Subject: "(DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #453
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Mar-01 11:51 PM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16807 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#453, "(DEL) Jhuni the Holy Heroine"

Fri Mar 16 20:26:06 2001

12 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Jhuni perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:200
PK Ratio:29% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Doralion (Guest) (Guest)Tue 20-Mar-01 03:28 AM

#454, "RE: (DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine"
In response to Reply #0

Well what can one say. I think Doralion regarded Jhuni as one of the most irritating persons in entire Thera and everytime I found you I cackled with glee. The problem was that this happened so seldom that most of the time I spent cursing at my screen and chaotic healers in particular. Well done on this bit though, there is absolutely nothing that is harder to kill than a healer who is prepared to run if the need arises *mutter*

Ah well. Good luck on yer next one I say, though I hope you do not come to pester me in Galadon, eh?

Doralion

Olmnus (Guest) (Guest)Mon 19-Mar-01 02:27 PM

#455, "RE: (DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine"
In response to Reply #0

Olmnus, as a charecter, thought Jhuni as the dumbest of the dumb.
Pretty, smart in some ways....Like your little hideouts that were always fun..*wink* When I lost that Helm and Sceptre he wasn't to happy but I guess they all go through that. He defiantly isn't the best warrior by far and didn't get along with you.....hardly at all....especially when I was fooled by that ventriloquate....can't belive I fell for that one. For the most part it was nice.

KenistonSat 17-Mar-01 11:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
59 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#456, "RE: (DEL) <None> Jhuni the Holy Heroine"
In response to Reply #0

Keniston, as a character, thought you were the single most annoying Inn customer to ever be in his presence. He was a pedant (a stickler for formal rules) and could not appreciate laziness. He was willing to apply even the flimsiest excuse to toss you and if he couldn't find one he would avoid you even if it meant leaving the Inn and asking if you were gone yet.

I, as a player, knew what you were trying to accomplish so I tried to accomodate as much as I could. I'm a fairly straight-laced person IRL life though so chaotics, in the commonly applied sense (meaning in the Jhuni, Saltimbanko, catch-phrase sense), tend to get under my skin rather quickly.

You mentioned trying to get immteraction so here's a bit of advice. Don't get lowbies to spam-tell immortals with random stuff if you want immteraction. That's not fun for them and any immteraction you get probably isn't going to be fun for you.

Good luck with whatever you do in the future.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #453 Previous topic | Next topic