Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Vessila the Mistress of the Invisible ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24721
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Feb-04 06:24 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24721, "(DELETED) [None] Vessila the Mistress of the Invisible Realms"

Wed Feb 18 17:22:15 2004

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Vessila perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vessila (Guest)Wed 18-Feb-04 06:29 PM

#24725, "PURGE!"
In response to Reply #0

Massive character purge. I'm gonna create a duerg axe noob killer to vent frustrations then quit CF for another six months likely before taking it up again.

Umm... scions, I woulda followed through with my attempt to join, but school and stuff. As for those who accused me of being a mindless pker... YES! I'm glad you caught on! There was some focus to it, but not really much, I was miffed after creating a fargin' elf bard, sure, they can nuke, but I don't wanna get the preps to make them strong enough to face a warrior. Conjies are the shiz-natch, but goodie next time, I like to be able to collect a set of level fifty equipment and give it aaallll to some lowbie and watch him die because he's a complete noob. Neutral conjies just don't get the heals goodies do. *wave*

Mairra (Guest)Thu 19-Feb-04 01:07 AM

#24749, "Bye-bye!"
In response to Reply #1

Well that's a relief. One less friend to have to alienate. Anyway, nice work there. I thought you were fun and carefree, unpredicatable, and I really wouldn;t been surprised if you had killed me some time just for giggles. That stunt you pulled at the "science convention" at the inn was really cool. Personally, I loved it. Of course, I'm not one of those who died. Indescriminate PKing is a great way to renew your interest in CF, and anyone who thinks otherwise should try it once before passing judgement. Oh and, elf bards do NOT need massive preps to rock. Good luck on the duergar.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24721 Previous topic | Next topic