Subject: "(AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22091
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Nov-03 03:32 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22091, "(AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle"

Sat Nov 1 2:30:16 2003

Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle was put to rest.

Race:cloud
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:250
PK Ratio:55% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KastellynFri 07-Nov-03 06:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22243, "RE: (AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle"
In response to Reply #0

Nicely played, I thought you did an excellent job of proving that defenders can be very feared in PK. You were a solid General, but your times were just a bit too intermittant for that to last. I hate to see Villagers, especially well-played ones, just fade away...but sometimes these things happen. I'm sure you'll be back!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Slathigern (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-03 01:41 AM

#22221, "WTF, you were amazing when I saw you txt"
In response to Reply #0

But then you just dissapeared, I waited weeks to ask you to step down from the General Position (I have high respect, but the General needed to be seen) I also wanted to travel with you more. Anyhow well done.

BattleCharmed

KalageadonWed 05-Nov-03 06:37 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
#22203, "RE: (AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle"
In response to Reply #0

I aint excactly sure what to say... I suppose all I can say is what
happened? You were a great choice for General, One hell of a defender
and quiet the force in battle. Wish you would or could have stuck
around because people whom fight at your level are hard to come by.
Either way I guess I just wish you the best in whatever your doing now
and would like to see you come back sometime.

Darktears

Cerkc (Guest)Sat 08-Nov-03 08:20 AM

#22265, "RE: (AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry for the autodelete, but I really fell off the roleplay with this character (as well as getting too caught up in RL). I made some poor decisions and altered what I was going to pick for a second spec and legacies, which changed where I had designed the character to be. Also, with the vanishing of Nexus and Warlock, there was a long time with no good enemies, and if I am going to be in a cabal, I want to raid other cabals. I liked most of the folks in the cabal and the Rites were the best Rites I have ever participated in.

As for defenders, frankly they have their ups and downs. I would probably suggest a few small changes. First, let them field dress when they are resting if the target is resting also. If I were designing the skill from scratch, I would have it give a bonus healing to anyone who is sleeping, the same as now for resting and a little less for standing folks. Poultice should also be usable when resting. Poultice should also give an echo giving what was cured if you do it on someone else. I also never got poultice to work on crimson scourge, which bugged me a bit. The bone setting thing would also add a nice tool to their kit, and I like the fact that it comes with a drawback when it works.

Thats all I can think of now.

Cerkc Eagleclaw

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22091 Previous topic | Next topic