Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immortal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27191
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-May-04 03:44 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27191, "(DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immortal"

Mon May 17 15:40:56 2004

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dregvoshan perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:261

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..., Dreg, 17-May-04 04:37 PM, #1
     Reply For the record., Blitz (Guest), 17-May-04 04:45 PM, #2
     Reply To polightly correct you (Log Enclosed), Dreg, 18-May-04 08:35 AM, #24
          Reply Shh. Blitz is never wrong. He's also the scariest mofo ..., Vlad (Guest), 18-May-04 02:16 PM, #27
     Reply Answered the wrong post there.., Kakie (Guest), 17-May-04 04:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..., Lemath (Guest), 17-May-04 06:04 PM, #4
     Reply Har!, Dreg, 17-May-04 06:13 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..., Isildur, 17-May-04 06:22 PM, #6
     Reply Thanks..., Dreg, 17-May-04 06:33 PM, #8
     Reply Good job, Nagesh (Guest), 17-May-04 06:24 PM, #7
     Reply Bah!!! You could have easily gotten the quest nagesh wa..., Dreg, 17-May-04 06:35 PM, #9
     Reply aww, sguk (Guest), 17-May-04 06:51 PM, #10
     Reply Aww, Sindaro (Guest), 17-May-04 07:25 PM, #11
     Reply Hmm..., Dreg, 17-May-04 08:05 PM, #12
     Reply I had a blast watching you., Lyristeon, 17-May-04 08:09 PM, #13
     Reply Man oh man..., Dreg, 17-May-04 10:00 PM, #15
     Reply You were a fun enemy then ally., arcibu, 17-May-04 09:59 PM, #14
     Reply If you ever get a title...besides the Anathema tag..., Dreg, 17-May-04 10:04 PM, #16
     Reply Entirely confused, Var gal (Guest), 17-May-04 11:39 PM, #17
     Reply Some Better Light (Logs Enclosed), Dreg, 18-May-04 08:00 AM, #21
     Reply *gasp*, Mekantos, 18-May-04 01:41 AM, #18
     Reply RE: *gasp*, Dreg, 18-May-04 08:02 AM, #22
     Reply A dedicated little Duergar., Felar Serpent (Guest), 18-May-04 04:58 AM, #19
     Reply At least now I know..., Grottimgesh (Guest), 18-May-04 07:03 AM, #20
     Reply Muawhahah (Logs Enclosed), Dreg, 18-May-04 08:25 AM, #23
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..., Presepada (Guest), 18-May-04 08:54 AM, #25
     Reply Some input for you...., Dreg, 18-May-04 05:29 PM, #28
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..., Lowbie Nec (Guest), 18-May-04 11:59 AM, #26
     Reply Ahh yes.., Dreg, 18-May-04 05:31 PM, #29
          Reply RE: Ahh yes.., Lil Nec (Guest), 20-May-04 11:54 AM, #33
     Reply posted my tidbit on the wrong thread it seems...., Glilanthis (Guest), 18-May-04 11:36 PM, #30
     Reply Good work., Zavin (Guest), 19-May-04 03:28 AM, #31
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..., Thent (Guest), 19-May-04 09:09 AM, #32
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..., Laran (Guest), 22-May-04 01:44 PM, #34
     Reply Oh damn, Surin (Guest), 05-Jun-04 06:08 PM, #35

DregMon 17-May-04 04:37 PM
Member since 17th May 2004
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27198, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn...what a ride. I just wanna thank everyone who had anything to do with the Char first of all it was my second shaman ever and I learned/died alot...*snort*. But I believe I had a #### load of successful kills as well. I don't think I have any quarrels except with a few minor "char assassinations" that happend early on...no biggie. I switched to dailup at level 36 because I moved apartments and this really hurt my playing ability...oh well i'll have DSL soon anyway.

Dreg was a lying..decieving killin bastard and I think I stayed consistant with that role. Not only that but I developed on that so the char wasn't the whole "tool" cliche. Had fun died alot and killed a #### load...

Imms
----

Lyristeon- Hands down most creative and interesting Immortal I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with in my 7 years of cf. I like your style...I like your hours don't ever change anything you do or leave cf ever! I'll hunt you down. I'm sorry I coudn't stay alive long enough to finish what we discussed....I appreciate the opertunity and tattoo very much.

Mekantos- Your an evil ####er man...Dregvoshan hated you because all you ever did was log on for 30 mins at a time....bitch at Scions then log off...I interacted with you during your mortal years with other chars and I know you have it in you to rp more...it could make the cabal alot better if you show'd up and gave a little color to your slapings... .

Velkurah- Thanks for setting that #### straight the one time... ...*curses toward "uncle vinnys" pathetic existance.

Scions
------

Zavin- Real A+ cfer you know a hell of alot about the game...I learned a #### ton of stuff from you glad I had the opertunity to travel and interact with you. Well played...

Diifad- Thanks for helping me regear all those times we had alot of fun exploring and what not...I'm glad someone has strange ours like me.

Nagesh- Where did you go man...You ever gonna Lich/Delete? What heppend. Great times you where fun to gank marans and countless others with.

Kung- Yea..was fun tormenting tribunals all the time with you..you havn't been around as well lately. Ill miss traveling.

Ahndak- Damn you!...nah uhm that was really ####ty how I ended up dieing that one time...I may decide to post it once your gone.. I had fun traveling and raiding/retreaving...

Few others im forgetting...Farewell to you to...Scion is a great cabal and nice powers...I dunno why more people don't play em.

Battle
------

I think I killed more villagers than Imperials/Tribunals having had a few villagers I know how sick berserker powers are...Screw deathblow+flurry. Im sure everyone feels my pain.

On that note....anyone who hasn't played a shaman...stay the #### away from axe specs of any kind unless you can pull a wither first.....lol

Ranak- Lotta fights...im glad I got to end my life fighting your sorry ass...I think I still hold the higher score though. Well played on another beastly cloud berserker.

Jinroh- Yea your pretty mean...though I killed you alot in your younger years(with other chars)...you seem to learn alot when you herod and got commander...Im impressed.

Krathel/Vargal/Yzemark- I decied to repl to all three of you since you where always togather....you each where tough on your on...Yzemark you are one smart bastard...had fun raiding the Palace that day with you.

Tribunal
--------

Lemath- You ####er...I think you where Dreg's greatist enemy you always came with someone or screwed my plans somehow...I loved talking trash to you...I don't think I ever killed you...and you never got me either save your guards. Tribunal is full of usless people but you wern't half bad ...kudos.

Caelestis- I had fun interacting...tricking you into ####...though I still got two up on ya...it sucked dieing to tribunal gank squads.

Prespada- Hmmm...Im sorry man...Iv never seen someone die so much as a Tribunal...I think you need to change your playing style some.

Muiraputan- Yea same as presepada sad sad sad....you guys need to take some time and rethink your strategy.

Outlander
---------

bluedolpin- You know who you are...you sorry little bastard...I never thought I could mix game descriptions..but Iv found a good word for all outlanders..."campers" you guys sit and wait for cheap kills....good job some...rest of you suck.

Empire
------

Grott- Man you are beastly but I had fun looting your corpse after Zavin tooled you that day..enjoyed the fights sorry I never got to fight you fully prepared.

Blitz- You and talabrina make the perfect team...I think I fought blitz maybe once alone and it was without a shield...Shaman eat warriors for breakfast...but you played with a finess that was hard to match.

Tala- Hmmm....I think its time to give up playing healers...your to good at them...that time in the pyramid was so ####ty! Im glad khas was watching and you got the immteraction.

Rest of you....I killed you alot don't think I ever fell to any Imperials beisdes Krithasi...

Krithasi- If you can't beat em....join em.... . I think we killed more people in an hour than some chars kill in 200 hours...well done. You should try a poison thief...you got the quick fingers for it.

Uncaballed/Aynon
-----------------

Brem- Had alot of fun man....once I ranked above fourty though you seemed to just wanna steal everyone blind...(and you where good at it) I do hope you get what your trying for.

Thent- Haahahahaha....thats all i hafta say....that was the best loot ever.

Kak- Yea...you never got me...but you sure where an annoying little ####...I you can continue to pull off what your doin lol...you know what Im talkin about.

Im sure there is alot of things I am leaving out...just repl and ill finish saying the stuff I need to...I had fun...hoped some of you enjoyed the char. I logged every session I ever played so if any of you want a fight posted ask.

