Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gadorin the Champion of the Vi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143656
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-Nov-22 01:25 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16807 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143656, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gadorin the Champion of the Virtues, Hand of Jautiir"

Thu Nov 10 00:22:46 2022

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Gadorin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JavaSun 20-Nov-22 01:39 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#143693, "Char Challenge prompt"
In response to Reply #0

The peek behind the curtain was fun last time, so I figured I'd share again. Here was the prompt that spawned Gadorin's role. Hopefully some others will do the same.

Name: Gadorin
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Ethos/Align: Orderly Good
Cabal: Your Choice
Sphere: Protection
Religion: Custom
Role Summary: If there is a job that needs to be done, you’re the man to do it. You are battle-tested and you are very concerned with protecting others. You consider yourself the last bastion that will protect the innocents that take shelter behind you.
Characteristics/Motivations: You feel like you’ve been separated from your home and you are disconnected from yourself. You long to return to feeling whole again and will seek out answers on how to make that happen.

Description Guidelines: You are stalwart and blocky, scarred and grizzled from war, which is in contrast to your young age.

Friendlyranger (Anonymous)Thu 10-Nov-22 02:52 PM
Charter member
#143657, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gadorin the Champion of th..."
In response to Reply #0

This is a surprise. Please tell me you didn’t delete because of one death? GLWYN

JavaThu 10-Nov-22 06:01 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#143658, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gadorin the Champion of th..."
In response to Reply #1

I didn't delete because of one death. Or any of the deaths. The last one was particularly stupid (I wimpied out of Champions Stand, when I wasn't in any actual danger), but not the reason for the delete.

I deleted because the playerbase as a whole was consistently and utterly disappointing. Far too many people lately have forgotten that you can't ever "win" CF.. it's all about mutual fun.

And also I was frustrated at what seemed to be an intentional decision to not make me a Maran. Looks like that wasn't the case, but it sure felt like it at the time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143656 Previous topic | Next topic