Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Odaza Ja Do the Puppet Master of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143241
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Jul-22 07:50 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16808 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143241, "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Odaza Ja Do the Puppet Master of the Orcish Bloodline, Anathema to the Empire"

Sat Jul 16 19:45:22 2022

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Odaza perished, never to return.

Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:1259

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tomias (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 10:47 AM
Charter member
#143298, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Odaza Ja Do the Puppet Master o..."
In response to Reply #0

Really appreciated all your taunts and interactions, and all the stuff you stirred up. You knew you were a force, but could have stood to be a lot more careless, you know?

mackleSat 16-Jul-22 10:03 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143243, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Odaza Ja Do the Puppet Master o..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 17-Jul-22 06:40 AM

Thanks to all the player base for all the fun interactions on this char.

People often asked me why I anathema myself. Mummy Emperor was stupidly OP and it became difficult getting fights. Also, it got very tiresome logging in making zombies, taking cabal items and getting no fights. So I anathema myself so I could make Odaza and alt and play some other chars. This included Kangja, fire sword/pole in outlander. Outlander is not really for me, it was handy learning all the secret passages though. Yarrif duergar sword/mace berserker, they are always fun and Ulaceas elf monk maran, he was also a lot of fun.
People assumed I was going to join scion straight away, but that would have had all the same problems, so I went with something new and tried joining Grinning Skulls as a mage. This was mostly successful, I thank the imms for the nice title. Some more interaction would have been good, but the chief eluded to lack of response as well, so was not just me.

When Scion got a mortal leader, I decided well, I could give Odaza one more fun full time. I thought going through Morius otherwise would be a challenge. Odaza’s had a god-like RP, he almost never grovelled to any immortals. A dark god is not going to put up with that ####. So I guess I can thank Morius for not pushing me, I’d have hung myself for sure. I also had 400 imm exp for literally forever. I feel like nobody wants to hand out the last 50 to 100 exp for EP on my chars (third char that fell short of 500). There must have been opportunities in all those hours for a few exp my way. It’s clear you don’t want to give more EP to OP chars, or least ones played by me ? I obviously got reanimate nerfed, to be fair, it was stupidly OP. I very efficiently farmed parts with triggers, I am sure that been snooped was the straw that broke the camels back. Perhaps just a minor tweak to make master embalmer edge worth it going forward, have the edge make embalm work closer to 100% of the time. Nothing worse than killing 10 level 60 mobs, get only 1 part and then you bungle it.
My conclusion in the end was scion mummy was pretty damn powerful. I’d say above a DreadLord, but still shy of Emperor.

Special thanks go out to the orcs. Given you guys are obviously from US timezone you didn’t play during my night time. So team orc on the weekends was always something I looked forward too. Just wish there were more enemies. Orcs! Orcs! Who doesn’t love orcs! Regurgota you are truly Orc, nobody is more Orc than you. Ubba, I saw your post on QHCF, I can't believe I was grouping with Jhyrbian, I didn't even know you still played. Cool stuff, sorry how your char ended.

People could have organised a lot better, from 1100 hours or so I was basically going to take on any opposition, no matter what, since I was in wrap up the char mode, I knew the end was coming soon.

There are too many enemies to thank for fights. But respect to all those people who gave it a crack, death or otherwise.

Probably CF now has a lich with best gear coming and certain AP might be leveling soon.

I decided to video capture the last week of playing CF. So I edited them, put some music on and here it is. I hope some people can enjoy it.

*edited by Ish to remove link*

Rangeroo (Anonymous)Sun 17-Jul-22 06:39 PM
Charter member
#143250, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Odaza Ja Do the Puppet Master o..."
In response to Reply #1

272 pk wins is impressive. No wonder you were so feared! Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143241 Previous topic | Next topic