Subject: "Battlefield FAQ - Death Angel Rides Again" First topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16076
Show all folders

YanorethTue 21-Aug-07 07:07 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16076, "Battlefield FAQ - Death Angel Rides Again"
Edited on Wed 30-Jul-03 09:46 PM

"Why am I not yet on the Battlefield?"
The Death Angel is fast, but not instantaneous. It may take a few minutes for your deletion to show.

"Why are tea cups and dead roses autodeleting?"
Sometimes when a character is autodeleted, the script to gather their information before putting them six feet under captures some of the information incorrectly. That's why you only see this effect (as well as the characters sometimes having the wrong alignment) on autodeleted characters. This should be fixed now for future autodeletions.

"How soon will I be on the Battlefield?"
The Death Angel should update your information within 10 minutes or so. However, if you got a message that you will be able to reactivate your character within 7 days, you did not fully delete and will not show on the Battlefield.

"What should I do if I'm not showing on the Battlefield and I want a goodbye thread?"
If you really are deleted, then feel free to start a thread yourself. We recommend allowing half an hour for the Death Angel to start your thread for you.

"No, really, I (or someone I know) should be on the Battlefield, and I'm just not there - the last post is from before when I (or someone I know) deleted!"
Please let us know the name of the character so that we can review the logs and verify what is going on. Occasionally, even a champion like the Death Angel chokes when running down the stretch.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16076First topic | Next topic