Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magistra..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25005
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 26-Feb-04 08:20 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25005, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Thu Feb 26 19:16:16 2004

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Belthinzar perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:155

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..., Bobbobimb (Guest), 29-Feb-04 02:16 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..., belt (Guest), 29-Feb-04 02:55 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..., Bobbobimb (Guest), 29-Feb-04 05:46 PM, #20
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..., bel (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:02 PM, #23
Reply Hope you post a 'goodbye' note, because..., Optomkiptum (Guest), 27-Feb-04 07:17 AM, #4
Reply RE: Hope you post a 'goodbye' note, because..., bel (Guest), 28-Feb-04 03:24 AM, #6
     Reply Question., Optomkiptum (Guest), 29-Feb-04 08:03 AM, #15
          Reply RE: Question., bel (Guest), 29-Feb-04 03:03 PM, #17
               Reply we did comment on it. Log enclosed, Baendra (Guest), 29-Feb-04 06:39 PM, #21
                    Reply RE: we did comment on it. Log enclosed, bel (Guest), 01-Mar-04 04:57 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..., Felar Serpent (Guest), 27-Feb-04 05:15 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..., bel (Guest), 28-Feb-04 03:27 AM, #7
     Reply You're an odd one., Felar Serpent (Guest), 28-Feb-04 04:09 AM, #9
          Reply RE: You're an odd one., bel (Guest), 28-Feb-04 04:29 AM, #10
               Reply Well,, Felar Serpent (Guest), 28-Feb-04 04:59 AM, #13
                    Reply RE: Well,, bel (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:05 PM, #24
                         Reply anaconda, Daurwyn (Guest), 01-Mar-04 05:50 PM, #25
                              Reply RE: anaconda, Felar Serpent (Guest), 02-Mar-04 06:35 AM, #26
                                   Reply heh, Daurwyn (Guest), 02-Mar-04 07:06 AM, #27
Reply Well can't say I'm sad to see this., Andiku (Guest), 27-Feb-04 12:46 AM, #2
Reply well, he was evil, Baendra (Guest), 27-Feb-04 07:54 AM, #5
Reply RE: Well can't say I'm sad to see this., bel (Guest), 28-Feb-04 04:33 AM, #11
     Reply Uhh, Seeker of the Clarion doesn't equate to hunter of ..., Vladamir, 28-Feb-04 04:45 AM, #12
          Reply RE: Uhh, Seeker of the Clarion doesn't equate to hunter..., bel (Guest), 29-Feb-04 04:08 PM, #18
          Reply RE: Uhh, Seeker of the Clarion doesn't equate to hunter..., bel (Guest), 29-Feb-04 04:09 PM, #19
Reply damn, Baendra (Guest), 26-Feb-04 09:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: damn, bel (Guest), 28-Feb-04 03:44 AM, #8

Bobbobimb (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 02:16 AM

#25062, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..."
In response to Reply #0

I took a three-day break from CF and when I get
back, you, Agarah, Ilivarra, Dwynlir are all gone,
Bobb's life's a whole hell of a lot easier now...
You were a worthy foe, especially when you had
your pet imperial healer with you, I was beginning
to feel threatened for what you might become in the
future...
He was a good char, from what I knew of him. Good
luck on the next...

belt (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 02:55 PM

#25070, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..."
In response to Reply #14

not really. Anyone fighting against someone with 9 levels below him has an easy time. That over anything else is why I could barely hit you. It was your wrath vuln that gave me any edge.

What I didnt like about you, is that you were a supporter of outcasts, a wannabe outcast, but spent nearly all your time in the cities. I thought that sad.

