad of titles next to your name. It is apparent I'm not the only one who thinks so. Isvalen did find it curious that one of her race could act like a Human/Gnome mix on way too much Kaffe, but your company was always welcome by her. Stick it out. I have a feeling there is only better things to come for someone like you who is inventive and off the cuff. Best of luck, my friend.

Moiz

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52884 Previous topic | Next topic