"Ill be back bitches"- Dave Chapelle

ThaChief....

Blitz (Guest)Mon 17-May-04 04:45 PM

#27201, "For the record."
In response to Reply #1

Never had Tala when we fought. We fought two different battles.

1) On the outskirts of Hamsah where you had to word, then we fought in Hamsah, I transported because in general Paladin's don't really care about Paladin Code.

2) A cheap, cheap, kill at the Village. Sorry about that, but I was going after Stef and well, better safe than sorry. Still say you should have worded but nooooo, noone listens to Blitz.

Thanks for returning some disarmed weapons and screw you for not returning others.

Hope you have fun w/ your next, peace bro.

DregTue 18-May-04 08:35 AM
15 posts
#27258, "To polightly correct you (Log Enclosed)"
In response to Reply #2

Blitz is a very skilled warmaster....Iv been in raids agianst you when I coudn't reach you and saw your tactics...very intelegent way of fighting a giant warrior....But you where with Tala that day I came hunting for Stef...little did I know but you had raidied and where leaving right as I walked in to check...*snorts at dailup*.

<100%639/639hp 622/656m 780mv 10 PM> w
The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins
You climb atop the pile of rubble and ash which once stood as the
western wall of Ostalagiah. It served its purpose well, but not well
enough. It now stands in ruins, smoldering remains of what was once a
mighty city. After many years of war the united fronts finally destroyed
the wall, through which a flood of dwarven, elven and human soldiers came.
After freeing the slaves, ransacking the city and turning the walls to
rubble, the united front turned around and headed back to their respective
homelands to the north. While that ancient war is over, the sight of
distant burning fires and a village settled to the west of here gives one
reason to believe that it is not the only war that occurs throughout these
ruined buildings.

<100%639/639hp 622/656m 777mv 10 PM> Before a fortified hillock
A large mound of earth has been pushed up here, forming a strategically
planned barrier to the village just beyond. Behind the earthen barricade
stand the gates -- heavy, massive, fortified iron gates that glow eerily
in the reflected torch-light -- and beyond them in the darkness you can
just make out the faces of the village huts. The village, like the gate,
is dark and forbidding from this distance, softened not at all by the
occasionally glimpsed lantern or fire. A chill breeze blows from the gates
to the west, bringing with it the gruff sound of barbaric voices and an
occasional burst of raucous, drunken laughter.

A colorful pair of pants are lying here.

<100%639/639hp 622/656m 774mv 10 PM>
Blitzenturt has arrived.
A shawtaby has arrived.
A guardian shawtaby has arrived.
A shawtaby consort has arrived.

(100%639/639hp 622/656m 774mv 10 PM>
Blitzenturt tries to strike your head with a blacksmith's forge hammer, but comes up short.
You yell 'Help! Blitzenturt tried to hit me over the head!'
Blitzenturt's cranial hit misses you.
Blitzenturt is in perfect health. (100%)

<100%639/639hp 622/656m 774mv 10 PM> com 'word of recall'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
The attempt failed.
Blitzenturt parries your wrath.
Blitzenturt's crush misses you.
You parry Blitzenturt's crush.
Blitzenturt's crush EVISCERATES you!
You parry a shawtaby consort's pound.
A guardian shawtaby's pound devastates you!
A shawtaby's pound mauls you.
A shawtaby's pound mauls you.

<80%513/639hp 582/656m 774mv 10 PM>
You yell 'Die, Talabrina, you sorcerous dog!'
Talabrina narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel unclean.

<80%513/639hp 582/656m 774mv 10 PM> fle
fle

Your wrath devastates Blitzenturt!
A shawtaby consort's pound mauls you.
You parry a shawtaby consort's pound.
A shawtaby's pound decimates you!
Your shield blocks a shawtaby's pound.
A shawtaby's pound wounds you.
A guardian shawtaby's pound decimates you!
You dodge Blitzenturt's crush.
Blitzenturt's crush DISMEMBERS you!
Blitzenturt gets in one more shot as you flee.
Blitzenturt's parting blow misses you.
The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins
You climb atop the pile of rubble and ash which once stood as the
western wall of Ostalagiah. It served its purpose well, but not well
enough. It now stands in ruins, smoldering remains of what was once a
mighty city. After many years of war the united fronts finally destroyed
the wall, through which a flood of dwarven, elven and human soldiers came.
After freeing the slaves, ransacking the city and turning the walls to
rubble, the united front turned around and headed back to their respective
homelands to the north. While that ancient war is over, the sight of
distant burning fires and a village settled to the west of here gives one
reason to believe that it is not the only war that occurs throughout these
ruined buildings.

You flee from combat!

<29%187/639hp 582/656m 772mv 10 PM> You aren't fighting anyone.

<29%187/639hp 582/656m 772mv 11 PM> You aren't fighting anyone.

<29%187/639hp 582/656m 772mv 11 PM>
Blitzenturt has arrived.
A shawtaby consort has arrived.
A guardian shawtaby has arrived.
A shawtaby has arrived.

<29%187/639hp 582/656m 772mv 11 PM> n

Talabrina lashes at your feet with Kal'Fury, flail of the Hunt!
Talabrina's lash misses you.
You yell 'Help! Talabrina is lashing me!'
Blitzenturt brings a blacksmith's forge hammer around to hit your head!
Blitzenturt's cranial hit MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your head spins a bit and then settles into a dull throb.
Talabrina is in perfect health. (100%)

<23%150/639hp 582/656m 772mv 11 PM>
Talabrina deflects your wrath with her shield.
You parry Talabrina's poisonous bite.
You parry Talabrina's poisonous bite.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A shawtaby consort's pound decimates you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A shawtaby consort's pound mauls you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Blitzenturt's crush DISMEMBERS you!
You have been KILLED!!

Vlad (Guest)Tue 18-May-04 02:16 PM

#27265, "Shh. Blitz is never wrong. He's also the scariest mofo ..."
In response to Reply #24

nt

Kakie (Guest)Mon 17-May-04 04:51 PM

#27204, "Answered the wrong post there.."
In response to Reply #1

Anyways, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing huh.. at least *someone* is enjoying it .. About that alliance, I sure as hell knew you'd only do that to use me, so I watched my steps, there.. I hope you understood that I would never have approved of that of course, but you turned your back on me before I could turn my back on you . Anyway, as I said, I'll see you around.

P.S. Since fighting you I carry at least three potions of translucence at all times . Oh, one last thing, remember my last death in Galadon there ? I typed "q retrun" AAAARGH

Lemath (Guest)Mon 17-May-04 06:04 PM

#27208, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..."
In response to Reply #1

When you were young I thought you were just a joke, not much of anything to deal with at all, figured you'd delete or somethin and give it up all the times my guards pounded on you, though you stuck it out and kept on truckin. You got a lot of respect from me when you reached my range, though hated the fact we really didn't get many lone fights....when we did there was always someone coming to your aid. Anyhow, it was great, we always seemed to run into each other and just have fun. Tryin to kill a shaman with a nightwalker using lemur isn't to easy but hey, I shifted to wildcat quite a few times to try to rape you a bit. We had so many fights north of Galadon within maybe a three day span I couldn't even count them it seems like. Just one after another, and each time I think we both used the exact same tactics....I hit you, nightwalker rescues...you try to get some supps off, I Redirect, shape wildcat, you flee or have nightwalker rescue, I shift back to lemur, back and forth all day, was fun. Great char and the trash talking just made me want to kill you even more and do even dumber things, I nearly had you a few times but seriously, a lemur seal a kill with no lags at all and in open areas with nothing to really stop you, so it was fun. Nice char, try a tribbie maybe we can have some fun. *wink*

Lemath

DregMon 17-May-04 06:13 PM
15 posts
#27209, "Har!"
In response to Reply #4

I respected Lemath alot because we used each other in between are masses of awsome fights....I will never forget trying to commune on a lemur for the first time...I was thinkin "Oh yea...gonna eat me a tribunal" two seconds later &*%^*&%*%!!!!!! "You can't get #### off on a lemur.."

Iv played my fare share of Tribunals they need more people like you and I'll bravely say Odrig....Thanks and well played yourself.

IsildurMon 17-May-04 06:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#27211, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..."
In response to Reply #1

I ranked with you and Krithasi in Akan at one point, possibly just prior to the feud you two had. The human dagger spec. It's rare that one groups with two characters in the teens/twenties who both wind up being "significant" later in life. Was nifty. Not to mention great ranking. Too bad I autodeleted.

