Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Danorlion the Grand Master of Artistr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22414
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 21-Nov-03 02:20 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22414, "(CON LOSS) [None] Danorlion the Grand Master of Artistry"

Fri Nov 21 01:17:19 2003

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Danorlion perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:283
PK Ratio:3% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Homer Shimpshon (Guest)Fri 21-Nov-03 03:24 AM

#22415, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Danorlion the Grand Master of Art..."
In response to Reply #0

Goodbye everybody! It was fun while it lasted. Wow my first character and I made it to hero! Short life though (less than 60 yrs old). As you can see, with a THREE percent pk ratio, i was something of a pacifist. Oh sure I would travvel with groups of people all the time to rank, but I never really attacked PK's. I want to say Thanks to the IMM who sat and chatted with me at the Inn that time. I wish to heck i could remember who it was!! Special thanks to those who travelled with me often. Ibakhain and Lalika spring to mind (several of Talias followers for that matter). I know there were a LOT of you i travelled with multiple times while we were ranking, i wish some of you would remind me who you were. Pibli i think we trav'd together. A couple people who started with K... (Khalizad??) Heh - I ranked so fast and then i didnt see any of you again. And there were a LOT of you who came after me. Especially in the beginning. I know you were just in your role but man i was down to like 10 con before i hit level 40.

OH OH OH
IF anyone who travelled with me when we fought the furnature in the octagonal tower has a log of that PLEASE send it to me...

anyways, CF rocks and you'll see me back again, sort-of
The one think i was proud of was my bank account. 500,000 near the end there. Of course i couldnt let that go to waste so once i hit 4 con i withdrew most of my account and started passing it out to people. some got 10gold, some more
I have to say that when Ocelevan was kingpin and recruited me to be "friend of the thieves" that was cool. Then he became an avatar and someone else was running things and suddenly the thieves attacked me again (that i wasnt so happy about).
For those of you who want to reach me - homer_shimpshon@yahoo.com
or ICQ # 295269502 . And as Danorlion would say..
Fare Thee Well!

jaynusFri 21-Nov-03 04:54 AM
Member since 16th Apr 2003
139 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22417, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Danorlion the Grand Master of Art..."
In response to Reply #1

This is unrelated to your character (Never interacted with him with any of my past/current characters, sorry) but I always smile a little when I see newbies joining CF. I always think that the 'more the merrier' when it comes to the MUD. What I'm trying to say is, come back and learn some more! I bet you haven't seen anythin' yet

- Jaynus, the irrelevant

BlachmiananFri 21-Nov-03 11:57 AM
Member since 16th Jul 2003
36 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22419, "The good and the bad"
In response to Reply #1

I will start with the bad. See you back again, sort of? Heh. I hope it is sooner than later. I hope that becoming a hero with your first character was a goal that you wanted to achieve so you could get it out of your system. Some might say it is better to learn more of the nuances and areas of the game before going that high. Just something to think about with your next character.

Now the good. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the game. Dying a Con Death with your first character is impressive. Not because of the way you died mind you, but because you stuck it out. With your attitude, you can have a really pleasant and enjoyable experience with CF. If you have friends with your attitude, please tell them to come along and play as well, they would be most welcome.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22414 Previous topic | Next topic