Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eahrlie Kyelir the Mistress of Cha..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132115
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Aug-17 08:00 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132115, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eahrlie Kyelir the Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon"

Wed Aug 30 19:56:28 2017

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Eahrlie perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:29

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply Sorry to disappoint. , Lhydia, 31-Aug-17 05:43 AM, #1
     Reply Why cant you roll the villager?, Beront (Anonymous), 31-Aug-17 10:02 AM, #2
     Reply Need to con kill drill master first., Lhydia, 31-Aug-17 11:18 AM, #3
          Reply Go Sultan style, Kstatida, 31-Aug-17 11:55 AM, #4
     Reply You seem so angry, JustSomeone (Anonymous), 01-Sep-17 12:25 PM, #5
          Reply Oh no worries, I had a great time. , Lhydia, 01-Sep-17 02:31 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Oh no worries, I had a great time. , Confused (Anonymous), 01-Sep-17 05:18 PM, #7
          Reply Because the drillmaster is a reflection of what he's li..., IdiotCFer, 02-Sep-17 04:30 AM, #10
               Reply I think you're confused. , Lhydia, 02-Sep-17 07:26 AM, #13
                    Reply All boils down to this, No longer confused (Anonymous), 02-Sep-17 12:57 PM, #14
                         Reply K., Lhydia, 02-Sep-17 01:35 PM, #15
          Reply I love how you have excuses for everything you do, IdiotCFer, 02-Sep-17 04:25 AM, #9
               Reply I mean.., Lhydia, 02-Sep-17 07:18 AM, #12
          Reply Reeroo Reeroo. Anonymity police. , TJHuron, 01-Sep-17 10:28 PM, #8
               Reply As long as he uses "one" in his names, Kstatida, 02-Sep-17 06:54 AM, #11

LhydiaThu 31-Aug-17 05:42 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132119, "Sorry to disappoint. "
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 31-Aug-17 05:43 AM

Got giant wasp and it is the worst.

Easier to just reroll/rerank something later than try to get enough edgepoints to roll/spin. Could have heroed and had enough but then I wouldn't be rank 47.

Beront (Anonymous)Thu 31-Aug-17 10:02 AM
Charter member
#132121, "Why cant you roll the villager?"
In response to Reply #1

Wtf attitude, seriosly. Whats the point of rolling trib?

I dont get it.

LhydiaThu 31-Aug-17 11:18 AM
2390 posts
#132122, "Need to con kill drill master first."
In response to Reply #2

Trib let me know when he was online.

Wolverine would have worked but not wasp.

I didn't really see him online lately anyway so it may have been a moot point.

KstatidaThu 31-Aug-17 11:55 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132123, "Go Sultan style"
In response to Reply #3

Roll a warrior and annoy him so that he kills you 50 times.

JustSomeone (Anonymous)Fri 01-Sep-17 12:25 PM
Charter member
#132126, "You seem so angry"
In response to Reply #1

If you cuss in game, does that make you feel good? You did this a bit. You are quite the angry person. Why play the game if you are so angry? Why make a character just to kill one person? This is so you can go back to having a villager leader? You just sound like a horrible person to be around and should stop spending your time trying to grief others. Who knows. You may even start to have fun.

LhydiaFri 01-Sep-17 02:31 PM
2390 posts
#132130, "Oh no worries, I had a great time. "
In response to Reply #5

Do not fret. When I have negative interactions with you I usually just move on. This particular time though I felt like with my limited time I'd enjoy the game most trying to kill you. Sorry for calling your necro an ass, it was just annoying the way that situation played out and you were being an ass IC so I called you one. I think you'd have more fun if you stuck to one character and just deleted when you weren't having fun yourself. I don't think trying to con-kill someone that wasted 4 weeks of my limited mudding time is griefing, and its a fun goal to set. But thanks for the feedback!

Confused (Anonymous)Fri 01-Sep-17 05:18 PM
Charter member
#132131, "RE: Oh no worries, I had a great time. "
In response to Reply #6

Who wasted your time for four weeks? How??

IdiotCFerSat 02-Sep-17 04:30 AM
Member since 11th Jul 2013
48 posts
#132137, "Because the drillmaster is a reflection of what he's li..."
In response to Reply #7

He rolls so many character to kill the fun for others, and this four week journey was to get rid of the drillmaster so he can roll another village assassin. Most of us don't have the time in the day he does to roll so many, but he rolls special characters just to piss on someone else. Such a fine, upstanding player we have with this one.

