Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Talthuelras Totelthae the Talisman..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29268
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Jul-04 09:46 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29268, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Talthuelras Totelthae the Talismanic, Keeper of Magic"

Wed Jul 14 17:15:07 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Talthuelras perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:435

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Talthuelras (Guest)Sun 18-Jul-04 04:22 PM

#29343, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Talthuelras Totelthae the Tali..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, my first invoker, which I am sure was obvious. Rolled one because Invokers always gave me the most headaches with all my other chars. I realized that invokers are very deadly with abs. Without abs, they are extremly less deadly. I expolored alot with this char, which I loved, never heroed because spaming nova for hours on end is utterly ####ing boring. Never herd a blip from the IMMS about his rp, even after praying about a dozen times, save the one bit of exp I got for my role I take it. I got busted spaming twice, by two diffrent Imms I guess cause they both said next time I'd get killed, but I swear they fubar'ed something because it took me an absolute retarted amount of time to finish cold of cone. I'm talking 14 hours of PURE SPAMING cone to get the last 4% in the spell. That completly ruined this char. after that I had no desire to do anything else but explore and #### ranking/masteries. Oh well, was a good learning experiance.

~abthalok

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29268 Previous topic | Next topic