Having watched you with some other characters later in life...your comments about you and Krithasi's effectiveness are spot on. That combination is about as icky as it gets, for most classes.

DregMon 17-May-04 06:33 PM
15 posts
#27217, "Thanks..."
In response to Reply #6

I had used Krithasi when he was an Imperial and then we fought and I was slain some...later it turns out that he was to "agressive" for Empire and as the Anathema comes....the fun begins...a new alie is born and its time to destroy the gank squads with a nasty combo . Quick little bastard I have no doubt his player would make another nasty poison thief.

I had some nice plans the dagger spec btw...

Nagesh (Guest)Mon 17-May-04 06:24 PM

#27212, "Good job"
In response to Reply #1

You were a worthy ally. And yes I deleted my con was so low and I was very demoralized from my last string of deaths. I realized I had next to no chance to lich and even if I did I'd die on my first death. Was always good times when you were around. Keep the villagers running and all that. Good luck on your next.

DregMon 17-May-04 06:35 PM
15 posts
#27218, "Bah!!! You could have easily gotten the quest nagesh wa..."
In response to Reply #7

n/t

sguk (Guest)Mon 17-May-04 06:51 PM

#27220, "aww"
In response to Reply #1

you're dead..so sad =/

anyway I had fun running around with you and Kung, what a nasty pair..good char..i always was careful around you

my first memory of Mr.Dreg

-----------
Dregvoshan tells you 'Join myself and Jaeliko orc?'
You tell Dregvoshan 'I with other
Dregvoshan tells you 'When are you free..I have big axe for orc.'
Dregvoshan tells you 'Want axe?'
You tell Dregvoshan 'No busy you give other
Dregvoshan tells you 'Sure you don't wish this axe?'
quiet
-----------

nice job again,
meatshield

Sindaro (Guest)Mon 17-May-04 07:25 PM

#27222, "Aww"
In response to Reply #1

My old pal! We sure got along good. Sorry I had to be away for a while there I was looking forward to more fights. By the time my playing times started picking back up, you were already ranked out of my range. And now this. I thought you did a good job, and I would have liked you more if you hadn't practically gone 'OOC' to accuse me of permaing with Krithasi. It was especially ironic when he got anath'd, then spent all his time with you! You two must be a perma.

DregMon 17-May-04 08:05 PM
15 posts
#27226, "Hmm..."
In response to Reply #11

I enjoyed fighting Sindaro/Krithasi combo but you guys where so effective...i.e shaman/thief combo I would get so mad at how some kills took place so convenyantly. When krithasi got anathemed Dreg made the descision to make him an alie(why not save some con)...and so the same combo was born.

I don't think I ever went fully OOC about it? It was just a facit in conjuction with my anger about being char assassinated by "uncle tardface"..

Wellplayed though...thanks

LyristeonMon 17-May-04 08:09 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27227, "I had a blast watching you."
In response to Reply #1

You learned from your mistakes and didn't cower behind anyone. Very ballsy player. Having someone play the way you did as a follower makes me want to interact. I would have loved to see this character get the 500+ hours in so that there would be more. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the way you killed and died, I just wanted it to last a bit longer.

I am glad you enjoyed the way I treated and interacted with you. My religion sort of requires someone to step up and take the lead. And you did that, so you got the better side of the deal.

Good luck with the next and if you have any questions about the religion, feel free to ask or email me at lyristeon@carrionfields.com.

DregMon 17-May-04 10:00 PM
15 posts
#27233, "Man oh man..."
In response to Reply #13

Im only sorry I did not take more care and preperation in trying to complete our last "deal" though its tough when you are the underdog...I tried to stay consistant with my role because thats the best way to have fun and get immteraction...

Thanks for making this char a great learning experience and I hafta say I will deff make another Lyristeon follower in the not so distant future...the relegion leaves so many things open and that makes it fun.

The farewell you gave me in the Shroud was worth a million of those "deals". I greatly appreciate the Imms and you for making this game so damn addictive. If more Imms interacted or had time to do so it would make this game more incredible than it already is.

"The Imp holds the gem up to his face and blows a kiss to it."

Hahah...Ill never forget that crazy ####e.

arcibuMon 17-May-04 09:59 PM
24 posts
#27232, "You were a fun enemy then ally."
In response to Reply #1

As Krithasi I knew it would be in my best interest you make allies with shamen. When you slew me in akan and took my fairly nice set I was so pissed, the fights that followed after that were some of the funnest moments in my CF carrier. And our talks and deceptive plans humored me. It started out me vs you then ended up 2v2 then 3v3 untill finally you summoned me into the room with you and two others and I slew all three of you with straight melee, that was one of the most intense moments I've experienced in the game. Then I die of poison before the lag from my kick fades so I can quaff a teleport potion... so ironic.

I thought you played a shaman fairly well, enjoyed our talks and I am disapointed you deleted, many more would have fallen before us...

If you ever want to talk or want any of our old logs email me

arcibu@ksu.edu

DregMon 17-May-04 10:04 PM
15 posts
#27234, "If you ever get a title...besides the Anathema tag..."
In response to Reply #14

It should be Krithasi, Quick ####ing bastard...I'v never had the pleasure of killing with such a coherent person...You had finess and either good aliases/quick hands... Very well played and we had our time slaying everyone...I hope you make it to hero and wipe the floor with the rest of the Imperials.

Im going to miss Dreg alot but its time to roll another I suppose...cya in the fields... .

Var gal (Guest)Mon 17-May-04 11:39 PM

#27236, "Entirely confused"
In response to Reply #1

I don't understand why you think I ever fought you with Kraethal or Yzemark, seeing as I've never met Kraethal and I haven't seen Yzemark since before I was inducted- which was mainly when I fought you.

Other than that, I ran into you with Kungkruk a number of times and always stayed to fight outnumbered.

Goodluck with you next anyhow, though I do wish you'd have remembered me in better light.

DregTue 18-May-04 08:00 AM
15 posts
#27255, "Some Better Light (Logs Enclosed)"
In response to Reply #17

Your right....now that I view the logs it was you who where around when Vlaugnaur was around and we had many battles....I should say that vargal was a nasty mace spec....one of the things that can be a bane for Shamman. I respected you because you fought alone....and I felt sorry because of the way I got you sometimes. Well played and I hope you continue to do so..

--------------Your awsome defense agianst Scion Horde---------------

<100%772/772hp 557/807m 600mv 3 AM> You attempt to summon a Nightwalker.
A Nightwalker slides forth from the shadows!
Someone utters the words, 'oculogsaur'.
Someone lays both hands upon a pair of high-heeled black leather boots, chanting in a low, rumbling tone.
A pair of high-heeled black leather boots rapidly withers, leaving only gray ash.

<100%772/772hp 482/807m 600mv 3 AM>
Nagesh utters the words, 'oculogsaur'.

<100%772/772hp 482/807m 600mv 3 AM>
Vargal has arrived.
Vargal delivers a blow of deadly force!
Vargal's cleave === OBLITERATES === the Nightwalker!

<100%772/772hp 482/807m 600mv 3 AM> com 'wither' Vargal

The Nightwalker's claw hits Vargal.
Vargal's cleave DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
Vargal's crushing force MASSACRES the Nightwalker!
Vargal's cleave MASSACRES the Nightwalker!

<100%772/772hp 482/807m 600mv 4 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
You wither the flesh of Vargal!
Your withering maims Vargal!
Someone utters the words, 'iuophxartzf'.
Vargal has a few scratches. (90% - 100%)

<100%772/772hp 307/807m 600mv 4 AM> com 'plague'

Vargal deflects Nagesh's spell!
Vargal's spellbane wounds Nagesh.
Vargal maims Nagesh!
The Nightwalker's claw injures Vargal.
Vargal dodges your drowning.
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's punch mauls Vargal.
A ghoul's claw wounds Vargal.
A flesh golem's smash wounds Vargal.
Nagesh's wrath mauls Vargal.
Your shield fades away.
Vargal has some small but disgusting cuts. (75% - 90%)

<100%772/772hp 313/807m 621mv 4 AM>
Vargal starts aiming at Nagesh.

Vargal deflects someone's spell!
Vargal's spellbane grazes someone.

