Subject: "Lisl is Dead" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40856
Show all folders

Lisl (Guest)Wed 24-Aug-05 03:29 PM

#40856, "Lisl is Dead"

Well I can't say I didn't have it coming playing around in ktengs with the elixir and all, but I do find it rather unamusing that no word was said nothing just uninducted and titled apprentince of alcehmy.

Was a fun time for the most part experienced a lot of #### from time to time but was my first serious char in years.

Battle: Gerylanst sorry it had to go out that way but I was ####ing pissed about the whole thing. Agrian, Zehh, Iasolar you're the new faces of the village rank up and give them hell! Draxlin!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! i missed you alot ever since the death in silent tower you where nowhere to be seen i hope you didn't delete, for you first character you did one hell of a job never thought we'd be together forever when i met you in voralian around rank 12.
Hasteli, Dahoro, Grorefang you guys helped me alot at first it was sad to see you go. Grimbelin was good to see you finally after the rites. Dargmart you firey bastard thanks for the sleeves you'll be a badass when you hero! I'll be posting more if i forgot you

Scion: What can I say but i hated you bastards! When I killed you Maztriel it felt so god damned good i had to crack open a beer to celebrate. Zilopza you should've died in the orc village lucky you! Aumaenka you had heart and would come against the odds. Gondrak quit quaffing the damned potion in combat and die to me already!

Empire: Never interacted to much with most of you besides the centurions deal. Skizz my love where are you!

Tribunal: Zimel you were a punk and nothing more, remember when you said you could take me without lieutenants? Ya you know what happened.

Fortress: Lisl was a friend to some of you if a bit skeptic of you at times she didn't like all the ganging go on but you were always willing to go against the scions with me when i was the only one in the village.

Outlanders; Raluin was fun raiding with you, a shame we didn't get to do more.

Immortals: Well well where do I start, random tells from Lyristeon usually made the day funner, Dreaa showing up at strange times added some flare to logging on. As for Ordasen i'm very disappointed i started praying around 30 hours old and aside from the rites it was the only time i ever spoke to him until i got kicked out. I was so irritated and pissed off that you wouldnt anwser one prayer even though you were around. After Dargmart gets rewarded for killing Eyzy a warrior at that and I can't even get you to anwser a prayer I was pissed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You were a pain in my ass..., Maztriel (Guest), 26-Aug-05 02:25 AM, #15
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Ravnir (Guest), 25-Aug-05 10:10 AM, #13
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Isildur, 25-Aug-05 08:25 AM, #11
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Lisl (Guest), 25-Aug-05 12:37 PM, #14
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Dargmart (Guest), 25-Aug-05 07:59 AM, #10
Reply Hey! What were you thinking?, Rawnie (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:23 AM, #9
Reply Wow... what a suprise!!, Iasolar (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:05 AM, #8
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Koai (Guest), 25-Aug-05 12:50 AM, #7
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Grorefang (Guest), 24-Aug-05 05:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, ordasen, 24-Aug-05 03:59 PM, #2
Reply You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...., Laearrist, 24-Aug-05 06:38 PM, #4
     Reply RE: You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...., Lyristeon, 24-Aug-05 06:59 PM, #5
     Reply Agreed nt, Laearrist, 25-Aug-05 08:34 AM, #12
     Reply I'm sure he meant in addition to uninducting him, no? (..., McShrooms (Guest), 24-Aug-05 11:16 PM, #6
Reply RE: Lisl is Dead, Lyristeon, 24-Aug-05 03:36 PM, #1

Maztriel (Guest)Fri 26-Aug-05 02:25 AM

#40947, "You were a pain in my ass..."
In response to Reply #0

But definetly a worthy foe. Good fights, and good luck with your next.

Ravnir (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 10:10 AM

#40890, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

Do you post the rites? I do not have them and would like to see them from time to time.

IsildurThu 25-Aug-05 08:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40884, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

Did you roll a storm healer with the same name shortly before rolling Lisl the village applicant?

Lisl (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 12:37 PM

#40896, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #11

No i didn't but I saw that healer one day on the who list right above me and thought it was the funniest thing ever!

Dargmart (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 07:59 AM

#40883, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

I must preceed any comments I will make on your character with the following,

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!!?!?

Moving on... this sucks. There are 5 rager deletions on the 1st page of the battlefield. You guys are all leaving me with that old ass bard. I guess I better get used to regearing! I enjoyed your pre-alchemy dedication to battle, how you always showed up, always helped out and seemed from my perspective to dish out a few ass kickings. Well, good luck on the next.

