Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Diahaid the Knight of the Apocalypse..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52073
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Nov-06 11:20 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52073, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Diahaid the Knight of the Apocalypse, Imperial Black Magician"

Fri Nov 3 10:19:08 2006

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Diahaid perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:67

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Diahaid the Knight of the Apocal..., Mhyrin (Guest), 04-Nov-06 04:01 AM, #6
Reply I rped with this character?, Diahaid (Guest), 13-Nov-06 12:19 PM, #10
Reply Thanks to those who alerted the community of who played..., Krilcov, 03-Nov-06 11:58 AM, #1
     Reply Just a heads up, man, Tipster (Guest), 03-Nov-06 01:27 PM, #2
     Reply well that came off more mean than planned, tipster (Guest), 04-Nov-06 08:53 PM, #7
          Reply yes I forgot the first one, fck me., diahaid (Guest), 13-Nov-06 12:17 PM, #9
     Reply You use the word "Is" more than Former President Clinto..., Pro-man (Guest), 03-Nov-06 03:35 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Thanks to those who alerted the community of who pl..., Lynaneaus (Guest), 03-Nov-06 04:46 PM, #4
     Reply I only took two swords from your corpse, but I knew Les..., Uthral (Guest), 03-Nov-06 07:05 PM, #5
     Reply I heard it spoken off in the dangeroom, Abernytee (Guest), 06-Nov-06 07:29 AM, #8

Mhyrin (Guest)Sat 04-Nov-06 04:01 AM

#52091, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Diahaid the Knight of the Apocal..."
In response to Reply #0

Diahaid,

I enjoyed our travels. I thought your RP was great and your PK skills consistent. I learned a lot from you. Sorry to see you go. (From reading some Dio posts, I know that you rub some people the wrong way. I did not notice anything that annoyed me or pissed me off IC. Your char was very well-rounded.) Thanks for the good times.

Mhyrin

Diahaid (Guest)Mon 13-Nov-06 12:19 PM

#52450, "I rped with this character?"
In response to Reply #6

If I did I am glad you enjoyed it. I think i was ordering you around to much and I hope your char works out.

KrilcovFri 03-Nov-06 11:58 AM
Member since 05th Aug 2006
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52074, "Thanks to those who alerted the community of who played..."
In response to Reply #0

I did'nt figure that out till i was at rank 24 and some people in dangeroom asked me if it was me, and then some others just let it leek in the channel also. From then I did not rp one bit, I learned the every ins and out of the antipaladin from the low int spectrum.

Faceslash
Cripple
Lashes of slave
Vault
Flail thingy

thank you imms

Also some underused spells and combos that people don't post, and not that gay opal when slept, lag bash bash thingy. Wow, antipaladins are really really strong... with only one class really able to mess them up *BAD*. I have two full notebooks of boredom to prove this, but it would take the fun out of this class to talk about it.. The only problem I see is not loosing a big charged weapon with such a versatile class. Its the orc philosphy. An even higher end offensive with a lower end defensive...resting for hp and mana with a more need for preps.

Teleport and permabashinggiants have killed my aps the most. I did not care to much for the deaths I allowed others, which I suicided on.

I will thank the ______Khargualn_____for being a very good pker, and an even better roleplayer, and sect leader.

_____Draktel____ who I have interacted with Fuerchaer, and Eudrallia and now this one.. Your rp is always awesome, and your role never changes.

__Izshain__ for showing me those things and travelling with me.

I am very sorry Nez.. the drow healer. I made those deals and I was going to be your bitch on that open bargain for a period of time... But I didnt notice how bad I was char assassinated by some assholes, untill I was travelling with these two and they both tried betraying me for no reason when one ranked and I slew one, and ran the other off. Then getting a tell "#### your krilcov" "You methhead piece of ####" I will not call any of the 10+ chars that have done this.. You can post as your char and explain why it is acceptable to do this in game if you wish. Otherwise I will leave it alone, now and when you delete. I do not char assassinate, hoarde gear, Trade chars, game knowledge, ####### who sent me that prep list, I did not even open that email, I know better. I learn more ingame that what cheatersIRC or whatever exchanges, nor do I wish any viruses on my dads computer I was using at the time.

Over all I have played every class, race, cabal. I do not see any more possibilities with any future characters. I have something serious and creative written out. But there are very few I would even care to let enjoy having the interactions with. And as deathweaver has stated, what has xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx and xxx brought to the game, and what right have they to flame the characters that you actually think out and rp.

I'll think this out. I just started a job last week. Full time and all that. First one this year, I've been ill till last month. So going to get my life straight.

Lastly... why are people so ####ing unapreciative of what the admins are doing for this game. This game is free, paid for by donations. I see 10% thank yous and 90% cries on the other page. I wont even go into the intelligent posts I actually wrote, Thank you for the flames, instead of the acknowledgements that yes, I was right. "Those who have been spoon fed and programmed by the blind arguementists of gabes page will rebutal just for the sake of a popularists rebutal" I will not be conformed by the masses, nor do I care for popular opinion, nor do I need your attention. That which gratifies me is doing something creative and positive and I have found out that this game was not my medium for a while, so I will return when I will use it for such.

I'll be sending my donation that has been lacking due to the fact that I've been out of work for a while. Peace.

Tipster (Guest)Fri 03-Nov-06 01:27 PM

#52076, "Just a heads up, man"
In response to Reply #1

Usually, when you play a character of the same name a couple months before, announce that you played the character on dios, then start up another character with the SAME NAME, folks will catch on.

Drugs are bad, m'kay??

Duh?

tipster (Guest)Sat 04-Nov-06 08:53 PM

#52112, "well that came off more mean than planned"
In response to Reply #2

Attribute it to confusion and a guy being in a bad mood...

Anyways, I liked the first Diahaid. I was amazed and confused when I saw another character of the same name. I didn't interract with the second one because, well, I couldn't dissassociate the first namesaked Diahaid in my mind. I find your RP unique, and you put a lot into your characters.

But why, dude? Did you forget about the first one?

diahaid (Guest)Mon 13-Nov-06 12:17 PM

#52448, "yes I forgot the first one, fck me."
In response to Reply #7

nt

Pro-man (Guest)Fri 03-Nov-06 03:35 PM

#52078, "You use the word "Is" more than Former President Clinto..."
In response to Reply #1

Is going to give you away.

I missed this character going up the ladder though, so maybe you didn't use your favorite Ism's.

Lynaneaus (Guest)Fri 03-Nov-06 04:46 PM

#52079, "RE: Thanks to those who alerted the community of who pl..."
In response to Reply #1

Mna don't listen to the haters this was a decent character I enjoyed our brief rp and our fights. I'm sure we would have had plenty more if you/we stuck around longer. I didn't pick up on any similarities between this and your elf village ranger.

Hope you come back soon.

Lynaneaus, Valarael

Uthral (Guest)Fri 03-Nov-06 07:05 PM

#52082, "I only took two swords from your corpse, but I knew Les..."
In response to Reply #1

I read on the other board that you got pretty much full-looted by the lowbies. That sucks. If it makes you feel any better, Lester killed me about five minutes later and grabbed most of the good things.

This was a decent character, and you were a tough bastard.

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 06-Nov-06 07:29 AM

#52143, "I heard it spoken off in the dangeroom"
In response to Reply #1

The 'TELL' is that you use the same letters in your evil characters names or something but just in different combos. Like the Erakee, Reekae of old. It is just what I saw but I like you well enough for it not to have bothered or hampered my interactions with you.

-----Abernyte

P.S. APs are just way cool in my book. I just wish I had started on them back when I started instead of having the rager phase I did.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52073 Previous topic | Next topic