The Nightwalker's claw misses Vargal.
A flesh golem's smash mauls Vargal.
A flesh golem's smash wounds Vargal.
A ghoul's claw wounds Vargal.
Vargal is unaffected by your drowning!
Vargal parries your drowning.
Vargal's cleave maims Nagesh!
Vargal's crushing force maims Nagesh!
Zavin fades into existence.
Vargal is covered with bleeding wounds. (50% - 75%)

<100%772/772hp 313/807m 621mv 4 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Vargal screams in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 621mv 4 AM>

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 621mv 4 AM> com 'weaken'

Vargal leaves west.
Vargal has fled!

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 621mv 4 AM> On whom?

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 621mv 4 AM> w

Someone leaves west.
Nagesh leaves west.
You follow Nagesh west.
Among the torch-lit, barbaric huts
Shadows dance about each hut, pushed away by the flickering torchlight
that fights off the coming of the night. In the darkness, the huts are
harder to differentiate from one another, save for the obvious differences
between a tent or a lean-to and a solid stone- or wood-framed hut. Atop
these huts are the well-used skins of wolves and bears, each one a trophy,
hung out to air for the night. The torch-light also reveals the decaying
skeletal remains of humanoids wrapped in flowing robes. The body hung in
front of one house is quite fresh; behind it, the skulls of predecessors
line the roof, the empty eye sockets glaring at you as the torches flicker.

Nagesh the human is here.
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier has arrived.
A ghoul has arrived.
A burnt zombie of an elite storm giant soldier has arrived.
A flesh golem has arrived.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 618mv 4 AM>
The Nightwalker has arrived.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 618mv 4 AM> A torch-lit path through the village
The path winds among the huts, and is slightly lit by a row of torches.
The ground itself is darkly colored with a reddish tint, but it does not
come from the torchlight; legend has it that the blood of thousands of
villagers has stained this soil, and it serves as a reminder to the
barbarians of those who died in defense of this village. The distant smell
of smoke drifts on a chill breeze from the south, and the brutal clang of
metal on metal rings throughout the night. A rough barbaric voice can be
heard coming from the darkness further north.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> com 'weaken' Vargal
They aren't here.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> where
People near you:
(PK) Dregvoshan A torch-lit path through the village
(PK) Vargal The Shrine of the BattleRagers <== Stalking
(PK) Nagesh Among the torch-lit, barbaric huts

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM>
Nagesh has arrived.
A ghoul has arrived.
Someone has arrived.

someone: quicksand in the alley
Nagesh utters the words, 'iuophxartzf'.

Dralyth scans west.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> where

Dralyth utters the words, 'iuophxartzf'.
Someone says in a low, wheezing voice 'let us get him.'

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> People near you:
(PK) Dralyth A torch-lit path through the village
(PK) Nagesh A torch-lit path through the village

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> af

Dralyth nods.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> nod
You are affected by:
Commune: 'detect invis' for 38 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 5 for 35 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 26 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 23 hours.
Spell: 'metabolic quickening' modifies dexterity by 4 for 13 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'lightningshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'lightningshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 5 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 5 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 3 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 35 for 3 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 7 for 3 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 7 for 3 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies size by 1 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies damage roll by 1 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies constitution by 1 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies dexterity by -2 for 0 hours.
Spell: 'enlarge' modifies strength by 2 for 0 hours.
Nagesh scans west.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> You nod.

Nagesh tells the group 'you first zavin'

Obviously disgusted, Dralyth's face distorts into a menacing sneer.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> whe
People near you:
(PK) Dralyth A torch-lit path through the village
(PK) Nagesh A torch-lit path through the village

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 4 AM> com 'demonfire'
On whom?

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 5 AM>
The flames surrounding someone's body fade to faint wisps of smoke.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 5 AM> com 'demonfire' Vargal
They aren't here.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 5 AM> where
People near you:
(PK) Dregvoshan A blood-stained path through the village
(PK) Dralyth A blood-stained path through the village
(PK) Nagesh A blood-stained path through the village
Nagesh scans west.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 5 AM>
Someone utters the words, 'gpuzre ay uqz'.
Someone is surrounded by a shield of solid ice.

<100%772/772hp 293/807m 615mv 5 AM> where

The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
You feel yourself shrink back to normal size.
Nagesh's thirst grazes him.

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 636mv 5 AM>

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 636mv 5 AM> People near you:
(PK) Dregvoshan A blood-stained path through the village
(PK) Dralyth A blood-stained path through the village
(PK) Nagesh A blood-stained path through the village

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 636mv 5 AM> af
You are affected by:
Commune: 'detect invis' for 37 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 5 for 34 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 15 for 25 hours.
Power: 'nightwalker' for 22 hours.
Spell: 'metabolic quickening' modifies dexterity by 4 for 12 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'lightningshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'lightningshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 4 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 4 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 2 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 35 for 2 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 7 for 2 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 7 for 2 hours.

Someone leaves west.

Someone yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
Someone yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Vargal!'

The Nightwalker has left.

Someone utters the words, 'oculogsaur'.
Someone lays both hands upon a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider, chanting in a low, rumbling tone.
A smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider rapidly withers, leaving only gray ash.

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 636mv 5 AM> w
Before the pillar of legends
This intersection serves as the heart of the village, as all travelers
must pass through here. There is no vegetation here, nor any need for
careful steps, as the ground is solid rock; the better to hold the massive
pillar that stands before you. There is a strange absence of sound as this
awesome sight rises from the earth before you, and a feeling of reverence
and awe in the way folks treat it as they pass. To the north, sparse
vegetation grows thicker as the ground slopes toward a vale. To the south a
small path of cluttered stones mark the way to Grime's forge. Dark patches
of earth lead away from the inner portion of the village to the east, and
to the west is a large clearing containing a number of barbarians. Here at
the pillar, though, there is a feeling of company, as though all those who
died in the war against magic were present with you.

A towering pillar of stone stands here, casting its shadow down upon you.

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 633mv 5 AM> w
Blood Square
The soft warmth of the sun fills this bloodied and ancient square. The
earth is cracked and the ground is stained, yet this was once the heart
of the village and is marked as such by the blood that reddens the earth.
Barbarian children hardly notice your presence as they wrestle and run in
the square, so intent are they on their war-games and fun. Sparse weeds
grow along the northern edge of this square, becoming denser as you
approach the building that lies in that direction. To the south is a hut
from which plumes of smoke and ash drift into the deep blue skies. To the
west is another hut, secluded from the more traversed portions of this
village and draped with the furs of exotic animals. The path continues
east, leading toward one of the clusters of huts that make up the bulk of
the village.

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 630mv 5 AM> w

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 630mv 5 AM> The Shrine of the BattleRagers
The path through the village comes to the door of this large structure and
goes no further. It is dim inside, adding to the feeling of presence that
surrounds you as you enter; what little light there is seems somehow
focused on the large throne centered within. At the base of this huge dais
are strewn the skulls of hundreds of defeated mages. Those found just
at the base of the heap are ancient and polished, their ivory giving the
ground a snowy look, while those at the top are less decorative; hair
skin, and mummified, putrefied flesh still clings to the newest additions.
An iron spike protrudes from the ground in front of this potent seat, a
spike that holds the focus of all the barbarian's hatred; the rotted and
decayed head of that first mage to betray those he created. It is here
that one can give praise to the Immortal Warlords of Battle, for it from
this mighty throne room that each of them leads the courageous BattleRagers.

A massive tablet of stone hangs here.

A deep pit has been dug here into the ground.
A throne of thatched wood with a base of polished skulls, stands here.
A Nightwalker stands in the shadows, breathing heavily.
Vargal the storm giant is here, fighting someone.
(White Aura) A healer is here tending to the wounded.
The Destructor of magic is here, daring you to cast a spell.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
You parry the Destructor's slash.
The Destructor has a few scratches. (90% - 100%)

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 627mv 5 AM>
The Destructor parries your drowning.
Your drowning decimates the Destructor!
Vargal's wrath injures someone.
Vargal's wrath hits someone.
Zavin's wrath decimates the Destructor!
The Destructor starts a vicious series of attacks with its swords.
The Destructor's flurry hits someone.
The Destructor's flurry grazes someone.
The Destructor's Weapon of Mastery twists and contorts into a pair of maces!

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 627mv 5 AM> com 'demonfire' Vargal

Someone leaves east.
Someone has fled!
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Vargal!'
You dodge Vargal's wrath.

<100%772/772hp 302/807m 627mv 5 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
You conjure forth the demons of hell!
Your torments MUTILATES Vargal!