Bobbobimb (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 05:46 PM

#25079, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..."
In response to Reply #16

Yeah, I tried to join the Outlanders, but that's
most likely not gonna happen, so I still spend
time in the cities, but I don't spend MOST of my
time in cities...

bel (Guest)Mon 01-Mar-04 05:02 PM

#25132, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..."
In response to Reply #20

You do try though, alot. Man I felt bad for you when I discovered your wrath vuln. Your cleave does UNSPEAKABLE THINGS to Bobbobimb!
shiver. In hamsah, I ws there at the market, as was Grurk, you spoke to him that you would not leave the cities while being able to fight all of them. You know, I DO understand, my char was a #### just because he knew you wanted to be an outsider, but I felt bad for you because tribunal had that much more power than outlanders, and you were on alot. You still havent deleted, uncaballed, hunted, and vulnerable. I give you props, but the reason I truly believe you are not an outlander is just because you are in the cities quite a bit.

Optomkiptum (Guest)Fri 27-Feb-04 07:17 AM

#25011, "Hope you post a 'goodbye' note, because..."
In response to Reply #0

Theres a few things I want to know. Going to miss you! *SVIRF HUG*

Shame you gave in, because you were definetly going places. Keep your eye to the future!

Optomkiptum, Justiciar.

bel (Guest)Sat 28-Feb-04 03:24 AM

#25021, "RE: Hope you post a 'goodbye' note, because..."
In response to Reply #4

Ask what you want to know

oh yeah, when I was next to see you had some things I learned from the area I wanted you to locate, but cant now hehe

but ask away, and I will answer

Optomkiptum (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 08:03 AM

#25064, "Question."
In response to Reply #6

So, were you actually for slavery? At the time of the interview I got this great feeling of pity between optom and belthinzar. I'd had a thing for spiking duergars whenever i got the chance and i was thinking i'd just fail you until you started talking in that slow, kinda dumb voice. Something clicked and I wanted to know if you were the old fashioned 'underdark' duergar. I got the feeling I couldn't really pass off recommending you as you had some talent and a story optom could sympathise with. I guess what I want to know is, was I being decieved or were you really the non-enslaving, overground kind of 'nice' duergar i thought you were?

Optomkiptum, Justiciar.

bel (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 03:03 PM

#25071, "RE: Question."
In response to Reply #15

bel was against slavery. As said, he was born plagued, his mother was plagued during the plague across thera, etc, born plagued, stupid, weak, etcetera, sold into slavery because he was worthless, and spent his life as 'the whipping boy' hence alot of times sayin whippin boy dont, then screaming Belthinzar!
heh.
My char was a retard in alot of aspects, but I could only take that so far, and that was because of hte plague. Not because of hte old school duergar speech.

The speech was close to that, except often I studdered, and because of the dislexic thing, since it was annoyingly slow to type something backwards, I would just say it with the wording backwards, sometimes giving it a different meaning hehe.

noone commented on my sideways note
BLEH
hehe

Baendra (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 06:39 PM

#25081, "we did comment on it. Log enclosed"
In response to Reply #17

<556hp 617m 273mv 7422tnl, 5 PM, indoor civilized>
< 82> Belthinzar: Deputy
Thu Feb 12 14:46:46 2004
To: tribunal
. e .
. k e t
. a v o
. m a l
. h
. e e
. l t l
. b u b
. a b a
. . .
. t t t e
. o e o l
. n y n t
. i
. d y d t
. l t l
. u u u g
. o p o n
. h e h o
. S d S l

<556hp 617m 273mv 7422tnl, 6 PM, indoor civilized>
You feel armored.

<556hp 617m 273mv 7422tnl, 6 PM, indoor civilized>
Baendra: gah. These letters of Belthinzar are near incomprehensible

<556hp 724m 330mv 7422tnl, 6 PM, indoor civilized>
The burden of corporeality staggers you.

<556hp 772m 387mv 7422tnl, 7 PM, indoor civilized>
Nerrido: I noticed that too, just turn it to the right and hold it to a mirror

Galin: he tries though.

