Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Mavinero the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52565
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 15-Nov-06 11:00 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52565, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Mavinero the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Nov 15 21:58:21 2006

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Mavinero perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:415

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply All hail 'The Mav Show', Mavinero (Guest), 19-Nov-06 08:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: All hail 'The Mav Show', Alenysi, 20-Nov-06 01:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: All hail 'The Mav Show', Draeven (Guest), 24-Nov-06 06:31 PM, #6
Reply RE: All hail 'The Mav Show', Kegoni (Guest), 25-Nov-06 11:34 PM, #7
     Reply RE: All hail 'The Mav Show', Mavinero (Guest), 07-Dec-06 08:12 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Mavinero the Legend of the Battlefi..., Bryntor1 (Guest), 19-Nov-06 05:32 PM, #3
Reply All the old guys are gone, Algonas, 16-Nov-06 03:53 AM, #2
Reply Aw damn!, ManyChar (Guest), 16-Nov-06 03:41 AM, #1

Mavinero (Guest)Sun 19-Nov-06 08:55 PM

#52637, "All hail 'The Mav Show'"
In response to Reply #0

Well guys, I first rolled up Mav during my troubles when I was RPing Hirken. I made him as a release from the assinine drama that ensued with him. So, Mavinero Ss'sleath'aei was born with a sharp toungue, a little wit, an annoying habit of saying 'eh' a lot, and a love for the ladies.

And now, for something completely different:

Farewells-

Breallye- Mav's first love. I really enjoyed interacting with you up to the point when you deleted. I especially enjoyed the bachelor/bachelorette auction and the picnic that ensued from there.
Much love to the angry, bitter, militant, Fortie Healer.

Therethine- After a while, I logged Mav on in hopes that I got to interact with you. You were always good for a laugh and I thought we got along famously. It's a damned shame that you went away after a while. I always thought we complimented each other pretty well rp-wise.

Sayuri- Mav's wife to be and not to be. Sayuri was well played in my opinon and a great counterbalance to Ma's brashness. ICly, it killed Mav when you had to delete, and he rarely looked at another woman the same way again. OOCly, I began losing interest in playing Mav after you deleted.

And for the rest:
Mav was old enough and outlasted a lot of people who I thought would be the death of him. But somehow, he outlasted all of those sods. For all of you who were not mentioned but I interacted with, please, leave a comment, and I'll do what I can to reply to you as well. In the grand scheme of things, Mavinero wasn't awfully important, but I tried to make sure everybody had a good time when he was around. He interacted with a lot of people, so just drop a line here.

With passion, love, booze, and revelry in mind,

-Mavinero Ss'sleathaei

aka-Temperaleai, Xiouse, Hirken, Razhalia, and countless others.

AlenysiMon 20-Nov-06 01:26 PM
Member since 31st Mar 2006
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52649, "RE: All hail 'The Mav Show'"
In response to Reply #4

I am fairly surprised you were Razhalia...not really sure why but I am. In any case, I thought Mavinero was much better than Razhalia from my limited interactions(I was Austira, by the way, if that rings a bell at all).

I had some good times interacting with you in the inn when I wasn't "meditating" at Selric's shrine, heh, since my character did very little(anti-pk makes the game much more boring in the long run). Unfortunately you kind of broke Austira's heart(she's too much of a softy to tell you the truth) I am not sure what else to say, so good luck in the fields.

-Alenysi

Draeven (Guest)Fri 24-Nov-06 06:31 PM

#52733, "RE: All hail 'The Mav Show'"
In response to Reply #4

Holy crap!

It's been so long since I've played on here that I don't even remember if it was Draeven that I RPed with Mav. Either way, I had a pretty good time with Mav, even if there were times his ego irritated me. Anyways, it was fun. Good luck on the next ones.

Kegoni (Guest)Sat 25-Nov-06 11:34 PM

#52788, "RE: All hail 'The Mav Show'"
In response to Reply #4

Ha! I knew one day this would come and I could tell you that I could kick your ass in any Bar Brawl You were fun to mess around with, even if I had to use, stone skin, sanc, shield, aura, haste, and the staff of wonders to beat you up! Haha...Hope all is well and in a couple years maybe I can fix your teeth in real life.

Dr. Kegoni the Real Life Dentist.

Mavinero (Guest)Thu 07-Dec-06 08:12 PM

#53055, "RE: All hail 'The Mav Show'"
In response to Reply #7

Might take you up on that teeth thing . Was fun, yeah?

Bryntor1 (Guest)Sun 19-Nov-06 05:32 PM

#52631, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Mavinero the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

NO! NO! not the bartender!
Hey buddy, I just graduated naval boot camp and wanted to see who died. Didn't think it would have been you! Well, good luck and tell your loved one Bryntor says hello.

AlgonasThu 16-Nov-06 03:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
19 posts
#52570, "All the old guys are gone"
In response to Reply #0

When I first got into the Heralds, you were a great inspiration on Eacer. Then whenever I would see you online, I had to make the old guy crack. Great character and I enjoyed our interaction a lot. But I can say this, I atleast beat you in one spar! The rest, I don't want to mention . See you in the fields!

ManyChar (Guest)Thu 16-Nov-06 03:41 AM

#52569, "Aw damn!"
In response to Reply #0

Chose the nick because I interacted with Mavinero with many characters and enjoyed each exchange. Thanks Mav and Mav's player, never a boring time in the Inn.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52565 Previous topic | Next topic