Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Adokas Kha'ren the Grand Mast..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122664
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Dec-14 03:48 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122664, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Adokas Kha'ren the Grand Master of Artistry"

Mon Dec 15 14:46:31 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Adokas perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:116

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bah! Couldn't you have been around for my comeback?, Liantae (Anonymous), 21-Dec-14 05:38 PM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Adokas Kha'ren the Grand ..., Lilyth (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 04:57 PM, #8
Reply Damn., Raeth (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 02:02 PM, #4
Reply RE: Damn., Adokas (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 02:33 PM, #5
     Reply For what it is worth, Tsalantha (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 03:11 PM, #6
          Reply RE: For what it is worth, Adokas (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 04:02 PM, #7
Reply Sad to see you go, Irwabereth (Anonymous), 15-Dec-14 05:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Sad to see you go, Adokas (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 10:02 AM, #2
          Reply If that was your first bard..., Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous), 16-Dec-14 10:09 AM, #3

Liantae (Anonymous)Sun 21-Dec-14 05:38 PM
Charter member
#122755, "Bah! Couldn't you have been around for my comeback?"
In response to Reply #0

I got on vaccation for 1 week and now you're gone!

I really enjoyed hanging around with you, killing stuff. At first I thought you were pretty new to CF or at least very new to bards, but once you heroed you really found a stride and did real well.

Why the delete? Full loot? Out of time? Bored? Hope to see you return soon again!

Lilyth (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 04:57 PM
Charter member
#122697, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Adokas Kha'ren the Grand ..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm sad to see this.

You always fought well and made such a difference.

We have some great solo hunters (liantae, ellsto, hoysepis, raeth) but are in such short supply for group fighting imperials with their bards/healers/tribunal invoker allies. We have a transmuter coming up.

You will definitely be missed. I'm surprised we didn't cross more.

But since it's usually just me and six imperials in range, think my hours run late.

Raeth (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 02:02 PM
Charter member
#122692, "Damn."
In response to Reply #0

This sucks, a lot. I was looking forward to running around together. May I inquire as to what prompted the rage delete? You seemed to be doing well across the spectrum, all things considered.

Adokas (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 02:33 PM
Charter member
#122693, "RE: Damn."
In response to Reply #4

I hadn't really intended to go over Kas much... I rolled largely to be around Lilyth (I had liked them from other encounters) and to learn about bards (beyond what I knew from fighting other bards). I really enjoyed fighting besides Lilyth/Liantae/Ellsto/Hoysepis as well as all the young ones coming up (Raeth included).

I was pretty bored to begin with, I had spent most of my time just gathering preps over and over again hoping someone else would log in to fight against or with. Add to it that I hadn't felt I was really doing myself justice in RP, it was more I knew that the next large obstacle I encountered I'd just delete and be done with.

The obstacle came, I was forced to reboot my machine and couldn't quit out. I disconnected where I was (didn't have time to do differently), and I came back to the pit with very little in it and no prep bag. Whenever I experience behavior like this, I have to be vested in the character to not want to just quit and not give them a fight and at this point I was not vested.

Tsalantha (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 03:11 PM
Charter member
#122694, "For what it is worth"
In response to Reply #5

I only came in at the end of the fight and had no idea you were link dead. The proof is that I cast deafen on you once, then blindness once, and then you were dead. If I thought you were link dead I wouldn't be bothered to remove your ability to sing or to see! For all I knew you were in lag from the orc, especially as you lasted 2 rounds from the point that I entered.

On top of this, there was a lot of spam going on at the inner and we were expecting the healer to come and help you. I guess the reason the healer didn't was because being link dead, you never told them you were about to get into a fight. But we had no way of knowing that.

So from our side, we thought the fight was orc ranger ap vs bard and healer at the spirit, which is not really uneven. Even though I only came in near the end, I expect what happened is that the ranger brought you out, then the orc bashed you. If that is what happened they'd have had no way of knowing you were link dead either.

After the fight, you didn't tell us anything, and when I offered you back all the gear I took (two items, I think it was), you didn't want it. I don't think it is fair to criticise our behaviour here.

I came back from a full sac and as you were still loaded with nice gear, what with your corpse and the things I offered to return, you could easily have come back too, if you didn't jump to the conclusion that it was ####ty behavior.

Adokas (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 04:02 PM
Charter member
#122696, "RE: For what it is worth"
In response to Reply #6

I used three sentences to not implicate anyone and cover the event in the vaguest way possible - and only at the request of someone asking why I deleted. I really don't see any merit to responding to this at all, so I won't be. That's all.

Irwabereth (Anonymous)Mon 15-Dec-14 05:00 PM
Charter member
#122667, "Sad to see you go"
In response to Reply #0

I swooned the first time we interacted and calmed down a bit after that, but basically thought you were incredibly handsome and charming. I was hoping we could have interacted more both in RP and in cabalwars. Sad to see you go. Good luck with your next!

Adokas (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 10:02 AM
Charter member
#122684, "RE: Sad to see you go"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, really wasn't prepared to deal with a swooning girl. First bard, so was pretty focused on figuring stuff out and RP just ended up suffering because of it. I was partially bored with the char at the end, and the lame stuff that happened just didn't make me feel like it was even worth it.

Haraji Oneiras (Anonymous)Tue 16-Dec-14 10:09 AM
Charter member
#122685, "If that was your first bard..."
In response to Reply #2

...color me impressed, you managed to make my life more difficult in so many ways.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122664 Previous topic | Next topic