Baendra: I thought I'd found a way to decipher them, but it seems he has more than one problem

Baendra: aye, I've read it now

<556hp 742m 387mv 7422tnl, 7 PM, indoor civilized>
Baendra: but I don't think I'll try explaining how to read them again

(This was after I'd written a note to the tribunal telling them how to decipher your original application.)

bel (Guest)Mon 01-Mar-04 04:57 PM

#25130, "RE: we did comment on it. Log enclosed"
In response to Reply #21

ack the forums' spacings are off hehe. I always wanted to know what happened when people were reading my things and I wasnt there.
Thank you for posting this

Felar Serpent (Guest)Fri 27-Feb-04 05:15 AM

#25010, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..."
In response to Reply #0

I really wanted to have that one fight with you. Could have been quite interesting.

bel (Guest)Sat 28-Feb-04 03:27 AM

#25022, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Belthinzar the Evil King, Magi..."
In response to Reply #3

no way in hell I am going to fight a ram at level 42 without preps. All I had was shield and aura, protection didnt matter. Also only had one weapon, and trash for eq from recent gangings.

Felar Serpent (Guest)Sat 28-Feb-04 04:09 AM

#25024, "You're an odd one."
In response to Reply #7

Usually it's not the ram that worries people after I get close.

bel (Guest)Sat 28-Feb-04 04:29 AM

#25026, "RE: You're an odd one."
In response to Reply #9

the anaconda doesnt make me shiver with fear, especially with bloodlust. I will hit it quite often, much more than it can heal, and outdamage it. The ram however, will tear my ass open, leave it bloody, even though it takes a beating does outdamage me
especially if ram gets the first attack.
murder for non-forms, is one attack, murder for forms, ram, is usually five to six
So I will leave to someone else the ability to be loved like the love scene in american history x.
hehehe

Felar Serpent (Guest)Sat 28-Feb-04 04:59 AM

#25030, "Well,"
In response to Reply #10

' I will hit it quite often, much more than it can heal, and outdamage it. '

That is exactly what I wanted to find out for myself.

bel (Guest)Mon 01-Mar-04 05:05 PM

#25133, "RE: Well,"
In response to Reply #13

unless that snake became more defensive in dodging than a third tier form, it will not dodge a bloodlusted ap that well. bloodlusted ap-s laugh at bobcats, though lemur's and mongeese do have the upper hand, in melee though iceballs and fireballs make up for it. its like fighting a bloodthirsty battlerager using axes.
heh

Daurwyn (Guest)Mon 01-Mar-04 05:50 PM

#25139, "anaconda"
In response to Reply #24

If I recall it is sick regen + decent dam redux. With a couple of wands, I'd favor the snake. Without, the ap, just, but the snake could damage some gear first.

I know with a moderately equipped assassin I couldn't beat down an anaconda fast enough.

Felar Serpent (Guest)Tue 02-Mar-04 06:35 AM

#25171, "RE: anaconda"
In response to Reply #25

' If I recall it is sick regen + decent dam redux. '

More than that.

' With a couple of wands, I'd favor the snake. '

You'd be wise.

' but the snake could damage some gear first. '

If his bones snap curing a crushing assault, he'll have some other things to worry about besides seeing parts of his equipment destroyed.

' I know with a moderately equipped assassin I couldn't beat down an anaconda fast enough. '

Don't feel ashamed. Quite a few moderately equipped warriors, paladins and mages have gone the same way since then.

Daurwyn (Guest)Tue 02-Mar-04 07:06 AM

#25173, "heh"
In response to Reply #26

I'm not ashamed. I simply sparred with an anaconda to help a mage see what the form is like. Sparred until he crushed some of my gear, that is.

I've sure several of my characters since could take out an unprepped anaconda easily enough. I don't know why people complain about the form. I rate the anaconda form very highly. If I was a defense shifter, I'd be very happy with it.

Andiku (Guest)Fri 27-Feb-04 12:46 AM

#25008, "Well can't say I'm sad to see this."
In response to Reply #0

You were rarely about the law when I was around. You basically ruined this assassin for me, because if I was around, you were telling everyone exactly where I was. You were tough, but I lost all of the little respect I had for this character.

