Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Juzertima the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ry..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27359
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-May-04 07:48 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27359, "(AUTO) [None] Juzertima the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Mercenary of Talia"

Sat May 22 19:45:12 2004

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Juzertima perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:281

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Juzertima (Guest)Wed 26-May-04 04:13 PM

#27420, "Ciao"
In response to Reply #0

Wondered when this would happen.

I began this with some gusto, planning on trying to stay absolutely neutral. But well Empire had other plans and I ended up taking it to them when I could. However Njaal and his cronies had other plans.. damn duergars.

I hadn't played an Assassin since they lost Hellfire. So it was a nice learning experience with all the new kicks, learning new tactics and what not, but eventually I got bored and work got busy. Talia made me a merc without even talking with, and never spoke with again since.
Well probably some people to say goodbye to, though I spent most of my life hidden or stalking, with a totally lame success rate. Drop a line if you so desire.

Njaal (Guest)Thu 27-May-04 09:18 AM

#27435, "You had it coming..."
In response to Reply #1

I dont exactly remember what turned you from being an ally to an enemy. I think you were a criminal, and i killed you once to remove the flag and bring justice to Thera. You wanted some revenge and things escalated from that point.

Your name brings up good feelings though, so i must have liked you .

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27359 Previous topic | Next topic