Subject: "Kuchu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50246
Show all folders

Kuchu (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 07:52 PM

#50246, "Kuchu"

Well, I shouldn't have joined battle with this character. Maybe fortress, empire or scion. I had a ####ty desc, a short ####ty role, ####ty RP and at the end I just didn't have fun trying to interact with others. I need to focus on a few things in real life as well so it was time to let him go. I rolled this character with no well defined path other than...well, maybe join battle. I entered my role (would have been best without it, really) very late and didn't know much about the damn history of Battle. I surely didn't expect to be asked that many questions about past leaders, their qualities, their lack of qualities, etc. I got inducted anyway at like lvl 40, thanks Rektath! Let's say I got the vibe of what a villager should be, and the next will definitely be more prepared. Right now I have a cool idea for a berserker role that would be fun, only problem is, like it's been said on the gameplay forum, my dumb, clueless, brutal fire giant wouldn't know #### about Redik's qualities as a past leader of Battle.

I've had a lot of fun PKing with this character, however. This was my second warrior and I really enjoyed my specs and legacy choices. I was particulary successful against...other warriors. There are no mages right now anyway.

Battle imms: The random dwarven commentaries were fun! Ysaolerye, sorry for making you angry Athansoros, you seem like a really cool imm that I'll have to discover with another character. You're around a lot and that's great! Kastellyn, the only time I saw you is when I arrived more than half-way through the rites dammit!

A few mortals now:

Yuvralin: Well done for earning that spot! We didn't really speak much, but I had a feeling you didn't like me for some reason. Would be understandable.

Rekath: Not around much, but thanks again for inducting me. I liked your grumpy attitude.

Tirvak: I enjoyed your company and attitude. Keep going!

Merrwyn: Sorry, but you were annoying. You know your ####, I can't say otherwise. It's not really what you would say, but the manner you would say it. Only my opinion though. I may have been way more annoying.

Other/younger villagers: the village is growing in numbers! Good luck to all of you.

A few ennemies:

Skiltore: Damn you're tough! The empire is really strong now, well done!

Mmumma: Tough as well, keep trucking.

Khargurln: I'm glad you had to put up barrier for me, I guess I was tough enough.

Various blades: Good fights, good fights.

Mages: What mages? Actually I can only think of Spenner, always willing to fight. I think you didn't like that time me and another rager went into the spire for you... but with the dozens of guards and the paladin there, I think it was fair enough.

Ooh, to the imm who talked to me as I was spamming delete;delete, I tried to reply to you but it was like 1/16 seconds too late...sorry. At that point, deleting was the best decision to make, honestly.

Thanks to the imms and players for such a damn addictive game!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply No mention for Ustil : (, Rogue, 25-Aug-06 02:22 PM, #11
Reply RE: Kuchu, Yuvralin (Guest), 25-Aug-06 01:09 PM, #10
Reply RE: Kuchu, Kastellyn, 25-Aug-06 11:46 AM, #9
Reply RE: Kuchu, Mmumma (Guest), 25-Aug-06 04:00 AM, #8
Reply Ahh man, I was looking to fight by your side nt, Trurkrag (Guest), 24-Aug-06 11:14 PM, #7
Reply RE: Kuchu, Beer, 24-Aug-06 10:24 PM, #6
Reply Fargin Budgie Brained Bastid!, Ysaloerye, 24-Aug-06 10:16 PM, #5
Reply RE: Kuchu, Grurk Muouk, 24-Aug-06 09:43 PM, #4
Reply You > me, Morior (Guest), 24-Aug-06 09:03 PM, #3
Reply RE: Kuchu, Rektath (Guest), 24-Aug-06 08:35 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Kuchu, Kuchu (Guest), 24-Aug-06 08:54 PM, #2

RogueFri 25-Aug-06 02:22 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#50291, "No mention for Ustil : ("
In response to Reply #0

We rumbled a time or two, though I always had thought
you were a maran. Had a few good fights though, and I
don't think I ever dropped you. Wanted to mix it up a
bit more since you had specs that could realistically
turn the tide on a wanded hyena, but we never got the
chance.

Good luck on your next

Yuvralin (Guest)Fri 25-Aug-06 01:09 PM

#50289, "RE: Kuchu"
In response to Reply #0

Naw, I never "didnt like you".. I just wanted to stress the line between courage and stupidity, as I saw you running into fights and dying when you probably shouldnt have. Regardless, I liked your "balls to the walls" playing style. I could tell you were somewhat new(or at least new to the RP aspects of battle) as well, which is why I was pretty hard on you. Considering, I think you did extremely well both in PK and what RP I saw from you. I was sad to see that you were pondering deletion, but Yuvralin doesnt take any pity on people who want to delete/kill themselves when the war isnt even close to over yet! Ahh well, good luck with your next(hopefully another Villager).

