Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Jegec the Ogoshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25294
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Mar-04 05:20 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25294, "(AUTO) [None] Jegec the Ogoshi"

Sun Mar 7 04:16:55 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jegec perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:165

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vronwei (Guest)Tue 09-Mar-04 02:24 AM

#25328, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Jegec the Ogoshi"
In response to Reply #0

I was never totally sure you were going for the village though again, we mostly only gathered gear and learned together. I liked Jegec, I did notice you kind of vanished from the scene there towards the end for me, but I still enjoyed running around with you. Damn that unlucky vanish and I wish you luck on your next if you get the time to play again.
Laters,
Hysh

Jegec (Guest)Mon 08-Mar-04 12:44 PM

#25319, "Damn you real life"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to any I interacted with. Started out with the best intentions and plan but my playing times took a dive and I was never able to make much of him. My first pk character so I had a blast. Tried to never loot anything at all if I managed to pk someone. I think a few times I took coins but otherwise I think I left everything. Anyway, I'm sure most don't remember the character but I enjoyed playing him, so if you had any thoughts/critiscims I'd be happy to hear them.

Ruhbilon (Guest)Mon 08-Mar-04 07:41 PM

#25322, "Well played"
In response to Reply #1

I thought you did well. You got a surprise kill on me when I was healing at the healer. You managed to chew through 480hps in the 'heal heal' lag. Based on that, and actually not looting anything, I assumed you were a very skilled player. I made it my goal to see to it that you paid heavily for your kill. So I was ruthless against you. I never looted you either, on any of the kills, and you did well to continue despite an obvious lack of con. It's a shame people like you cannot make it into battle, yet a crowd of morons can.

Jegec (Guest)Mon 08-Mar-04 10:20 PM

#25326, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #2

You were truly my nemesis for awhile there. I enjoyed fighting you even if you did own me after that one kill. I tried just about everything I could think of to take you down but I don't think I ever even got close. Nicely done, I respected Ruhbilon as an advasary quite a bit and thought you played a necro exactly as they were designed to be played. It would have been nice to make it into the village but I think my lack of playing time and the hours I did play hurt me most of all.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25294 Previous topic | Next topic