Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Nyandrah Ny'eth'dras'cal the Initiat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143444
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Sep-22 07:55 PM
Member since 28th Mar 2024
16748 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143444, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Nyandrah Ny'eth'dras'cal the Initiate of the Jaguar, Drillmistress of Battle"

Sun Sep 18 19:51:50 2022

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Nyandrah perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:184

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KnacMon 19-Sep-22 11:40 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143448, "Fun!"
In response to Reply #0

Been a while a few years since I've played a serious character, let alone a rager. I think the last one was Grimghal. First STSF character - it's seriously strong to the point that I don't know why an elf/darkelf/woodelf warrior would not take it. Outcry is fun. I remember I got it with Knacnar as a contest win and always wanted to build around it.

Special thanks to Tamazin, Arleshi, Mezai, and Zoraikla (sp?). I hope I brought some fun into the game for you guys. Especially Tamazin - there were times when I thought you were bored steamrolling over everyone.

Thanks Baer for the chance. I just didn't have enough steam in me to play this character anymore. It became a chore logging on.

Grivs, good luck!

DallevianTue 20-Sep-22 08:50 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1613 posts
#143452, "very fun"
In response to Reply #1

you brought a lot of life and old-school Rager-ing to battle. lot of fun action and fights and glad to see you around! cheers bro

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143444 Previous topic | Next topic