Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Acliak the Warrior of the Blade, M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122649
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 11-Dec-14 09:13 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122649, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Acliak the Warrior of the Blade, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Thu Dec 11 15:04:52 2014

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Acliak perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:26

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Acliak the Warrior of the Blad..., Throndin (Anonymous), 11-Dec-14 09:37 PM, #1
     Reply Test that went poorly, Destuvius, 11-Dec-14 09:49 PM, #2
          Reply Well dang., Zsarkiln (Anonymous), 11-Dec-14 11:07 PM, #3
          Reply I enjoyed our fights., Raeth (Anonymous), 12-Dec-14 08:41 AM, #4
          Reply What was your theory?, WildGirl, 12-Dec-14 10:27 AM, #5
               Reply RE: What was your theory?, Destuvius, 12-Dec-14 11:16 AM, #6

Throndin (Anonymous)Thu 11-Dec-14 09:37 PM
Charter member
#122650, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Acliak the Warrior of the Blad..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened here! I always hate when others in my cabal delete. anyway GLWYN.

DestuviusThu 11-Dec-14 09:49 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122651, "Test that went poorly"
In response to Reply #1

I was doing a theory craft build but I never even got close accomplishing what I wanted. Tried to do a few things different than I usually do which was I think the biggest hurdle. I did however learn that I do not enjoy dagger spec as a first spec, so its not a complete failure =P.

Zsarkiln (Anonymous)Thu 11-Dec-14 11:07 PM
Charter member
#122652, "Well dang."
In response to Reply #2

Was hoping for more interactions later, was actually enjoying the one we had. Hope I didn't cause the delete at all. Glad to see you playing a mort, good luck with your next.

Raeth (Anonymous)Fri 12-Dec-14 08:41 AM
Charter member
#122654, "I enjoyed our fights."
In response to Reply #2

The last one surprised me, I did not expect the result I got even though I was hoping for it.

-Raeth

WildGirlFri 12-Dec-14 10:27 AM
Member since 16th Sep 2004
250 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122655, "What was your theory?"
In response to Reply #2

Or are you saving that for another character now?

DestuviusFri 12-Dec-14 11:16 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#122656, "RE: What was your theory?"
In response to Reply #5

The build was going to be testing of whirlwind allowed space to increase attacks (I doubt it does but I've always wondered about that). Was going to do dagger with whip for specs.

Theory was that manacles + hamstring should give enough dex reduction for whirlwind to shine. Then you just strip, and the various str maledicts to get them to drop or juggle weapons which will give you free space attacks. It would hopefully also lead to them being burdened from str loss, giving them an additional lag and drain on moves as they try to escape due to being sequestered.

At that point, you could freely chase them down with either lash or underhand as they struggle to walk away, and you could probably end up with a lot of free dmg from space if you managed to reengage them fast enough after each flee they got.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122649 Previous topic | Next topic