Subject: "Thread about Dioxide's moved to "Ask an Immortal" forum" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #513
Show all folders

PicoFri 30-Mar-01 11:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
586 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#513, "Thread about Dioxide's moved to "Ask an Immortal" forum"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-01 AT 11:28 PM (CST)

Please note the description of this forum. The thread concerning whether or not the Imms would replace the information Dioxide's site contained was moved to the appropriate location.

Do not abuse this forum simply because it allows anonymous postings. Anonymous postings were allowed here so players could more easily match posting names to past characters that are being discussed. If posters use it for other reasons, that policy can be changed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Anonymous (Guest) (Guest)Sat 31-Mar-01 01:39 AM

#514, "Well, I do owe an explination"
In response to Reply #0

I have been waiting for almost two weeks now for some type of feedback on why my passwords haven't been sent to my email account. I have tried using various emails, and have made two new names along with my old name used on the other forums. However, to no avail. I still do not have a way to post on here other than the battlefield.

PicoSat 31-Mar-01 09:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
586 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#515, "RE: Well, I do owe an explination"
In response to Reply #1

From Jullias's welcome message (on the Announcements board):

If you signed up for an account on our previous public forum, all of those accounts have been transfered over in some form. However, we were unable to transfer the password between the two due to different formats. When you click the Login icon at the top, simply follow the forgot your password link and you will receive a password in the mail. If you've tried every email address you can remember and still can't get your password mailed to you, drop me a note at jullias@carrionfields.com and I will take care of it for you.

We're sorry you've had so much trouble. I'm sure Jullias will be happy to resolve it quickly.

Anonymous (Guest) (Guest)Sat 31-Mar-01 01:23 PM

#516, "I did email him, over a week ago."
In response to Reply #2

Still, I've yet to get a reply.

Feirshay

Rome (Guest)Sat 31-Mar-01 01:31 PM

#517, "RE: I did email him, over a week ago."
In response to Reply #3

I'd try again, I had a problem with my password and he took care of it in a few hours. He may have been busy when you emailed him last time.

...Rome...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #513 Previous topic | Next topic