Subject: "Gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27024
Show all folders

Irlimarr (Guest)Mon 10-May-04 12:23 AM

#27024, "Gone."

Arvam, if you wouldn't mind, would you please let me know if you liked/disliked/didn't care about the character, and whatever thoughts you had. Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eliyahu (Guest)Tue 11-May-04 09:12 AM

#27074, "Awwwww...."
In response to Reply #0

Who am I going to steal from now?

That time in the wastelands was fun, good luck on the next.

ArvamMon 10-May-04 08:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27064, "RE: Gone."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I liked this character on the whole. It was sort of hard working with the whole 'rediscovering the past' angle, since I wasn't sure if you had a preset idea on what you wanted or not, and you didn't have a role for me to look at to see, so I was sort of flying blind and tried to kinda nudge in relevant directions. I think you took some good risks with this character role wise that I wish was done more. The whole 'trying magic to see if you really do hate it' was a good way to go for how you were learning your past. Ultimately it made it harder for you to get into rager, but I think it made the role that much more fleshed and real. I was disappointed to see you give up all in all, and I thought this was a well played character on the whole, there were just certain parts that were hard to get ahold of from my perspective.

Good luck on whats next.

Irlimarr (Guest)Mon 10-May-04 09:35 PM

#27065, "RE: Gone."
In response to Reply #1

Thank you. As I said in-game, I enjoyed our conversations. Just so you know, I had no pre-set idea and really was enjoying the collaborative effort. I looked forward to seeing what we built together.

I did not delete over that, it was instead about what was going on with ragers and jinroh.

Thanks again.

Jin roh (Guest)Tue 11-May-04 01:56 AM

#27069, "What did I do?"
In response to Reply #2

You made a choice, you suffered the concequences. Trying to argue yourself out of it didn't help you at all. You were, by no means, barred forever from the village, but an applicant that has Gods writing me notes about you using magic will not get much trust from me until you earn it. And you were on the way to doing that. Sorry, good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #27024 Previous topic | Next topic