Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kyrshramal the Grand Master of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24641
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Feb-04 06:40 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24641, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kyrshramal the Grand Master of Changelings, Imperial Citizen"

Mon Feb 16 05:36:21 2004

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kyrshramal perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:158

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kyrshramal (Guest)Mon 16-Feb-04 12:17 PM

#24650, "Short Farewell"
In response to Reply #0

Well,

nothing much to say other then this deletion was three weeks in the making. The Empire, like most cabals, is what you make of it; I unfortunately made the choice to make little of it and subsequently lost interest in the character. So instead of sporadically logging in for months I dumped my eq off on the first Imperial I found and then deleted.

Quick list of folks that I would like to thank in no special order:

Calafin (ranking buddy), Nerim (ranking buddy), Njaal, Hargishtick, Kheem (Caoi), Glesphar, Drakazar, Parilon, Arthakar, Kardok, Glaubarsto (for making early mornings interesting), Kariforus (ranking buddy), Laos.

Ranking buddy = anyone that would actually group with me (and it did not feel like I would owe them my first born) when they found out that I had skunk and then racoon as my forms.

Final forms were Orangutan and Eagle.

Thanks for the fun.

Laes (Guest)Tue 17-Feb-04 08:07 AM

#24679, "RE: Short Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Sad to see you go. Very interesting character. Liked your RP alot. Mind posting your role?

Kyrshramal (Guest)Tue 17-Feb-04 11:52 AM

#24681, "Whoops..."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry about the mispelling on your name Laes! Glad you found something interesting about the character. When you are dead and gone I'll be sure to post my thoughts on your character (trust me nothing bad at all).

Njaal (Guest)Tue 17-Feb-04 03:13 PM

#24682, "RE: Short Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

It was a short visit. We had some good times. A shame you left since it is much more hectic now . You would not be bored with the numbers we face now.
An airform is always very valuable in times of war so you will be missed.

Somehow your pattern speaking and behaviour reminded me very much of a bard i once knew.....

Good luck with your next.

Marisela (Guest)Tue 17-Feb-04 11:13 PM

#24689, "You had great forms"
In response to Reply #1

Skunk, racoon, and orangutan describe you perfectly. A bad smelling, leeching, ape.

Now play quit playing at 4am before I get bored.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24641 Previous topic | Next topic