I still have the PM you sent me about nbm. How much time that had to take with all the searching and then pasting the links. You sent this to me in hopes of what? You'd think I'd be one of the mean girls and allow you in? I will wait again for your reply. I'm sure you can't decide which one to post to first about how wrong I am.

LhydiaSat 02-Sep-17 07:26 AM
2390 posts
#132141, "I think you're confused. "
In response to Reply #10

The 4 week part was the time I had a level 15 warrior trying to get a mage kill before I got it then spoke to you once and realized you were keeping village numbers low intentionally.

I promise you I have less time in my life to play this game now than I have in the last 20 years.

The NbM meme wasn't made by me. I just wanted to share it with you because it was funny. Basically I was sharing with you something that showed he was banning/berating you for something he himself was guilty of doing frequently. Sorry that went over your head.

It's not a matter of me posting 'just to prove you wrong', it's a matter of me posting to attempt to show you why you're not right.

No longer confused (Anonymous)Sat 02-Sep-17 12:57 PM
Charter member
#132143, "All boils down to this"
In response to Reply #13

>The 4 week part was the time I had a level 15 warrior trying
>to get a mage kill before I got it then spoke to you once and
>realized you were keeping village numbers low intentionally.
>

You "realized". You can "realize" an intention. That's impressive. You should buy lottery tickets.

You do this all the time. Last time was when you were so sure about something it created a huge thread, and in the end you were wrong.

Stop trying to say things as fact just because you want to believe something. You know nothing. By what you wrote below you didn't get in so you aren't even in the village, let alone the drillmaster. The only facts - actual facts - we now know is that you were an applicant, took you a long time to get in, and you got turned away.

Absolutely nothing else you've said is fact. You want to be pissed about your not getting in? Totally makes sense. Extrapolating this whole story about the village and leader as a whole? Nope.

LhydiaSat 02-Sep-17 01:35 PM
2390 posts
#132144, "K."
In response to Reply #14

Thank god for you I was wrong about something once or you'd just have to go back to the whole Jalim is better than me because IMMfriends argument.

IdiotCFerSat 02-Sep-17 04:23 AM
Member since 11th Jul 2013
48 posts
#132136, "I love how you have excuses for everything you do"
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Sat 02-Sep-17 04:25 AM

Grown man and you play the game to grief someone else. Then you come on to both sites as act as if you're the all knowing with each one of those our posts. Someone else is wrong, but not jalim. Jalim wasn't a griefer, but did roll thieves continuously because they are the fastest way to grief. Now he rolls a shapeshifter just so he can fight the drillmaster because he isn't much outside of an assassin, and village assassin leader is his go to. What happened to madalyn? But, please, respond back on how someone else is wrong and your rp is top notch. I'm waiting. You're not one to let another get the last word in so I will wait.

LhydiaSat 02-Sep-17 07:18 AM
2390 posts
#132140, "I mean.."
In response to Reply #9

It's not really a matter of getting the last word in, I just like to respond to posts, especially if they're about me.

I don't know who or what Madalyn was. I was the dark-elf warrior you claimed 'allowed a ranger to cast armor' in front of me that never happened and told me not to bother seeking out the village after our first conversation. It had taken me about 4 weeks to get a mage kill logging in about 30-60 minutes every day or so. Got a baby now who is almost 2 and I usually only play if she's napping.

I don't really get what you're saying about assassin/villager stuff. I rolled a shifter because its easy to rank, doesn't require gear or skill spamming, and can easily kill you when you're already being ganked or vis doing something else. Whole point is it can catch you with your pants down and kill you. I'd *like* to be playing a villager since you can log in and get right to action, but since you prevented that I'd just rather kill you IC.

Also I like thieves because they can steal.

TJHuronFri 01-Sep-17 10:28 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132134, "Reeroo Reeroo. Anonymity police. "
In response to Reply #5

Grow some balls. Talk #### under your real handle. That not what the anonymous function is about.

If you keep doing this #### we will lose it. Then I won't be able to complain about some mechanical issue as my character.

KstatidaSat 02-Sep-17 06:54 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132139, "As long as he uses "one" in his names"
In response to Reply #8

We know who that is.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132115 Previous topic | Next topic