Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to the E..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27730
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Jun-04 12:16 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27730, "(DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to the Empire"

Mon Jun 7 12:12:39 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Krithasi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:297

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to t..., Ayran (Guest), 08-Jun-04 11:24 AM, #15
Reply Our fights were fun, arcibu, 08-Jun-04 11:40 AM, #16
     Reply Remind me to randomize my equipment runs, Clumber, 08-Jun-04 01:16 PM, #17
Reply Haven't met you with any of my characters..., Kazadan (Guest), 08-Jun-04 01:36 AM, #13
Reply Yawn, Observer (Guest), 08-Jun-04 12:09 AM, #11
Reply Sucks, Surin (Guest), 07-Jun-04 03:18 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to t..., arcibu, 07-Jun-04 12:33 PM, #2
Reply You know what some said about me ?, Kak (Guest), 07-Jun-04 01:11 PM, #3
Reply RE: You know what some said about me ?, arcibu, 07-Jun-04 01:14 PM, #
Reply RE: You know what some said about me ?, arcibu, 07-Jun-04 01:14 PM, #4
Reply was fun running around with you, sguk (Guest), 07-Jun-04 02:06 PM, #5
Reply I was just waiting for you to come into my range., Celebrimbor (Guest), 07-Jun-04 03:08 PM, #6
Reply RE: I was just waiting for you to come into my range., Istirith (Guest), 09-Jun-04 10:49 AM, #19
Reply The most annoying moment, Reazaifr (Guest), 07-Jun-04 03:10 PM, #7
Reply My honest thoughts on Krithasi, Jemar (Guest), 07-Jun-04 10:27 PM, #9
Reply Kind of weak to criticize in someone else's good-bye th..., Nagesh (Guest), 07-Jun-04 11:37 PM, #10
     Reply sorry didn't mean to come off like that, Jemar (Guest), 08-Jun-04 01:29 AM, #12
Reply Ha!, Brordaran (Guest), 08-Jun-04 09:36 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to t..., Istirith (Guest), 09-Jun-04 10:43 AM, #18
Reply What can I say.. I hated you., Stef (Guest), 07-Jun-04 12:31 PM, #1

Ayran (Guest)Tue 08-Jun-04 11:24 AM

#27772, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to t..."
In response to Reply #0

I don't understand all this ganging. You are clearly skilled enough to solo pk very successfully. Maybe you should worry less about equipment. Most of the fun of this game comes with risking it.
And I don't understand this steal bag victim - drop bag - sac bag thing either. If you think that such makes you evil, think again.

Okay, the positives now, from what I saw from our fights (and the logs) you are a very skilled and competent thief. I definitely knew to avoid you whenever I could, especially since being a rager wannabee doesn't exactly help with one who preps as well as you did.

So basically, if you drop the 'kill-everything-that-moves' attitude and focus on the potential you clearly have, you'll go very far.

arcibuTue 08-Jun-04 11:40 AM
Member since 17th May 2004
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27774, "Our fights were fun"
In response to Reply #15

Your comment about stealing bags and sac'ing everything is very useful, 1 you know they don't have fligh tpotions or teleports, 2 you see what kind of food they carry and if they get away hang around where the food is for them, a lot of the times they show up soon. and if they do run while hurt, and not notice any food /water it brings em out of hiding to go find some. Plus you can sometimes find them getting the same container again.

ClumberTue 08-Jun-04 01:16 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2004
14 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27780, "Remind me to randomize my equipment runs"
In response to Reply #16

Interesting comments

Kazadan (Guest)Tue 08-Jun-04 01:36 AM

#27758, "Haven't met you with any of my characters..."
In response to Reply #0

... but thank you for pissing off all the people who
whine about gangs left and right. Nothing I hate more
than a bunch of morons who want their fights always
so picture-perfectly even that really they're just finger-
f*cking themselves hoping the random number generator
goes in their favor for each and every perfectly fight.
(This is of course after they three-man a conjie because
he's fighting with two servitors)

- Kazadan

Observer (Guest)Tue 08-Jun-04 12:09 AM

#27756, "Yawn"
In response to Reply #0

Just another petty, hate filled character, sacrificing armor you didn't need, multi-killing people you had no roleplay reason to.

No impact except to make some people unhappy, quickly forgotten.

Surin (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 03:18 PM

#27745, "Sucks"
In response to Reply #0

I really hunted you and other imperials whenever i could given my limited effective areas of action. I think i got you and your group a few times, cant remember. Was very weary of you when i moved from wilderness. I never saw anything good/fun in risking getting jacked and ganked to hell on a road. After you got anathemaed I instantly saw an ally, especially given how ofte you liked to go to the fortress. I was pretty sure you wanted my 'friendship' as well. You did good.

arcibuMon 07-Jun-04 12:33 PM
24 posts
#27732, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to t..."
In response to Reply #0

Well so much for trying out the thug path. If I was to do Krithasi over again, I'd of chosen different skills, parting block, cheap shot, gut shot are nice, but the rest of the other skills pretty much blow ass, I wish I would of stoped after gut shot and tried to get gag. People complain about gangs, well it is fricken hard not to when you knock someone out and 5 maran show up within a tick. If you want to know anything just ask, I don't know what to say =P

Kak (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 01:11 PM

#27735, "You know what some said about me ?"
In response to Reply #2

I was the Krithasi of the Light (except for the killing then, city slicker is not really designed to kill). I'd like to see it otherwise though: you were the Kak of the Dark . Anyways, our skirmishes were many, and none died, but it was fun spamming bla kri . Well done thief, although I didn't like your constant gangs at all, neither IC, nor OOC. Then again, you're free to do what you want. Still, you knew what you were doing (and know what to steal, you bastard ). Good luck with your next.

arcibuMon 07-Jun-04 01:14 PM
24 posts
#27736, "RE: You know what some said about me ?"