<100%772/772hp 282/807m 627mv 5 AM>
The Nightwalker's claw hits the Destructor.
The Nightwalker's claw injures the Destructor.
Your drowning devastates the Destructor!
Your drowning misses the Destructor.
You parry Vargal's wrath.
Vargal's wrath decimates you!
The Destructor's slash MASSACRES the Nightwalker!

<96%746/772hp 282/807m 627mv 5 AM>
Someone has arrived.
Someone yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
The Destructor injures someone.

Someone utters the words, 'qaiz ay qare'.
As someone brings its hands together, a cone of freezing ice shoots out from its fingertips.
Zavin's cone of cold grazes him.
Zavin's cone of cold >>> ANNIHILATES <<< Vargal!
Zavin's cone of cold >>> ANNIHILATES <<< the Destructor!
Nagesh has arrived.
Nagesh yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
The Destructor EVISCERATES Nagesh!
Dralyth yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
The Destructor EVISCERATES Dralyth!
A ghoul has arrived.

Vargal brings the flaming scepter of Chaos around to hit your head!
Vargal's cranial hit mauls you.
Your head spins a bit and then settles into a dull throb.

<93%722/772hp 282/807m 627mv 5 AM> h varg

Vargal deflects Dralyth's spell!
Vargal's spellbane mauls Dralyth.
Vargal MUTILATES Dralyth!

<93%722/772hp 282/807m 627mv 5 AM>
The Nightwalker's claw wounds the Destructor.
Your drowning EVISCERATES the Destructor!
A flesh golem's smash decimates the Destructor!
A burnt zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's pound maims the Destructor!
A burnt zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's pound devastates the Destructor!
A ghoul's claw decimates the Destructor!
A ghoul's claw maims the Destructor!
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's punch devastates the Destructor!
Dralyth's smash injures the Destructor.
Dralyth's smash injures the Destructor.
Vargal's wrath maims you!
Your shield blocks Vargal's wrath.
The Destructor's slash MANGLES a flesh golem!
The Destructor's slash MANGLES a burnt zombie of an elite storm giant soldier!
The Destructor's slash MANGLES a ghoul!
The Destructor's slash MANGLES a zombie of an elite storm giant soldier!
The Destructor's slash decimates you!
The Destructor's slash misses the Nightwalker.
The Destructor swings Weapon of Mastery powerfully but fails to connect with the Nightwalker.
The Destructor's bone-shattering blow misses the Nightwalker.

<85%662/772hp 282/807m 627mv 5 AM>
Nagesh utters the words, 'qfuwsabru gqajfoz'.
Vargal howls as the pores of his skin start to bleed profusely.

<85%662/772hp 282/807m 627mv 5 AM> You start aiming at Vargal.
Vargal is gushing blood. (30% - 50%)

The Nightwalker's claw grazes the Destructor.
The Nightwalker tears at the Destructor with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws mauls the Destructor.
The Nightwalker's tearing claws decimates the Destructor!
The Nightwalker's claws tear deeply into the Destructor's face!
The Nightwalker's claw mauls the Destructor.
The Nightwalker lunges at the Destructor with venomous fangs!
The Destructor turns slightly green, but it passes.
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's punch misses the Destructor.
A flesh golem's smash devastates the Destructor!
A ghoul's claw devastates the Destructor!
Dralyth's smash misses the Destructor.
Dralyth's smash misses the Destructor.
Vargal's wrath devastates you!
Vargal's wrath mauls you.
One of the snakes from someone's whip strikes at the Destructor!
The Destructor looks very ill.
Nagesh's wrath mauls the Destructor.
The Destructor's slash DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES Dralyth!
The Destructor's slash EVISCERATES Nagesh!
The Destructor's slash grazes someone.

<75%584/772hp 282/807m 627mv 5 AM> com 'demonfire'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.

<75%584/772hp 262/807m 627mv 5 AM>
As someone brings its hands together, a cone of freezing ice shoots out from its fingertips.
Vargal deflects someone's spell!
Vargal's spellbane grazes someone.
Vargal's wrath injures someone.
Zavin's cone of cold === OBLITERATES === the Destructor!
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at the Destructor.

<75%584/772hp 262/807m 627mv 5 AM>
Vargal brings the flaming scepter of Chaos around to hit your head!
Vargal's cranial hit devastates you!

<71%554/772hp 262/807m 627mv 5 AM>
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's punch maims the Destructor!
Vargal's wrath maims you!
Zavin's wrath misses the Destructor.
Nagesh's wrath misses the Destructor.
The Destructor's slash misses a flesh golem.
The Destructor's slash EVISCERATES Dralyth!
The Destructor's slash hits someone.
The Destructor swings Weapon of Mastery powerfully but fails to connect with the Nightwalker.
The Destructor's bone-shattering blow misses the Nightwalker.

<67%521/772hp 262/807m 627mv 5 AM> com 'fatigue'

Vargal's spellbane mauls Nagesh.
Vargal EVISCERATES Nagesh!

<67%521/772hp 262/807m 627mv 5 AM>
Dralyth has fled!

<67%521/772hp 262/807m 627mv 5 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Your fatigue EVISCERATES Vargal!

<67%521/772hp 227/807m 627mv 5 AM>
The Nightwalker's claw misses the Destructor.
The Nightwalker's claw misses the Destructor.
A burnt zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's pound devastates the Destructor!
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's punch MUTILATES the Destructor!
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's punch misses the Destructor.
You can't learn the nuances of second attack since Vargal is immune to your attack!
Zavin's wrath decimates the Destructor!

<64%496/772hp 227/807m 627mv 5 AM>
Vargal EVISCERATES Nagesh!

<64%496/772hp 227/807m 627mv 5 AM> com 'fatigue'

Zavin's cone of cold === OBLITERATES === Vargal!
Zavin's cone of cold === OBLITERATES === the Destructor!
Vargal is convulsing on the ground. (0% - 15%)

<64%496/772hp 227/807m 627mv 5 AM>
Vargal's cranial hit misses you.

<64%496/772hp 227/807m 627mv 5 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Your fatigue MUTILATES Vargal!

<64%496/772hp 192/807m 627mv 5 AM>
A zombie of an elite storm giant soldier's punch MUTILATES the Destructor!
A flesh golem's smash misses the Destructor.
A ghoul's claw misses the Destructor.
Vargal is unaffected by your drowning!
Vargal's wrath devastates you!
Zavin's wrath misses the Destructor.
Nagesh's wrath wounds the Destructor.
The Destructor's slash *** DEMOLISHES *** a burnt zombie of an elite storm giant soldier!
The Destructor tries to drum the Nightwalker with its maces, but misses.
The Destructor's drumming maces misses the Nightwalker.

<60%467/772hp 192/807m 627mv 5 AM> com 'fatigue'

<60%467/772hp 192/807m 627mv 5 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Vargal is DEAD!!
Vargal spills his guts all over the floor.

--------------Our 3vs3 when you where ranking...You got Kung---------

100%785/785hp 481/878m 798mv 5 PM> Vargal yells 'Die, Dregvoshan, you sorcerous dog!'
Vargal can no longer find the strength to wield a Morning-Star named "VainGlory".
Your withering EVISCERATES Vargal!

<100%785/785hp 306/878m 798mv 5 PM>
Vargal's eyes become bloodshot and his face contorts into a mask of rage!
Vargal looks tougher.
Vargal fills the air with his hatred of magic.

Krithasi looks at Vargal.

<100%785/785hp 306/878m 798mv 5 PM> com 'plague'

The Nightwalker's claw wounds Vargal.
Vargal parries your slice.
Kungkruk's cleave maims Vargal!
Vargal's divine power devastates you!
Your shield blocks Vargal's divine power.

<96%756/785hp 306/878m 798mv 5 PM>
Kungkruk's bash misses Vargal.
Kungkruk falls flat on his face.

<96%756/785hp 306/878m 798mv 5 PM>
Vargal dodges your slice.
Kungkruk's cleave devastates Vargal!

<96%756/785hp 306/878m 798mv 5 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
You lost your concentration.
You learn from your mistakes, and your plague ability improves.

<96%756/785hp 296/878m 798mv 5 PM> com 'plague'

Vargal's divine power decimates you!

<92%730/785hp 296/878m 798mv 5 PM>
Vargal brings a crude hammer crafted of stone around with bone-shattering force!
Vargal's bone-shattering blow devastates you!

<88%698/785hp 296/878m 798mv 5 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Vargal screams in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.

