Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Viper,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122639
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 10-Dec-14 10:28 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122639, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Viper, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Empress of Thera"

Wed Dec 10 16:16:10 2014

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Daphrdan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:572

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Vi..., marintok, 12-Dec-14 12:58 AM, #6
Reply Top Notch, aoirse (Anonymous), 11-Dec-14 07:09 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Vi..., Mebya (Anonymous), 11-Dec-14 07:03 PM, #4
Reply I didn't realize you'd been around so long, Magner (Anonymous), 11-Dec-14 11:31 AM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Vi..., Heaghul (Anonymous), 11-Dec-14 10:48 AM, #2
Reply Good fights, Irwabereth (Anonymous), 11-Dec-14 10:04 AM, #1

marintokFri 12-Dec-14 12:58 AM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122653, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Vi..."
In response to Reply #0

I loved your rp, and the few times we went about together it was really fun. I always liked how you gave a plan and then told me my spot in the formation and what my job was. Seemed like something a empress woudl do, just throw out commands and expect them to be obeyed no matter what. And you were a beast the few times we retrieved together.

aoirse (Anonymous)Thu 11-Dec-14 07:09 PM
Charter member
#122647, "Top Notch"
In response to Reply #0

Really enjoyed this character.

Good interactions. Alone I did not worry about you. With someone else, quite deadly.

GLWYN

Mebya (Anonymous)Thu 11-Dec-14 07:03 PM
Charter member
#122646, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Vi..."
In response to Reply #0

Had no idea you were so close to death. Although we were mortal enemies, you seemed to be a class act and I definitely enjoyed our (many) close encounters. Sorry to see ya go, and good luck with your next =)

Magner (Anonymous)Thu 11-Dec-14 11:31 AM
Charter member
#122644, "I didn't realize you'd been around so long"
In response to Reply #0

You made a positive impact on my experience with Magner. Starting right from the get-go when you started talking with her while she was in the lower ranks. That was cool you did that. Not a ton of players take the time to do that and I could probably take a lesson from that.

In the end we ended up on the opposite sides of the field and those fights were fun. The whole time I liked and respected Daphrdan.

Heaghul (Anonymous)Thu 11-Dec-14 10:48 AM
Charter member
#122643, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Vi..."
In response to Reply #0

What interaction we had, I really enjoyed. Sad to see you go. GLWYN

Irwabereth (Anonymous)Thu 11-Dec-14 10:04 AM
Charter member
#122642, "Good fights"
In response to Reply #0

I hated fighting you when you had even at least one other person with you because of how nasty poison was. I enjoyed the interactions and you seemed a solid Empress. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #122639 Previous topic | Next topic