Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Karock the Warrior of the Gauntlet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29438
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-Jul-04 07:05 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29438, "(DELETED) [None] Karock the Warrior of the Gauntlet"

Tue Jul 20 22:32:58 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Karock perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:41

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Karock (Guest)Wed 21-Jul-04 03:24 PM

#29455, "Was fun, til Jinroh tried to lie to me."
In response to Reply #0

Was doing well, like the char, but got a nice sour taste when two people I helped rank were inducted into battle and then I was told they were older than me. Hahaha, I helped both of them get to their ranks and I was there in the same time when one of the made the same mistake I did interviewing. Anyway, ranked up, started dieing alot because no commander and everyone knew I fought for the ragers. Decided I'd move on to something else.

Thanks though,
Karock

PS jinroh, I know you probably don't care, but next time, be straight with the person instead of making up BS.

JinrohFri 23-Jul-04 07:05 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29475, "Ugh what you talking about?"
In response to Reply #1

I don't have snoop, I don't have any of the other abilities Immortals have when I'm a mortal, what did you expect? I didn't lie, I told you straight, I saw the others more frequently than you. Again, I can't check your hours, I cannot do these things. I judge what I see AS A CHARACTER. If you are taking it personally that I intentionally lied to you fine, know you are completely wrong. There is a new Commander, and you could have easily got in through him.

As for the mistake, you told me you saw nothing wrong with a magical item that I gave you to look at. I don't care how long the "others" you are speaking of were trying for the village, if you come to the village leader and he gives you an extremely simple test (note: a test three of the four applicants failed) you are not moving on. After that I didn't see you, and then when I saw you, the village was closed. Such is life and such things I don't control. If you have issues with this, email me at jinroh@carrionfields.com and I will deal with them there. Or if you really want to vent them here and I will deal with them openly, your choice.

On a side note, you were a good applicant but had lots to learn. You learned a harsh but simple lesson, lore is NOT a useless skill. I'll leave it at that, good luck with your next.

Karock (Guest)Thu 22-Jul-04 07:58 AM

#29478, "I agree"
In response to Reply #3

Lore isn't useless, but for a fire giant to practice that when there are other fighting skills he needs...yeah right. I had already converted more than one train just trying to learn the weapons. Some of us can't spend all of our time on CF, which is why you didn't see me as much, though I was around, at the times I could be. It doesn't matter, I was just upset by you saying they were around earlier. I understand what you were saying. I disagree with a lot to learn, I didn't have lore, I would have later, it was a choice, not a mistake. As for the new commander. After helping raid the Empire for hte Head, knowing many ragers, and dieing constantly from gangs who knew who I was he tells me "i've never heard of ya" Maybe not, but IMO, thats sad.

Karock

PS I have no feelings against you Jinroh, other than you should have just said straight out, no more spots.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29438 Previous topic | Next topic