Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Okiciti the Master of Owaza, Not Material..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52625
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Nov-06 12:40 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52625, "(AUTO) [None] Okiciti the Master of Owaza, Not Materialistic"

Sat Nov 18 23:37:44 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Okiciti perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:215

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Junim (Guest)Tue 21-Nov-06 04:38 PM

#52668, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Okiciti the Master of Owaza, Not Mate..."
In response to Reply #0

You were a strange character. we had some good times ranking at first but after you stole some of my gear when I died to a mob my temper flared. You deserved that death to me on east sumners I just wish I could have gotten my gear back but your damned blindness dust... ah well. good fights though.

ValkenarMon 20-Nov-06 09:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52644, "What's the story"
In response to Reply #0

Were you new to the game or a vet with a whacked-out role. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but Okiciti was probably the most irritating character I've ever ranked with. As a player I was never sure if it was a very subtle role or if you were just really new. If it's the latter I hope that you enjoyed Okiciti, learned a lot and will come back with another character having benefited from the experience. If you're a vet then I'm really curious, what was the deal with this character?

Krilcovor (Guest)Mon 20-Nov-06 05:29 PM

#52657, "sorry dude. nt"
In response to Reply #1

m

Someone (Guest)Tue 21-Nov-06 09:11 PM

#52672, "RE: What's the story"
In response to Reply #1

Nah, I'm pretty sure at the time he began playing he was fairly new. I know because I once told him that he reminded me of someone, then he blurted out the name of the character. Anyway when we were ranking with our other characters we were both noticably new. But from what I saw of this character, he wasn't all too bad.

Anyway, good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52625 Previous topic | Next topic