<88%698/785hp 276/878m 798mv 5 PM> com 'weaken'

<85%672/785hp 276/878m 798mv 5 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
You failed to weaken Vargal.

<85%672/785hp 256/878m 798mv 5 PM>
Kungkruk draws himself up, muttering in giantish.

<85%672/785hp 256/878m 798mv 5 PM>
Kungkruk sends Vargal sprawling with a powerful bash.
Kungkruk's bash scratches Vargal.

<85%672/785hp 256/878m 798mv 5 PM> com 'weaken'

<85%672/785hp 256/878m 798mv 5 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Vargal looks tired and weak.

<85%672/785hp 236/878m 798mv 5 PM>
Kungkruk's cleave mauls Vargal.

<85%672/785hp 236/878m 798mv 5 PM> com 'curse' Vargal
Your curse failed to take effect.
Kungkruk's bash grazes Vargal.

<85%672/785hp 216/878m 798mv 6 PM> com 'curse' Vargal

<82%646/785hp 216/878m 798mv 6 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.

<82%646/785hp 196/878m 798mv 6 PM> com 'curse' Vargal

<78%617/785hp 196/878m 798mv 6 PM>

Autosaving.
Your eyes no longer pierce the shroud of invisibility.
Vargal's hunger grazes him.

<79%626/785hp 212/878m 842mv 6 PM>

<79%626/785hp 212/878m 842mv 6 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.

<79%626/785hp 192/878m 842mv 6 PM>
You parry Vargal's divine power.

<76%598/785hp 192/878m 842mv 6 PM> com 'curse' Vargal

<76%598/785hp 172/878m 842mv 6 PM>
Kungkruk's cleave decimates Vargal!

<76%598/785hp 172/878m 842mv 6 PM> com 'demonfire'

Vargal starts aiming at Kungkruk.

<76%598/785hp 172/878m 842mv 6 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
The Nightwalker lunges at Vargal with venomous fangs!
Vargal looks very ill.
Your slice wounds Vargal.
Vargal's divine power >>> ANNIHILATES <<< Kungkruk!
Vargal's divine power MASSACRES Kungkruk!
Vargal's divine power <<< ERADICATES >>> Kungkruk!
Kungkruk is DEAD!!
A clump of Kungkruk's hair is ripped from his head.
Vargal's divine power DISMEMBERS the Nightwalker!

<76%598/785hp 152/878m 842mv 6 PM>
Vargal's divine power >>> ANNIHILATES <<< the Nightwalker!

<76%598/785hp 152/878m 842mv 6 PM> com 'fatigue'
Your fatigue maims Vargal!

<76%598/785hp 117/878m 842mv 6 PM> com 'fatigue'

Vargal's divine power === OBLITERATES === the Nightwalker!
The rain ceases.

<76%598/785hp 117/878m 842mv 7 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.

<76%598/785hp 82/878m 842mv 7 PM> com 'fatigue'

Your slice injures Vargal.
Vargal's divine power EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!

<76%598/785hp 82/878m 842mv 7 PM>
Krithasi shivers and suffers.
Krithasi's poison misses him.
Krithasi continues to bleed from his wounds.
Krithasi's bleeding EVISCERATES him!
Vargal's hunger grazes him.

<76%603/785hp 97/878m 847mv 7 PM>

<76%603/785hp 97/878m 847mv 7 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Your fatigue devastates Vargal!
The Nightwalker tears at Vargal with its claws!
The Nightwalker's tearing claws misses Vargal.
The Nightwalker's tearing claws injures Vargal.

<76%603/785hp 62/878m 847mv 7 PM> com 'fatigue'

Vargal's divine power MASSACRES the Nightwalker!

<76%603/785hp 62/878m 847mv 7 PM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.

<76%603/785hp 27/878m 847mv 7 PM> com 'fatigue'

<76%603/785hp 27/878m 847mv 7 PM> You don't have enough mana.

<76%603/785hp 27/878m 847mv 7 PM> com 'demonfire'
Your torments MASSACRES Vargal!
Vargal is writhing in agony. (15% - 30%)

<76%603/785hp 7/878m 847mv 7 PM>
Vargal's divine power EVISCERATES the Nightwalker!

Vargal starts aiming at you!
Krithasi drops an oddly shaped glass bracelet.

You parry Vargal's divine power.

<72%571/785hp 7/878m 847mv 7 PM> flee
flee
Vargal gets in one more shot as you flee.
Vargal's parting blow decimates you!
The Beginning of a Road
You THINK you see the beginning of a road here, but it seems all
covered over with grass and brush, as though nobody uses it anymore.

You flee from combat!

------------------------flee to re-prep then go in for the kill-----

Exits: north south]
(WANTED) Krithasi the arial is here.
(Ghost) Fhinsdry the human is here.
Vargal the storm giant is sleeping here.

<78%617/785hp 262/878m 798mv 3 AM>
Fhinsdry sings 'The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can..'

<78%617/785hp 262/878m 798mv 3 AM> com 'demonfire' Vargal

<78%617/785hp 262/878m 798mv 3 AM> Vargal yells 'Help someone is attacking me!'
Your torments MANGLES Vargal!
Vargal is DEAD!!
A clump of Vargal's hair is ripped from his head.
-------------Your patrol of the eastern road gets halted-----------

<100%470/470hp 393/626m 545mv 8 AM> com 'summon' Vargal
Vargal arrives suddenly.
Kungkruk drives his axes into both sides of Vargal's body.
Kungkruk's brutal attack DISMEMBERS Vargal!
Kungkruk's brutal attack MUTILATES Vargal!
Vargal yells 'Help! Kungkruk is trying to hack me to pieces!'

<100%470/470hp 343/626m 545mv 8 AM>

<100%470/470hp 343/626m 545mv 8 AM> com 'wither' Vargal
Vargal yells 'Die, Dregvoshan, you sorcerous dog!'
Vargal can no longer find the strength to wield a crude hammer crafted of stone.
Your withering MUTILATES Vargal!

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 545mv 8 AM>
Your poisonous bite devastates Vargal!
Vargal's punch mauls Kungkruk.
Kungkruk's cleave MUTILATES Vargal!
Kungkruk's pierce maims Vargal!

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 545mv 8 AM> com 'plague'

Kungkruk gets in one more shot on Vargal as he flees.
Kungkruk's parting blow maims Vargal!
Vargal leaves west.
Vargal has fled!

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 545mv 8 AM> w

Vargal has arrived.

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 545mv 8 AM> com 'fatigue' Vargal

Vargal leaves east.

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 545mv 8 AM> On whom?

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 545mv 8 AM> Along the Eastern Road
Constructed of great slabs of closely fitted stone, a wide and well-
traveled road runs to the east and west here. Hardwood trees grow
sparsely to both sides of the road, as the thick forest to the east
merges with the more open dwarf forest and cultivated fields that stretch
off to the west. Visible above the trees to the northwest are the spires
and towers of a large castle, pennants and banners snapping smartly in
the breeze.

Kungkruk has arrived.

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 544mv 8 AM> They aren't here.

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 544mv 8 AM> where
com 'summon' Vargal

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 544mv 8 AM> People near you:
(PK) Dregvoshan Along the Eastern Road
(PK) Vargal Along the Eastern Road <== Stalking
(PK) Kungkruk Along the Eastern Road

<100%470/470hp 168/626m 544mv 8 AM> Vargal arrives suddenly.
Kungkruk's bash hits Vargal.
Vargal yells 'Help! Kungkruk is bashing me!'

<100%470/470hp 118/626m 544mv 8 AM>
The clouds disappear.

<100%470/470hp 118/626m 544mv 9 AM>
Vargal's chop EVISCERATES Kungkruk!
Vargal's chop MUTILATES Kungkruk!
Kungkruk's pierce misses Vargal.
Kungkruk's pierce MUTILATES Vargal!
Kungkruk's pierce MUTILATES Vargal!

<100%470/470hp 118/626m 544mv 9 AM> com 'fatigue' Vargal

Vargal's eyes become bloodshot and his face contorts into a mask of rage!

<100%470/470hp 118/626m 544mv 9 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.

<100%470/470hp 83/626m 544mv 9 AM>
Your poisonous bite EVISCERATES Vargal!
Your poisonous bite MUTILATES Vargal!
A spider-hilted steel sword poisons Vargal.
Vargal looks very ill.
Vargal is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Kungkruk's pierce EVISCERATES Vargal!
Vargal is DEAD!!
You hear Vargal's death cry.

