Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Daf Zimbo the Grand Master of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143731
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 29-Nov-22 01:45 AM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16789 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143731, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Daf Zimbo the Grand Master of Changelings"

Tue Nov 29 00:42:54 2022

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Daf perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BubthegreatTue 29-Nov-22 02:19 AM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143732, "First attempt at air/offense shifter"
In response to Reply #0

I got great forms, but really struggle with PK timing still. In the end, learned a lot of neat things about air/offense combo and how to do lots of stuff wrong. Tataramokke was neat, but got pwned by most things at hero, so it ended up just being used for finding people and escaping.

Logging in became a chore, because every time I'd log in someone would surprise smash the face and steal all the wands I'd usually literally just finished gathering - after the third or fourth time in a row of that, I just had trouble wanting to log in.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143731 Previous topic | Next topic