Baendra (Guest)Fri 27-Feb-04 07:54 AM

#25012, "well, he was evil"
In response to Reply #2

There is no reason he shouldn't cultivate alliances by giving away info on others. It doesn't impede his enforcement of the law, and it can enhance it, by giving him more spies/deputies/allies to draw on.

I never saw Belthinzar do anything less than well, except for when he got demoted, and one of the ways he helped catch a criminal was extremely elegant. I wish I'd thought of it myself.

Even when he got demoted, I get the impression from what he said that he could have attempted to defend himself at the expense of another tribunal, had he chosen to. It sounded like he was a bit demoralised by being on the receiving end of several gangbangs in the last day or so, one of which he said involved five people against him, so didn't bother.

bel (Guest)Sat 28-Feb-04 04:33 AM

#25027, "RE: Well can't say I'm sad to see this."
In response to Reply #2

thought I responded to this, guess I didnt.

I only told the people that asked me where you were, where you were, and only if you were in my city. Other than that I left you alone, except to try to kill you two times?
Your a seeker of the clarion, peoples that wish to rid the lands of evil, Anti-paladin = evil, get over it.

oh yes, and if it was warning people that they were being stalked, a pity that I disrupted you from getting the second cheapest kind of kill off on someone. I dont pity you for that, and dont expect anyone to think aww, that assassin might not have gotten off a mindless pkill on someone with assassinate!

VladamirSat 28-Feb-04 04:45 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#25028, "Uhh, Seeker of the Clarion doesn't equate to hunter of ..."
In response to Reply #11

nt

bel (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 04:08 PM

#25076, "RE: Uhh, Seeker of the Clarion doesn't equate to hunter..."
In response to Reply #12

help clarion. Evils are not allowed to even be part of a religion. The peoples of the clarion fight a righteous war. Hello, yeah this isnt just a goodie only religion, yeah bragers could use it, etc, but it is not for evils, and most common target is evils, the imm is a maran imm, so unless you are going to post your name, post something that doesnt make you seem a total and complete retard, dont post on my deletion thread.

bel (Guest)Sun 29-Feb-04 04:09 PM

#25077, "RE: Uhh, Seeker of the Clarion doesn't equate to hunter..."
In response to Reply #12

hmph, your name got cut off when I first viewed the note. But that only makes it seem even worse. Vlad, dont post on my deletion thread.

Baendra (Guest)Thu 26-Feb-04 09:40 PM

#25006, "damn"
In response to Reply #0

I thought that's what you meant and was hoping it wasn't. Sorry I couldn't get to you in time.

Belthinzar was my favorite ally. The one I'd look to travel over all others. I was willing to rank you up today too, after all that other distraction which has kept me busy recently.

Your rp was consistently good and nicely original. It's a shame you got demoted back to the Modan for that, especially if I correctly understood what made you do it. You deleting is definitely the biggest loss to the spire since I've been in it, from my character's point of view.

Hamsah will be a lonely place without Belthinzar. Had a blast hanging around with you. Sorry it went down like it did.

bel (Guest)Sat 28-Feb-04 03:44 AM

#25023, "RE: damn"
In response to Reply #1

writing that note sideways took about 20 minutes to do
Also, sorry I couldnt give you more help with that quest, but understand why eh. Though I know you already do understand.

As an aside, I was jamain a long time ago, the provost that got put in jail. I was leader during the massive war with sylvans that we eventually won. I know the costs of mistakes, and yes, I know that they cant go unpunished, so I made sure agarah knew that I wasnt mad in the slightest that I got punished for hte mistake and such, but with the bs in the chars life, and the constant gangings, plus going backwards instead of forwards with the progression of this char, wasnt worth continuing.
Having stayed at level 42 that long didnt help. I was constantly looking for groupmates, I was level 42 for a week?
You were like, the only one willing, ever hehe.
but always had to go whenever I had another for us it usually took that long
We will meet, but you wont know who I am.
dont you hate when people say that?
hehe

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25005 Previous topic | Next topic