---------And Lastly My favorite...me catching you in a Raid---------

<100%757/757hp 659/807m 86mv 6 AM> Vargal yells 'Die, Dregvoshan, you sorcerous dog!'
Vargal can no longer find the strength to wield a huge mithril mace.
Your withering *** DEVASTATES *** Vargal!

<100%757/757hp 484/807m 86mv 6 AM>
Vargal yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'
The Nightwalker's claw devastates Vargal!
The Nightwalker's claw devastates Vargal!
The Nightwalker's claw decimates Vargal!

<100%757/757hp 484/807m 86mv 6 AM>
The Nightwalker's claw mauls Vargal.
Your flaming bite MANGLES Vargal!
Vargal's punch maims you!
You parry Vargal's punch.
The gods protect you from Ranak.

<95%723/757hp 484/807m 86mv 6 AM>
Vargal's eyes become bloodshot and her face contorts into a mask of rage!
Vargal looks tougher.

<95%723/757hp 484/807m 86mv 6 AM>
Elijsie looks at Vargal.

<95%723/757hp 484/807m 86mv 6 AM> com 'fatigue'

Vargal dodges your flaming bite.
Vargal dodges your flaming bite.
Vargal's punch injures you.

<93%707/757hp 484/807m 86mv 6 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Vargal's direction.
Your fatigue DISMEMBERS Vargal!

<93%707/757hp 449/807m 86mv 6 AM> com 'fatigue'

Your flaming bite EVISCERATES Vargal!
Vargal's punch hits you.
You parry Vargal's punch.

<92%697/757hp 449/807m 86mv 6 AM>
Vargal leaves south.
the Archmage of Eternal Night: Intruder! Intruder! Vargal is raiding the Cabal!
You hear someone's death cry.
Vargal has fled!

MekantosTue 18-May-04 01:36 AM
Member since 06th Dec 2003
796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27237, "*gasp*"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 18-May-04 01:41 AM

Mekantos- Your an evil ####er man...Dregvoshan hated you because all you ever did was log on for 30 mins at a time....bitch at Scions then log off...I interacted with you during your mortal years with other chars and I know you have it in you to rp more...it could make the cabal alot better if you show'd up and gave a little color to your slapings... .

That's just not true! I also boot people during those 30 minute bitching
sessions! Seriously though, I'm sorry I couldn't do more, but since I
am limited (99% of the time) to keeping my interactions restricted to
a cb conversation or private tells, it tends to strain things at times.

If I could I'd be roaming around the cabal, glaring at Scions and
whatnot. You'll just have to wait until then to see Mek blossom into
the stinking carrion flower that he is.

About the character: I'm glad you dove into things and chopped it up,
as I had been told by other Immortals. So, good for you!

Good luck on the next one.

-Mek

DregTue 18-May-04 08:02 AM
15 posts
#27256, "RE: *gasp*"
In response to Reply #18

What I ment to include is that I always liked Mekantos...and I understand due to your time restriction you cannot interact more...I just know you have the potential to do some nice things in the Chasm...quest like or what not...It would greatly Improve the cabal since it has a few good Immortals now to.

Felar Serpent (Guest)Tue 18-May-04 04:58 AM

#27242, "A dedicated little Duergar."
In response to Reply #1

It is a shame that my playing times are stretched so very thin these last two weeks, for I am missing out on interacting with good Scion players because of it. And from what little I got to see of you, I'd venture a guess Dregvoshan was certainly among that group.

I had fun defending the Chasm with you and our Arial invoker friend that one time. I hope you come back to it sometime during my character's life.

Arthakar.

Grottimgesh (Guest)Tue 18-May-04 07:03 AM

#27252, "At least now I know..."
In response to Reply #1

> Grott- Man you are beastly but I had fun looting your corpse after
> Zavin tooled you that day..enjoyed the fights sorry I never got to
> fight you fully prepared.

At least now I know the bastard who killed me.
My link died when I was on the Eastern road.
I reconnected one hour later only to find myself sitting on my azz at the pit.
Couldn't figure out who or what killed me until today.
I hope you got blinded and burned with all shinies I had.
MWAHAHAHA.

When had a lot of skirmishes and I tested a couple of tricks on you.
A shaman is not only wither, use your whole arsenal next time.

DregTue 18-May-04 08:25 AM
15 posts
#27257, "Muawhahah (Logs Enclosed)"
In response to Reply #20

I chose blind and wither most in our fights to catch try and catch you unprepared...the only way to beat someone who has a certain "item" that prevents me from doing alot of my nasty tricks was to catch you with swords and hope blind worked....But was I end for a world of hurt when I found how quick you where...Your choice of specs has to be one of the nastiest combo's in the game...given the right player.

-------------A model fight we had....I don't think I ever got the upperhand one you once-------

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 555mv 5 PM> Grottimgesh has arrived.
Caravan Road
A wide path of gray stones, it cuts through the red sands of the
desert, and splits it. A deep gray line thrusts into the chaos of the
reds and yellows that surround you to the east and west. Made from
large gray stones, worn smooth over time and by many feet, you are
amazed at how little damage there is to it. Who built the road and
why it has been lost in time and buried by the sands, you don't know.

A man dressed in desert colors scans the area for prey.

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> get flight girdle
q flight
You get a potion of flight from the girdle of endless space.

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> You quaff a potion of flight.
**Your feet rise off the ground**

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> where
com 'wither' Grottimgesh

Grottimgesh has arrived.

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM>
Grottimgesh lashes out with a demon whip and wraps it around your neck!
You pass out from the choking hold of a demon whip!

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> In your dreams, or what?

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> In your dreams, or what?

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> cb choked
af
Dregvoshan: choked

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> You are affected by:
Power: 'nightwalker' for 20 hours.
Spell: 'water breathing' for 12 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -10 for 8 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 5 for 8 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 7 hours.
Commune: 'armor' modifies armor class by -20 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'choke' for 1 hours.

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> cb come wake me
Dregvoshan: come wake me

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a pitch-black ring
<worn on finger> a pitch-black ring
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of earth
<worn around neck> (Humming) the obsidian symbol of Talshidirus
<worn on body> a breastplate decorated with red enamel
<worn on head> a silver-horned helm
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> plate leggings decorated with red enamel
<worn on feet> the boots of stealth
<worn on hands> (Glowing) some leather gloves with black inscriptions
<worn on arms> a pair of armguards from the snow worm
<worn as shield> a shield from the hide of a snow worm
<worn about body> a skin from the snow leopard
<worn about waist> a sterling steel belt buckle
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) a topaz encrusted bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) a topaz encrusted bracelet
<wielded> (Glowing) (Humming) an unholy axe, 'Nightbringer'
<tattooed> a gaping maw

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> af

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'
You feel some nasty Emporer shizznat.

Power: 'nasty Emporer shizznat' for 8 hours.
Power: 'nasty Emporer shizznat' for 6 hours.

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> af
You are affected by:

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> com 'wither' Grottimgesh
af
In your dreams, or what?

<100%756/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> You yell 'Help! Grottimgesh just stripped my weapon from me!'
Grottimgesh has a few scratches. (90% - 100%)

Kralfeczh: WherE?

Grottimgesh's defilement misses you.
Grottimgesh's stinging lash DISMEMBERS you!
Grottimgesh's defilement MASSACRES you!
Grottimgesh parries your punch.
Grottimgesh parries your punch and returns an attack of his own.
Grottimgesh's defilement DISMEMBERS you!

<75%573/756hp 321/793m 546mv 5 PM> flee
flee
Grottimgesh gets in one more shot as you flee.
Grottimgesh's parting blow MASSACRES you!
The Start of Caravan Road
Used by the merchants of both the desert tribe, and also Hamsah Mu'tazz,
dark gray stones worn smooth from use start your journy into the
desert. To the north you see the gates of Hamsah Mu'tazz, and to the south
the vast expanse of rolling dunes, and swirling sands...and a long
stretch of dark gray stones cutting down the middle.

You flee from combat!

<66%503/756hp 321/793m 537mv 6 PM> You aren't fighting anyone.

<66%503/756hp 321/793m 537mv 6 PM> You ****** from the girdle of endless space.

<66%503/756hp 321/793m 537mv 6 PM> com 'wither' Grottimgesh
s
com 'wither' Grottimgesh

<67%514/756hp 339/793m 582mv 6 PM> They aren't here.