I Thought for sure I was going to kill you that one time I had you knocked out in Udgaard, you didn't have fly up so I was like this is going to be easy, I haste protection and strike, owning you with mellee like one round then the next 5 your ####ing prayer beads proced for *** Demolishes ** and I had to run, I was like god damnit! =P

arcibuMon 07-Jun-04 01:14 PM
24 posts
#27737, "RE: You know what some said about me ?"
In response to Reply #3

I Thought for sure I was going to kill you that one time I had you knocked out in Udgaard, you didn't have fly up so I was like this is going to be easy, I haste protection and strike, owning you with mellee like one round then the next 5 your ####ing prayer beads proced for *** Demolishes ** and I had to run, I was like god damnit! =P

sguk (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 02:06 PM

#27740, "was fun running around with you"
In response to Reply #2

the little bit we did..you def. knew what you were doing

ah well, gl with your next

Celebrimbor (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 03:08 PM

#27743, "I was just waiting for you to come into my range."
In response to Reply #2

When I log in and the first thing I hear is that you multikilled a near nude mage who has no spells, my already low opinion of you plummeted. I couldn't find a single reason for this character to have been allowed to delete, post and reactivate.

From what I saw, you had no roleplaying. You joined the empire for the powers, got tossed for not even sticking to what little RP is required to not be booted, then just continued on in the same lame fashion.

You were nothing in my eyes but a waste of a perfectly good pfile.

Istirith (Guest)Wed 09-Jun-04 10:49 AM

#27801, "RE: I was just waiting for you to come into my range."
In response to Reply #6

Don't worry.. he was in my range and I got him for you for that specific incident

Reazaifr (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 03:10 PM

#27744, "The most annoying moment"
In response to Reply #2

I think you where made one of the most annoying moments Ive had in cf in many years, with the exception of them Ive made myself.

After using a good while gathering a few things for another you jack me. And proceed to steal most of my inventory just as I am to rest up.. and To think you had just jacked my groupmate a good portion back. And even in the wilds. You have no idea how frustrating that was.

You made an annoying foe, well done...

LH

Jemar (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 10:27 PM

#27754, "My honest thoughts on Krithasi"
In response to Reply #2

Never post a goodbye thread, and then reactivate. It's just cheesy.
Now on to the real subject at hand. After you reactivated, if you had a role for your actions, and all the killing you did... Damn good job. You were one of the largest pains in our collective sides. Now if you just reactivated to see how many people you could kill in your big fireball of final glory..... just weak. There is nothing more annoying or useless than a character that has nothing to live for and wants to take everyone with them. I got this same feelings about Nagesh, just wanting to wrack up a body count with no reason behind it than to see if they could. So anyway I don't know whether to say good job or bad job, it really depends on what YOUR reasons were for coming back.

glotn

Jemar

Nagesh (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 11:37 PM

#27755, "Kind of weak to criticize in someone else's good-bye th..."
In response to Reply #9

I thought i had a very deep and I thought - well played - role. I had six role entries that if you're interested in reading i'd gladly send to you. A great deal happened IC to shape Nagesh's character and perhaps unfortunately it lead to not having much to say to marans or shokai sympathizers in general other than 'Die'. I find it is generally the exception that much rp is brought to light between enemies rather than in conversation between people you're not openly hostile with.

Jemar (Guest)Tue 08-Jun-04 01:29 AM

#27757, "sorry didn't mean to come off like that"
In response to Reply #10

I just said that's the feeling I got from you. If it's not true, that's cool. You just seemed pretty suicidal most of the time.

Brordaran (Guest)Tue 08-Jun-04 09:36 AM

#27768, "Ha!"
In response to Reply #2

I love that you had to suck up a death from a paladin. You would have had a big fat zero on the PB but now it's there. A solid 1. And you never killed me. BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok, had to say that.

As for the real stuff, like everyone else I was always concerned when you were around and we were in pk range, which means you were very effective. But for me it was more aggravation. Two hours gathering eeverything I want and then you just steal it all in two minutes after jacking me. I was so cursing you. And of course being a non-detect hidden race there was precious little I could do about it. Bastard!

Cool to stick around after anathema. Not so cool to just become a scion lackey. Though it's hard to live in cf without any allies and it's probably a very short list of potential friends when you are a former citizen.

I certainly breathe a little easier with you gone.

Istirith (Guest)Wed 09-Jun-04 10:43 AM

#27800, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Krithasi the Lurker, Anathema to t..."
In response to Reply #2

Well.. Mixed feelings about Krithasi. Pretty much what everyone else said, you were obviously skilled in pk. I saw you solo quite often on several characters... IC and OOC I hated the way you ganked people, and multikilled.. especially when they have no skills to defend themselves with (guessing and hoping it was all role related.) But anyway, you were a real annoyance.. Stealing all my preps. But all in all it was fun, see you round. Oh and good job for sticking it out as Anathema.

Stef (Guest)Mon 07-Jun-04 12:31 PM

#27731, "What can I say.. I hated you."
In response to Reply #0

IC you would not believe how terribly I hated you. Whenever I'd see certain others, I knew you'd be there waiting to do a blackjack, and then the constant trip, trip trip trip trip!

But on an external note.. Way to go there, being Anathema-freelancish for SOooooo long! Independant (albeit, nearly owned by the Scions, but still) having something befall you like being the enemy of something and sticking in there.. I know how that is, and I enjoy/appreciate that.

I hated your tactics (because they worked) and I also hated never being able to see you (which was my fault ultimately for being half-elf.. but all in all, well played and great job sticking in there)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27730 Previous topic | Next topic