Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Crastian the Grand Master of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27803
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 09-Jun-04 06:32 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27803, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Crastian the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Wed Jun 9 18:31:42 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Crastian perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:182

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Crastian (Guest)Wed 09-Jun-04 08:02 PM

#27805, "Thanks to everyone who made this Char fun to play"
In response to Reply #0

I rolled Crastian around last October, but he didn't become my Primary character until just a few months ago (yes, I have a habit of playing a bunch of different chars at once). So he sat at the low thirties for a couple of months, and I didn't spend a lot of time playing him. He was a Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz at that time. When I finally deleted my last big warrior, I started to play him, got him ranked up a bunch, and he finally was useful. I got moved to Galadon, and life was good. But in the low forties somewhere, I attacked Inelour (By the way, well-played, Inelour, even though you were a pain to deal with...) in Hamsah, without being deputized, to try and stop Inelour from killing Daemar, the provost at the time. He did stop Inelour, but for the attack, he got in a bunch of trouble from the Spire Imms. Then, over Spring Break, I didn't log on for three or four days, then once, then another three or four day break without any type of note to the Tribs. (Sorry, but hanging out with friends takes Precedence). When I came back, finally, I was uninducted.

Being uninducted had its benefits. I finally ranked some, got a mongoose, and tried to stay loyal to the Spire, hunting criminals with Lemath and helping others. I also had a lot of fun fighting random battleragers, and though I only killed one(Paktoouf), I still enjoyed not dying. Then, after a long while at that point(and being warranted once), I got reinducted and got my final form, armadillo.
Not too long after this, though, my internet connection crapped out on me (Serves me right for using the butterfly, Bill Gates, I will kill you...), and I couldn't come on for A week and a half or so. Even now I'm at a public library (This place reeks of homeless people). I got bored of him over that time, and decided to delete.

Playing a double-defense shifter is a pain in the arse. Up until you get your final forms, you're pretty useless without a healer to stop you from dying. But when you get them, they're extremely powerful. I haven't died with Crastian in what has to be a good two and a half months or even more. But even though you rarely die( I had a good 35 more deaths before I con-died...) you can't KILL anyone back(Unless you find a good warrior who can bash them 'till you can kill them), and I think that's what finally made me delete.

Well, I owe a lot of thanks to people, but I'll try to keep them short...

TRIBUNALS:

Lemath: You were one of my best IG friends, and I had tremendous fun traveling around with you and doing what we do best: annoying the hell out of people until they ran in terror. Your char was fun to hang around with, and I'll miss the tortoise vs. tortoise fights we had...

Delrami: You also were a tremendous help, albeit somewhat less to hang around with, since when I traveled with you, it constituted trying to kill a bunch of strong stuff to get back your disarmed mace or trying to get Phylacteries of Fortitude for Lemath. Nevertheless, you were the hardest-hitting paladin I've ever seen, though a bit lacking on the healing of wounded mongooses...

Nilki: A very helpful Trib, you could always trust Nilki to get you out of a jam. Even though I had to hire a translator to understand you, you were a huge help on many occasions, and I'm glad you were with us and not against us.

Gjourriec: Had fun heroing with you, you and Althuelras were the first two warriors I'd walked around with that weren't tribunals (yet) and weren't trying to kill me for using magic. Also, you, me and Traba stepping onto Eastern road and fighting that monstrous horde of Battleragers, we couldn't have done that without you.

Grurk: I was inducted long before you rolled Grurk, and one thing that made me keep Crastian alive all that time was that you had ranked so fast and become so powerful so quickly. Thanks for re-inducting me, and I'd definitely have been a much better Tribunal were it not for MSN's failings.

Others: I had fun raiding with all of you, even though it meant a thornheart and spores, then five minutes in front of the Fortress. You're all good chars, there wasn't a trib I didn't like...

BATTLERAGERS:

Lhaedhek: Had fun fighting you, except when you caught me out of form. You were one of the few ragers I feared...

Jinroh: You I fought a lot when you were around, and you were one of the select few who could mess me up even as a Mongoose. I feared you the most, but I enjoyed having such a close, quick fight.

Janakt/Ranak: You two I was afraid of because you caught me off guard that one time in the city, unshifted and everything, and ripped me up in one round. That wasn't fun, at least not for me, but I had fun fighting you two.

Others: Had fun fighting all of you, Paktoouf, sorry, but that was my only confirmed kill, and I was lucky to have gotten it. Wish you'd have stayed to get vengeance.

OUTLANDERS: Had fun fighting you all, and the last time I was killed was by ?RANROTH? (Storm giant warrior) During a raid, at least I think that was the last time. You were all pains in the neck, and I wish just once I could've intercepted the Captain against three or four of you, but it just never happened.

OTHERS:

Asmorlos: one of my best friends IG, and I had a lot of fun hanging around with you, even though you never really got anything done, except a bit of learning and maybe getting me Gilamdring a couple of times. Anyways, thanks.

Drosley: Haven't seen you around in a long time, probably long gone, but you helped me rank damned near every time I ranked up 'till around level 30, and this char would've been a huge pain in the arse to rank if it weren't for your help. It's too bad Gehenna has changed so much...

Thent: Had fun ranking with you, and at least you learned never to "accidentally" backstab a mongoose, even when an undead horseman's hitting it, cause it'll mess you up. Anyways, thanks for all the help fighting others, too. It was fun.

Anyone I missed, tell me about it, and thanks to everyone!

Oh, my AIM is buddygetmeabeer, but don't expect it to be up for a while, not till Bill himself comes to my house and FIXES MY DAMNED COMP!!!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27803 Previous topic | Next topic