Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy Warlo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52679
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Nov-06 10:20 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52679, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy Warlord, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Wed Nov 22 09:16:33 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Mitiszuh perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:147

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GabeWed 22-Nov-06 06:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52697, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy W..."
In response to Reply #0

I had a good time.

This was my attempt to come back and play CF after an extended timeout.
I was not very good, granted it has been 3 years since my last character.

I don't want to continue playing, numerous reasons come to mind, but mostly my new life doesn't play well with CF. I have a family now, and CF isn't really a game you can play and deal with children. I am just lucky I had cham or I would have deleted awhile ago. The playerbase is really an issue for CF with its size and mechanics. When you play you can definitely feel the effects of it.

I don't see myself starting another character, so I hope everyone has fun and the playerbase returns to a good size.

Thanks to Corrlaan for empowering me, and I "think" Innis for inducting me? I have never had a Sylvan / Outlander before, nor a goodie of any repute.

I'll be playing WoW, if anyone plays, UD Rogue Gabe on Shattered Hand.

Later guys,
Gabe

Chaisse (Guest)Wed 22-Nov-06 07:16 PM

#52698, "Ack!"
In response to Reply #2

Ack! Ack! Aww...

I really enjoyed our time together and the learning that we did. I have to say, that one Outlander/Trib in Galadon fight was epic. It was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. I thought you made a good Sunwarden and was hoping for a long reign. ::sigh:: Oh well.

Hope you have a good time with Warcraft, but I expect to see you back here one day.

InnisWed 22-Nov-06 07:33 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52699, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy W..."
In response to Reply #2

For not playing for that many years, you did well with your time in Outlander. It was obvious you were new or out of shape, but I could see you climbing out of that category into competence. You were only getting better with time.

Yes, I was guilty of inducting you.

Thanks for your time and effort while you were in Outlander, and for letting me know of your changing situation. Good luck in all things.

innis@carrionfields.com

TiatanWed 22-Nov-06 11:22 AM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#52682, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed to be doing so well. Well, don't know what else to say. You will be missed, and I enjoyed our interactions.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52679 Previous topic | Next topic