Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Esilenthiol Tersalon the Champion of A..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32782
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Nov-04 08:16 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32782, "(DELETED) [None] Esilenthiol Tersalon the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Sat Nov 20 19:16:31 2004

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Esilenthiol perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:196

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zeln (Guest)Mon 22-Nov-04 01:42 AM

#32809, "Sorry to see you go"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our travels, and meant to thank you for helping me master cheap shot. Not many other people would willingly let me kick them repeatedly for 2 hours straight.

Hopefully we can team up again in another incarnation. I know from levels 20-40, your playing times and mine were uncanny in the way they synced up. I had to avoid you a few times so people didn't think we were a permagroup.

MandenMon 22-Nov-04 02:50 AM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32810, "RE: Sorry to see you go"
In response to Reply #1

What can I say? I felt sorry for you as an elf thug and I don't think too many people would have gotten too upset about a perma between us. I don't think we were very deathful, even though it seems we both have an alright idea of what we're doing.

I made Esilenthiol for someone to play during my free time in the campaign season because I needed someone that had a role that would prevent me from getting too involved and having other people depend on me. Of course, this meant I only came to know probably 5 characters. Strangely enough, this was my first character over 15 that I chose a last name with, so at least I got that. Not really sure why I was chosen, maybe out of pity for being level 50 and an uncaballed elf warrior.

So, Zeln, Shisi, Lyrathuriel, Tjok, Azidreth, and a few others. Thanks.

I'll probably be back again. Just hard to tell when and in what capacity.

Esilenthiol, Manden, and Vexoffesz (recently)

Lyra (Guest)Wed 24-Nov-04 12:50 PM

#32872, "RE: Sorry to see you go"
In response to Reply #2

Oh no... I thought you were an interesting person, such a pity you had to go.. I'd like to see your role, too =)

MandenWed 24-Nov-04 02:07 PM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
#32877, "RE: Sorry to see you go"
In response to Reply #3

I'll get it on PBF eventually, probably, just because I want to see how bad my pk ratio was, but I'm bad at getting my roles into print and only had one chapter typed out I think. Basically, my role was that I was a member of the Darsylon Royal Guard, sent out to train outside of Darsylon for a time, which later I found to be an excuse by the royal family to keep me out of Darsylon. It was meant to be a very organic role.

Really, I just wanted to fight some orcs as an elf staff spec, but that didn't happen except for one time when the orc had 9 ranks on me or so (spinebreaker included...ouch).

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32782 Previous topic | Next topic