Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Naznaal Ugalosah the Berserker of Frot..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122733
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Dec-14 08:35 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122733, "(DELETED) [None] Naznaal Ugalosah the Berserker of Frothing Bloodlust, Disciple of Zurcon"

Sat Dec 20 07:33:38 2014

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Naznaal perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AthiolesSat 20-Dec-14 08:36 AM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122734, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Naznaal Ugalosah the Berserker of ..."
In response to Reply #0

That was a lot of fun. An orc is always a good way to get back into the game and blow off some steam. Thanks to everyone I interacted with especially Zwelgre and Ainaele.

incognitoSat 20-Dec-14 03:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122737, "Agree"
In response to Reply #1

Orcs are a lot of fun. Only class that dying doesn't bother me at all, ever.

Liked naaz too. Recent orcs all seem really cool and it's good that there have been a few significant ones at the same time.

AthiolesSat 20-Dec-14 10:28 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
#122744, "A parting thought regarding Zurcon."
In response to Reply #1

Naz's only goal was to build the cult of Zurcon to kind of fill the rp void of destructive evil that the loss of Scion created. I talked a few people into doing the quest but I ended up walking most of them through it, step by step, because I was scared that people would trigger the age-old bug that keeps the mob from offering evils the Quest. This happened to at least two people, including one Imperial who I hope didn't get Anathema to join the cult-angle rp only to find that he couldn't because of this bug.

I searched the forums and found a bunch of posts by various imms (most prominently Zulgh) where he said he'd rather scrap the entire quest than figure out what causes the bug to happen. Would it be possible to circumvent this issue by placing a hidden or camouflaged mob on the path into the area that initiates the Zurcon tattoo quest instead of the mob inside that usually does? I think that would solve a lot of issues and cut down on a lot of confused people deleting.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122733 Previous topic | Next topic