Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143756
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 02-Dec-22 05:30 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16808 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143756, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"

Fri Dec 2 16:26:49 2022

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Geugth perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:28

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 06:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 08:43 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:17 PM, #3
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:26 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:44 PM, #5
                         Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 10:58 PM, #6
                              Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:06 PM, #7
                                   Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:13 PM, #8
                                   Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade, tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:41 PM, #11
                                   Reply You are doing serious damage to your character here,, An observer (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:15 PM, #9
                                        Reply RE: You are doing serious damage to your character here..., tuna (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:38 PM, #10
                                             Reply RE: You are doing serious damage to your character here..., Geugth (Anonymous), 02-Dec-22 11:52 PM, #12
                                             Reply nope, tuna (Anonymous), 03-Dec-22 12:11 AM, #13
                                             Reply What a weird amalgamation, Dallevian, 03-Dec-22 01:39 PM, #14

tuna (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 06:29 PM
Charter member
#143757, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #0

wtf?

Geugth (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 08:43 PM
Charter member
#143759, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #1

The warrior build I had in mind wouldn’t be conducive to the current gayness of Battle enemies.

tuna (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 10:17 PM
Charter member
#143760, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #2

well. Your leaders after the rites of the massive 2 people only, decided to wage war on the tree. Has so far made peace and asked for help from scions, empire, tribunal, and orcs, and are still getting their ass beat.

ravln if he logs on and is alone, logs off immediate. To get a fight with him, have to fight usually at least two others, if not also at the destructor. Is this the gayness you speak of, having the war the village started shoved in their throat?

Geugth (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 10:26 PM
Charter member
#143761, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #3

I meant specifically 4-5 v 1 and full looting. No thank you.

tuna (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 10:44 PM
Charter member
#143762, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #4

before today I have taken one item from a villager.

But the one in question wasnt full looted, but he took five items without replacement from me, when I fought ravln at the destructor to have dares unghost and entwine me there, while grivs was a ghost. I took ten from him on his next death with no replacement, to let him know that #### will never happen from him.

p.s. the village has had probably about 80 deaths in total so far between three people alone not counting their youngers, and the tree about five? soo there is that. And each time, the villagers things were not touched except I hear one of the tree youngers took a few items which I was not there for. So yes, grivs was a special case he decided to earn, and even then still not stripped. I really should with attacking the refuge side by side with velvexund, and doing other #### really should strip all of you for the stupidity that has been allowed in the village, but here is a tip. DONT DECLAIR WAR ON THE TREE when the tree is not your enemy, sacrificing your cabals dogma. People will #### on you. and if it continues, will really take a #### on you. There is a big lesson to be learned here.

Geugth (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 10:58 PM
Charter member
#143763, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #5

Grivs took a ring. I got 3 things and the other lowbie got one. You sure showed him.

tuna (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 11:06 PM
Charter member
#143764, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #6

grivs was also wearing the belt and mantle, but yes I did.

And considering the fact that you deleted from THAT little on something that was earned, think on that too.

I can garauntee the villagers will think a few times after pulling that ####, you? nvm. You already quit

Geugth (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 11:13 PM
Charter member
#143765, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #7

At least you're making Ergush proud.

tuna (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 11:41 PM
Charter member
#143770, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Geugth the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #8

We have spoken with ergush, and he knows that the village started this. And on two occasions we stopped taking the head, the first time after the first massive slaughter of the village, with note written of it, etc et al.
He probably is, considering he knows what has been going on, and we have been standing strong and fighting against it.

An observer (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 11:15 PM
Charter member
#143766, "You are doing serious damage to your character here,"
In response to Reply #7

Just stop. Take a step back and keep it IC.

tuna (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 11:38 PM
Charter member
#143769, "RE: You are doing serious damage to your character here..."
In response to Reply #9

it has all been in char, but that being said he was inducted recently and knows rather little of the #### that has been going on. He hasnt seen the raidings with the orcs, scions, working with mages directly, none of it, because he just joined. He has seen this one bit and is going oh hey im deleting because of enemies. He does not understand the village is getting their #### pushed in for a reason.

Geugth (Anonymous)Fri 02-Dec-22 11:52 PM
Charter member
#143771, "RE: You are doing serious damage to your character here..."
In response to Reply #10

Permas.

tuna (Anonymous)Sat 03-Dec-22 12:11 AM
Charter member
#143772, "nope"
In response to Reply #12

not even close

actually this was so stupid it reminds me the first thing that came out of you.

I hope your next is better and you dont join a cabal that is currently being used in the manner it is. That is all I will say from this point on, and have a nice day.

DallevianSat 03-Dec-22 01:39 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143774, "What a weird amalgamation"
In response to Reply #10

of beront, physics, and the kov. If I knew this was where beaker babies was leading us I would have opted out.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143756 Previous topic | Next topic