KastellynFri 25-Aug-06 11:46 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50287, "RE: Kuchu"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were pretty damn solid, to be honest! Good fighter, maybe not any exceptional RP, but you played a good character. I was disappointed that you didn't show up until halfway through the Rites; five works, but six is so much better!

And I'm around much more than you might think, just rarely visible. I've got quite a few projects in work!

Good luck with the next, man, glad you learned with this one!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Mmumma (Guest)Fri 25-Aug-06 04:00 AM

#50260, "RE: Kuchu"
In response to Reply #0

You got me when I was about 20-25 level, think. Or lower. Since that time I promised you (and myself) that I'll revenge. Hope I did =)
I'd like to see some of our fights, if you have them logged.
And good luck with your next!

Trurkrag (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 11:14 PM

#50256, "Ahh man, I was looking to fight by your side nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

BeerThu 24-Aug-06 10:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50254, "RE: Kuchu"
In response to Reply #0

Loved fighting Kuchu as Thorzek although when you overranked me, I had no chance at all. You know, daggers as your second spec overthrowed my unpracticed dumb giant whip spec. So you'd make me weak as a kitten and I'd be helpless.

Good work!

YsaloeryeThu 24-Aug-06 10:16 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50253, "Fargin Budgie Brained Bastid!"
In response to Reply #0

Well I'm glad you 1) enjoyed your time in battle 2) learned a lot both about being a villager and the induction process 3) plan to come back.

For the record Ysaloerye is usually grumpy about something, not enough beer, too hot, too cold, she's an old biddy after all. It wasn't that anything you did that was so wrong. I was actually happy you went in and finished Spenner. I just didn't want you to cross the line into a war with the Spire.

Anyway at the very least your dumb fire giant should be able to realize in his peanut brain what makes a strong warrior or leader. He just has to think of who he would want to lead him.

Grurk MuoukThu 24-Aug-06 09:43 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50252, "RE: Kuchu"
In response to Reply #0

Ooh, to the imm who talked to me as I was spamming delete;delete, I tried to reply to you but it was like 1/16 seconds too late...sorry. At that point, deleting was the best decision to make, honestly.

That was me. I wasn't trying to get you to stop deleting, I was trying to get you to stop spamming me Next time just wait until the adrenaline dies down, ya dig? Thanks!

Oh, and I watched Kuchu a few times, and during the Rites. Very interesting spec and legacy choices. I dug!

G.

Morior (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 09:03 PM

#50251, "You > me"
In response to Reply #0

Only battle character that I knew I couldn't beat one on one, head or no head. Blech. You owned me in encounters while we were lowbies. Dual wrathing maces is nothx versus a spear spec who can only spam impale/misdirect. When we were older it didn't get much better, I only recently mastered enough of my dagger specs to make use of them in pk, so our fights were the tiniest bit more even. But not really, you owned me anyway for the most part. Oh well, I can say that even though you were a good enemy, I'm happy to see you go.

Rektath (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 08:35 PM

#50249, "RE: Kuchu"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I had the impression that you were somewhat new. I wouldn't have inducted you, but I think it's a good thing to get a feel of pk and the battle clan. Your qualities didn't really merit being in the Village, but since I've been busy lately with a new job and all, I thought to myself 'what the hell.' I hope you learned alot from this experience. And I hope work will settle down soon so I have more time to play

Yes, I did let OOC issues influence my decision in his case for those of you who are wondering. I think it's good for the game if someone who is new to the game to be inducted into the Battle cabal. They learn to be more reliable. Being somewhat new myself, I probably wouldn't have gotten this far if my first caballed character wasn't in Battle with Gerylanst.

In any case, good luck.

Kuchu (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 08:54 PM

#50250, "RE: Kuchu"
In response to Reply #1

I've actually been playing the game for a couple years already. English is my second language though, and I was sooo ill-prepared for interviews that I must have sounded like a total noob. I can write pretty well, but I'm not really spontaneous enough for my taste when it comes to, well, spontaneity.

Anyway, thanks again for letting this somewhat aimless character have a place in the battle cabal.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50246 Previous topic | Next topic