Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Linken the Master of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26240
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 12-Apr-04 12:48 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26240, "(DELETED) [None] Linken the Master of the Elements"

Mon Apr 12 12:46:51 2004

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Linken perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply What the hell?, Celebrimbor (Guest), 12-Apr-04 12:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: What the hell?, Dindon, 12-Apr-04 01:23 PM, #2
          Reply No!, Audriel (Guest), 13-Apr-04 12:11 AM, #3
          Reply Good Fighting with You, Kaeldran (Guest), 13-Apr-04 10:21 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Good Fighting with You, Dindon, 13-Apr-04 11:00 AM, #5
          Reply Hrm..., Bajula, 13-Apr-04 06:28 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Hrm..., Dindon, 13-Apr-04 09:10 PM, #7

Celebrimbor (Guest)Mon 12-Apr-04 12:53 PM

#26241, "What the hell?"
In response to Reply #0

I was just grouped with you not an hour ago! I thought you were good and strong, why did you delete?

DindonMon 12-Apr-04 01:23 PM
Member since 01st Dec 2003
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26243, "RE: What the hell?"
In response to Reply #1

After Oltrambel I wanted something less complicated RP wise and that i'd have fun with. Storm axe spec fit the bill (I simply can't play the evil full looting rp). He was mostly a powerhouse (save for a select few. Aidrickson, Ahndak, duergar warrior who whooped my ass that one time. ouch) until the last hour of his life where I embarassed myself helping others raid.

Anyway, couple things I guess.
Sorry Rohadsen for those two ####ty deaths I had on you...one was intentional because there were others there for me to fight but the one where I pincered you and then realized you were already convulsing from the other fight was plain cheap. That sucked, especially with empirials there = start regearing.

Jixxz, I think you lost link or went AFK in one of our fights. Didn't realize it until I had spammed pincer and a bash. Sorry.

Hextor, you had bad luck. All I can say is hang in there.

One complaint I have is with where the Fortress is heading. I didn't see the Marshall or Captain once and I was always checking. I'm done with this game for a long while but for others, maybe it's time for another inducting position in the Brigade? Anyway i'm sure it's just my log in times didn't coincide so i'll shut up.

Anyway, time to start studying for exams, then it's back home after that so no more sleepless nights of Carrion

Was fun, immortals you have a great game.
Silmareen, Hykroln, Oltrambel, LinORIGINALNAMEken

Audriel (Guest)Tue 13-Apr-04 12:11 AM

#26273, "No!"
In response to Reply #2

You obviously had it all packaged together for delivery, but no one picked up, it seems... I did what I could, and I don't think anyone questioned your faith. I think it was just unlucky hours. You missed Vynmylak by a hair one night. The Late night show is frustrating in that respect.

Well, you know how Maran is, after having played Hykroln. He was nasty. We could have used your help, but school is more important. Study hard.

Kaeldran (Guest)Tue 13-Apr-04 10:21 AM

#26294, "Good Fighting with You"
In response to Reply #2

I think Kaeldran traveled with you once or twice. Always nice to have an axe spec alongside you to deal some damage. We never hunted or anything (as I preferred usually to hunt alone) but the few times we were together to learn, I think was beneficial... except, were you there for one of the early trips to Barovia that went so horribly?

DindonTue 13-Apr-04 11:00 AM
45 posts
#26297, "RE: Good Fighting with You"
In response to Reply #4

I think I remember travelling with you once...and no I wasn't there for any Barovia disasters that I can remember. Axes obviously can be pretty sick..at one point I have a 50 something damroll set (most i've ever had in my short CF career) plus shockwave and I was practicing on arials. It was scary to say the least.
Good luck! Keep up the good fight.

BajulaTue 13-Apr-04 06:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#26322, "Hrm..."
In response to Reply #2

not that i'll say who i was but for once
this character did not surpass the others
for just plain 'coolness'
(I'm sure lack of time spent on him was
a big factor.)
Not that he wasn't okay mind you, just not as
'spiffy' as the others.

School is way more important though.

DindonTue 13-Apr-04 09:10 PM
45 posts
#26327, "RE: Hrm..."
In response to Reply #6

I won't disagree with you.. This guy suffered from mass log ins of many hours at a time (he only lasted a bit over a week), and after a while my rp falls off late in the night. Maybe you got a bad interaction but either way, he was nothing special. Anyway it's time for a good break from CF (Yes, I know I said that last time) but hopefully i'll come back in a few months with something good. I appreciate your input though.
Take care and good luck in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26240 Previous topic | Next topic