Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Naldaeruth the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19870
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jul-03 09:43 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19870, "(DELETED) [None] Naldaeruth the Weaver of the Elements"

Tue Jul 29 05:13:22 2003

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Naldaeruth perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:381
PK Ratio:45% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZarguFri 01-Aug-03 04:57 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#19958, "Bah..."
In response to Reply #0

My partner in crime, allways thought you did a good job... We surely did see quite a few parts of Thera, and i belive you killed your share of people when we hung out...

/Zharaluzar

FoloradThu 31-Jul-03 12:24 AM
Member since 23rd May 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19881, "Well done and Good Luck with the next"
In response to Reply #0

Man sorry to see you go. Not sure you'll remember but we had some fun travels from time to time and you certainly showed me a bunch of stuff I'd never have figured out on my own. I was always impressed by your skill, knowledge and RP. Good luck with the next one.

BeerWed 30-Jul-03 11:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19880, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Naldaeruth the Weaver of the Eleme..."
In response to Reply #0

Holy cow, you were still alive? We had some fun back then when I (Sakard) and the Empire was rolling...good job with that char!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19870 Previous topic | Next topic