Rawnie (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 01:23 AM

#40878, "Hey! What were you thinking?"
In response to Reply #0

What a shame...!!! Not too smart on your part I must admit, especially with the position you held. Can I ask what you were thinking if possible? Just not sure quite what you sort of expected messing around in a lab with magic, but all the same I had quite a bit of fun here and there with you. That time after the Rites, I had just collected over 358 gold from the wedding. Next thing I know you are telling us you are battling in Balator with the Imperials and the mage, now DreadLord for heavens sake. I was trying my best to deposit the coin, but being wanted is such a pain in the ass and all, along with some other mob that attacked me in Hamsah while trying to put the coin up. Oh well I came just in time for you to get killed, then myself getting summoned and killed, losing all my nice shinies and GOLD! It happens but I would rather die in Battle to the enemy fighting then go out as an Alchemist. Wish you the best and hope to see you back in some form or the other.
Later,
Bandit Queen

Iasolar (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 01:05 AM

#40875, "Wow... what a suprise!!"
In response to Reply #0

Didn't ever think I would be seeing this... was a bit confused when I logged on and saw your title.. the Commander yelling that he would tell me once he was done with you... Umm... can't say that I blame Ordasen for what happened, not too smart on your part with the elixir. As well as being the Drillmaster and all. Well hate to see this but things happen, maybe you can come back to the Village and umm... not do something silly as you did again, I liked you.
Iasolar

Koai (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 12:50 AM

#40874, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

Dam everyone forgets me dam it...

I enjoyed it..
was fun...

Grorefang (Guest)Wed 24-Aug-05 05:48 PM

#40864, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

Had some fun travels. I was laughing though when i read about you mixing elixirs. Man, what the a way to piss off the big guy. It was funny though from my perspective, reading about it.

What the hell were you thinking? Hehe

Anyhow, it was fun. Rites were cool. Tough lil bitch. Cya around, I enjoyed it.

ordasenWed 24-Aug-05 03:59 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40860, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

First off, even if I am around this does not always mean I have the ability to respond. People have to realize I mud a lot of times from work and guess what, that is a higher priority and will always come first. Being around to watch and see what is going on is better then nothing at all.

As for Dargmart getting rewarded? Yep. That was more as a God of War moment, as I've often will reward others who are not in battle with little trophies for good fights (Ask Zimel). You have Dargmart who was attacked by Eyzy, who killed him solo. This isn't some little scrub, but actually someone who has racked up allot of kills. So yeah, good fight and well deserved.

The problem you seem to have is you believe you are deserved things, and guess what? You got them. You were in truth outvoted in the Rites for Drillmaster, however it being close enough and your constant showing is what made me lean in your direction. To whine and complain I didn't give you anything is just "amusing". Yes you never got a response from me in a pray, though eventually you would have gotten one soon enough. Personally I didn't think you fit in at all as a character for my religion, and I was soon to tell you to either become better or go away.

As to not given a reason why you were kicked out...I think you know well enough the reason. You are in a mages labatory, doing a dead mages experiment to create an exliar. You received the echo after invoking magical words, of your soul feeding the exliar...and you only grin. You not only were not trying to destroy magic, but was creating it. How else do you think the God of Battle will respond? You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot.

LaearristWed 24-Aug-05 06:38 PM
289 posts
#40866, "You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...."
In response to Reply #2

Umm, but you did? An IC slay would have been a much gentler punishment than uninduction. Granted, it was justified, but you should surely realize that a slay or IC killing of any kind is MUCH less likely to cause a deletion than uninduction.

LyristeonWed 24-Aug-05 06:54 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40867, "RE: You were lucky I didn't kill you on the spot...."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Wed 24-Aug-05 06:59 PM

Bah...I have to respond to this. That was most deserving of an uninduction. I would have added a title listing you as a Betrayer of some sort.

LaearristThu 25-Aug-05 08:34 AM
289 posts
#40885, "Agreed nt"
In response to Reply #5

McShrooms (Guest)Wed 24-Aug-05 11:16 PM

#40872, "I'm sure he meant in addition to uninducting him, no? (..."
In response to Reply #4

kj

LyristeonWed 24-Aug-05 03:36 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40859, "RE: Lisl is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

Random tells from me? I am never random, there is a method to my madness. Of course, I don't always remember what the method is, but, it's meant to be fun. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40856 Previous topic | Next topic