Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kyrissa the Grand Mistress of Changeli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24598
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Feb-04 12:16 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24598, "(DELETED) [None] Kyrissa the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Betrayer of the Light"

Sat Feb 14 11:14:23 2004

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kyrissa perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:282

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Etarekoth (Guest)Tue 17-Feb-04 09:27 PM

#24688, "Hehehe"
In response to Reply #0

I logged the beginning of your apprenticeship, I would post it save that Ilivarra is still active. You seemed like a bit of a newbie so ooc I kinda felt bad about taking advantage of you like that
Ilivarra, if your reading this and are cool with me posting said log, speak up.

Etarekoth.

Felar Serpent (Guest)Sun 15-Feb-04 02:50 AM

#24609, "I can scarcely believe this."
In response to Reply #0

Considering some of the conversations I've had with you, you should have been able to guess that I was planning on involving Kyrissa in a few things that my own character is about to start indulging himself in quite soon. Especially after he found out that Kyrissa effectively turned her back on everything of the light.

Seeing you delete over your alignment change like this is pretty dissapointing. Believe me when I say that you were certainly not out of options.

Arthakar

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24598 Previous topic | Next topic