<67%514/756hp 339/793m 582mv 6 PM> Caravan Road
A wide path of gray stones, it cuts through the red sands of the
desert, and splits it. A deep gray line thrusts into the chaos of the
reds and yellows that surround you to the east and west. Made from
large gray stones, worn smooth over time and by many feet, you are
amazed at how little damage there is to it. Who built the road and
why it has been lost in time and buried by the sands, you don't know.

Grottimgesh the duergar is here.
A man dressed in desert colors scans the area for prey.
The scorching sun parches your mouth.

<67%514/756hp 339/793m 573mv 6 PM> Grottimgesh yells 'Die, Dregvoshan, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grottimgesh's direction.
You wither the flesh of Grottimgesh!
Your withering EVISCERATES Grottimgesh!

<67%514/756hp 164/793m 573mv 6 PM> flee
flee

Grottimgesh's defilement EVISCERATES you!
Grottimgesh's stinging lash EVISCERATES you!
Grottimgesh dodges your punch.

<56%424/756hp 164/793m 573mv 6 PM>
Grottimgesh lashes out with a demon whip and entwines you tightly!

<56%424/756hp 164/793m 573mv 6 PM> com 'word of recall'

Grottimgesh yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Nightwalker!'

<56%424/756hp 164/793m 573mv 6 PM>
The Nightwalker's claw devastates Grottimgesh!
Your shield blocks Grottimgesh's defilement.
Grottimgesh has some small but disgusting cuts. (75% - 90%)

<56%424/756hp 164/793m 573mv 6 PM> You are too tightly entwined to escape!

<56%424/756hp 164/793m 573mv 6 PM> You are too tightly entwined to escape!

<56%424/756hp 164/793m 573mv 6 PM> You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
City Hall
This fine stone building stands firm and strong. Inside, rooms lead to
different departments of the city government. You notice a large amount of
guards coming and going on unknown missions. Double doors lead west.
There is a bank to the east.

** You can go down to get to the Academy (below level 5)

A jar of orange powder has been left here.
A plaque shines here, waiting to be read.
A poster marked "Wanted-Information!"
A pit for sacrifices is in front of the altar.
(White Aura) A healer is here selling his spells.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I never could get the gear freeze command to work good (dunno what was the matter) after attaining your things and killing thent I had this set...

<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a ring set with a shard of blue crystal
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a ring set with a shard of blue crystal
<worn around neck> the Amulet of Sekhtan-Rah
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of earth
<worn on body> (Humming) breastplate of a dwarven ribcage
<worn on head> a circlet of dark metal
<worn on face> the Mask of Sekhtan-Rah
<worn on legs> some spider-skin leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of spike-toed boots
<worn on hands> (Humming) the blademaster's gloves
<worn on arms> a phylactery of fortitude
<worn as shield> a shield from the hide of a snow worm
<worn about body> Cloak of the bear-kin
<worn about waist> a girdle of giant strength
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<wielded> a long sword named 'HumanSunder'
<tattooed> a gaping maw

You are carrying:
(Glowing) a demon-headed talisman
a notched axe with a wicked blade
a Frostbrand sword
(Glowing) (Humming) a flawless saber of pulsing hematite
a green potion
(Humming) the double-bladed battleaxe named 'Scream of the Damned'
(Glowing) (Humming) a guardian sword
(Glowing) a scimitar named 'Wave Dancer'
(Glowing) a shining blue crystal longsword named "Windfang"

Presepada (Guest)Tue 18-May-04 08:54 AM

#27259, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..."
In response to Reply #1

You didnt said that you have never killed me by yourself, you had alway one with you, and the time we fought alone I Won.. remember that in Darsylon? But well... you were a bastard.. really, cheap kills? how can you say that? you were the one who couldnt see a naked one that you wanted to kill it...anyway if it was your role well done...I thought you were going to be made the scions Leader, you could always gather at least one of them with you.

Aye, I am a newbie, and have lots to learn yet...

Farewell, thanks god that i wont see you in the fields anymore... hehehe

DregTue 18-May-04 05:29 PM
15 posts
#27268, "Some input for you...."
In response to Reply #25

Tribunal assasins....well I chose to utturly multi-kill you because of your lack of knowledge (not your fault) all you new to do was gang with other tribunals and or you walked into traps your own fault..

Few tips for you..

1) Stay out of sight...assassins are supposed to be stealthy..cunning...plenty of forest areas in your towns you could hide all the time and not be seen.

2) Do not stick around outside town you got smacked down several times for being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

3) Assassins who wanna kill duerg or others should stick in forested areas....even a duerg can be assinated....I was once...

4) You didn't utilize the full usefullness of your skill arsenal...all you did was trip/through....and as for the time you landed a kill on me...it was from a four person gank in which you had lucked out because I laged out for dailup.

You'll learn and your doing ok, just try to explore as much as possible and stay out of harms way. If I where you id watch some hero assassins or tribunals and get thier tactics.

Lowbie Nec (Guest)Tue 18-May-04 11:59 AM

#27262, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..."
In response to Reply #1

Heya there, suppose I misjudged ya, I took you for a noob who got a luck empowerment and went around full looting heroes (pet peeve of mine I still think is low) and made it one of my personal missions to take you out and sac all the hero loot you had. Turns out ya weren't just the one trick pony I thought ya were, and developed into something more respectable (if still a pkwhore and noob mass murderer). Anyhoo, sorry for misjudging ya, and if my actions pissed ya of OOC like I think they did, sorry again. I just can't stand lowbie hero looters, and curses, lower level than me and I couldn't land a scourge-poison for the life of me! Taught me a lesson in necro play, don't take duergs-dwarves, crimson and poison just won't land. Anyhoo, congrats on a well played char and having a fun time doing it.

DregTue 18-May-04 05:31 PM
15 posts
#27269, "Ahh yes.."
In response to Reply #26

I remember who you are now....yes we had some good fights...low ranks it is hard to prep svs spell to avoid necro gankings...but I tried my best and you fell some..I had that kind of gear at the low 20s because of how easy it is to school people who do have it as a shaman in the low ranks...thanks and cya in the fields.

Lil Nec (Guest)Thu 20-May-04 11:54 AM

#27319, "RE: Ahh yes.."
In response to Reply #29

Naw, ya didn't get me, and I only got you once with a summon sleep gank squad after you schooled some noob, scared me when ya summoned me to the water place the first time, thank god I got off that sleep when I did before you got whatever you were trying, having to type in entire lines sucks, I want a working portal, and yeah, Dialup sucks, I give props to you (and me) and everyone else using it. Looking back, that was one sentence, and just wanted to clarify that to help my ego, I'm low, I know it. *wave* Oh, and PS, having a third person ask to rank in the past when the person your asking knows your tactic breeds suspicion and your doing that and taking me for a fool is one of the reasons your char angered me so. Now *wave* for real.

Glilanthis (Guest)Tue 18-May-04 11:36 PM

#27289, "posted my tidbit on the wrong thread it seems...."
In response to Reply #1

I read them from the bottom up as i have been gone
for a bit (family things) just thought I'd put a
placeholder here and say well done.
OOC I thought you were a well done character.
IC well we both know how that was
Hope to see the next one from you.

Zavin (Guest)Wed 19-May-04 03:28 AM

#27301, "Good work."
In response to Reply #1

You remind me of myself some time ago. Kill alot, die alot. But dont give up. That is the only way to learn how to stay alive. But damn you need to learn when to flee and word *wink*. I think I had my first encounter with Dreg in his early 30ths. Some time before he was inducted.

You did not practice hand to hand!!? Man! Do you realise what an affect it has on tanking hand to hand specs and mobs?

On overall extremly good work. See you later man.

Thent (Guest)Wed 19-May-04 09:09 AM

#27305, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..."
In response to Reply #1

You're a bastard

Laran (Guest)Sat 22-May-04 01:44 PM

#27353, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dregvoshan the Voice of An Immort..."
In response to Reply #1

Had alot of fun hunting imperials with you, and learning. I did take notice of your playing times though when they slumped. What do you have to say about Laran?

Surin (Guest)Sat 05-Jun-04 06:08 PM

#27685, "Oh damn"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry i was gone for so long. Was busy with other things and had a long trip planned. You were a ton of fun and very much to Surin's liking. Along the way you seemed to learn how to handle yourself.
Very cool character. See you around.

Rangerboy

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27191 Previous topic | Next topic