Subject: "[TRIBUNAL] Grogtok the Lightslayer, Magistrate of Galad..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36099
Show all folders

WilhathSun 20-Mar-05 04:18 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36099, "[TRIBUNAL] Grogtok the Lightslayer, Magistrate of Galadon"

I was basically testing out the class since I've never played an anti-paladin above 16th or so rank. I don't like it much. It's fun hitting like a truck because the Trib pit gives you 55 dam roll at level 16, but the class itself isn't much my style. I'm a priest, thief, assassin player, and I hate the wand system. I know where about 5 of each of them are at (or at least where they're supposed to be), but a) it tears up your inventory and b) it's a pain in the ass to go collect them. I'd much rather play something that has inherent dam redux (healer) or doesn't require it (thief).

Grogtok was going to be a Grurk follower but I never really got around to praying to him, mainly because I couldn't think of a place I thought suitable.

The only person I really want to say goodbye to is Brumbalin. It's nice having a foil in your cabal that you don't get along with. It's even more fun when they can roleplay to.

I'll be back Tribunal. I'm still not in the mood to reenter the mass logins/offs of the good versus evil cabal wars.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

n00b (Guest)Sun 20-Mar-05 06:48 PM

#36102, "your corpse were unlooted~"
In response to Reply #0

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36099 Previous topic | Next topic