Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143736
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 29-Nov-22 07:20 PM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16791 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143736, "(DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice"

Tue Nov 29 18:19:06 2022

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Haellyne perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:87

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fancyTue 29-Nov-22 07:40 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2022
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143737, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice"
In response to Reply #0

Had a super fun time helping out with the Character Challenge! Everyone did a great job, especially Azorinne and Raybaer. I couldn't get empowered and couldn't think of anything to do so I deleted. Shaman is def fun and survivable and I will be trying again.

Rethienne: Thanks for being my buddy and solving the case for me. I really regret not being able to hang out with you more and I look forward to meeting you again and again in the game as different characters.

Rethienne (Anonymous)Mon 05-Dec-22 01:53 PM
Charter member
#143783, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Haellyne Gast the Shaman of Ice"
In response to Reply #1

Well no question I loved Haellyne! You really helped me find some fun when I was really floundering alone there for a bit, and then I felt like I ditched you at the end for my new cool crowd, but man, when you told me you were gonna enjoy that drink without me, it stung, and also made me laugh

But Haellyne was so fun, and how amazing that you held that Maellina card to your vest, even though in hindsight it should have been obvious. I'm so glad I got to have fun with this challenge with you, rank with you, and be generally silly with you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143736 Previous topic | Next topic