Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Hope, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122686
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Dec-14 10:32 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122686, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Hope, Cardinal of the Golden Sun"

Tue Dec 16 09:30:25 2014

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Itdrau perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Ho..., Itdrau (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 03:27 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Ho..., Serahsti (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 05:41 PM, #3
Reply BaHumBug!, Yllonis (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 08:43 PM, #4
Reply Best written role, Ysaloerye, 17-Dec-14 10:37 AM, #5
Reply Buuummmmeeeer, Von (Anonymous), 17-Dec-14 03:57 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Ho..., Keara (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 11:55 AM, #1

Itdrau (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 03:27 PM
Charter member
#122695, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Ho..."
In response to Reply #0

This was a combination of things. I really did enjoy this character, I was not a big fan of Champion and wish I had gone shield the entire way. I think I would have felt quite a bit better about it. I loved the Hope virtue set, it was amazing. Loved my rewards for my role contest win (first ever role contest win).

My religion choices would have fit better with someone else. This fact probably was the death sentence to my character. Whiysdan was a great god to follow, but I just didn't feel I had the attitude that fit right with his religion. That being said, I am grateful that I had the chance to try it and also appreciate the title and the RP I got.

My friends in the Fortress, thank you for the support you gave and sorry I burned out so quickly, but it just needed to be done as I wasn't spending time doing what I should have done. Congratulations Yllonis on Cardinal, you deserved it much more than I did.

Baer, thanks for making me Acolyte and Cardinal. I highly appreciate that one.

Serahsti (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 05:41 PM
Charter member
#122698, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Ho..."
In response to Reply #2

Really Sorry to see this. I wish we could have spoken more than we did.

Good luck with your next.

Yllonis (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 08:43 PM
Charter member
#122700, "BaHumBug!"
In response to Reply #2

Not what I wanted to see during the holiday time of year! I enjoyed our interactions and getting to know you, from my first pseudo-interview with Keara to much later in our lives. I hope you did not go and do this because you saw another potential leader waiting in the wings. That said, I can understand its delete time, when it becomes a chore to log in.

Thanks for the kind words. GLWYN.

YsaloeryeWed 17-Dec-14 10:37 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122701, "Best written role"
In response to Reply #2

Totally deserved the win, best written role I had read in a while.
Pity you couldn't translate it to the char you wanted to play. Its tough when your role concept gets mired down in the mechanics of the game, but when everything clicks, man oh man is it the best ever!

GLWTN

Von (Anonymous)Wed 17-Dec-14 03:57 PM
Charter member
#122704, "Buuummmmeeeer"
In response to Reply #2

You started to show up far less of late (or is that just our hours not overlapping), so I was fearing this somewhat. You were a great Cardinal, and a fine brother. Thanks for the good stuff and the great fights.

GLWYN

Keara (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 11:55 AM
Charter member
#122689, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Itdrau the Golden Priest of Ho..."
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed the talks we got to have. Seemed like a pretty good character.

Not sure what happened, but good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122686 Previous topic | Next topic